Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. (1952 Views)

Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / Southwest Generates More From Oil Than Southeast- Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FallenShitHole: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N--Gw_97uk

WATCH BRITAIN SAY WHY THEY DECIDED TO KILL BIAFRANS AND WHERE WE GOT HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, SONG.
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Sctests: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
The evil contraption shall capitulate by the grace of God Almighty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N--Gw_97uk

WATCH BRITAIN SAY WHY THEY DECIDED TO KILL BIAFRANS AND WHERE WE GOT HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, SONG.
can u imagine?

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FallenShitHole: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
I have said it, and i will keep repeating it. Igbo land has the largest oil and gas deposit in the whole world. Part of the evidence is below. The dungeon stealing our gas from OBIGBO all through to Europe, via Morroco.

Pay attention to No 8. on the below video. Projects in Igboland where the gas is coming from is still on hold, while others are awarded and work are ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zo1h7UkwsY

Top 10 Gas Pipeline Projects In Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by tutudesz: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Paragon311(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
The Western World are never of good intentions to the black race.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:
I have said it, and i will keep repeating it. Igbo land has the largest oil and gas deposit in the whole world. Part of the evidence is below. The dungeon stealing our gas from OBIGBO all through to Europe, via Morroco.

Pay attention to No 8. on the below video. Projects in Igboland where the gas is coming from is still on hold, while others are awarded and work are ongoing.

https://www.youtub.com/watch?v=0Zo1h7UkwsY

Poor man mentality, a Peasant, even 10 times more wicked & selfish than the tribes he is purportedly wailing about?

It is your oil go & carry it, let your other Nigerian brethren teach you a serious lesson again, they say that Fools that don’t know their history, are bound to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by DOTian: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zo1h7UkwsY

That is the reason for the killings and mayhem around izombe area. They are militarizing these gas rich areas in igboland, while pretending they're fighting insurgents. But folks don't know. They want to empty these areas of their human quantity so as to have unchallenged access to the stupendous gas deposits as they pivot from Oil to gas..

9 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
DOTian:

That is the reason for the killings and mayhem around izombe area. They are militarizing these gas rich areas in igboland while pretending they're fighting insurgents. But folks don't know. They want to empty rose areas of the human quantity so as to have unchallenged access to the stupendous gas deposits as they pivot from Oil to gas..
The oil & gas in Nigeria belongs to the Federal Government, We the Good Citizens of The Federal Republic of Nigeria? You can’t own natural resources in Nigeria by virtue of birth, for all we know your ancestors may have migrated East from the Benue Plateau Basin?

Can you prove your ancestry prior to the partition of Africa 1884 Berlin conference to prove that you are who you claim to be, & that you come from where you said?

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FarahAideed: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
He actually meant the entire Nigeria had more oil than Kuwait..at the time Nigeria was said to have 52 million people
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FallenShitHole: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Poor man mentality, a Peasant, even 10 times more wicked & selfish than the tribes he is purportedly wailing about?

It is your oil go & carry it, let your other Nigerian brethren teach you a serious lesson again, they say that Fools that don’t know their history, are bound to repeat it.
Keep running your fura de nunu terrorist mouth. You will soon run away from Igboland with your heels touching your back head.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Keep running your fura de nunu terrorist mouth. You will soon run away from Igboland with your heels touching your back head.
Igbo people just dey buy property for VGC, even Peace Supermarket wan open their mall before Christmas, I leave Peasants like you to keep salivating with other peoples property, na my oil & gas? Useless OPP.
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by kettykings: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
I curse Nigeria
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FallenShitHole: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Igbo people just dey buy property for VGC, even Peace Supermarket wan open their mall before Christmas, I leave Peasants like you to keep salivating with other peoples property, na my oil & gas Useless OPP.
Malu!! Brainless terrorist, Biafra doesn't mean that we should not invest in other countries. Lagos is in Oduduwa country and no law says that Biafrans should not invest their. Illiterate fura de nunu drinker.

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by helinues: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin cheesy

The comedians are at it again

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by dasparrow: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
I am not surprised. The white man is willing to kill for Africa's resources.
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
kettykings:
I curse Nigeria
Curse Nigeria? It will not be well for you, why not curse the people that gave birth to you in Nigeria, Charity as they say, begins @ home, you want to blame us for your own parents mistake?Nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by kettykings: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Curse Nigeria? It will not be well for you, why not curse the people that gave birth to you in Nigeria, Charity as they say, begins @ home, you want to blame us for your own parents mistake?Nonsense.
I curse you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
dasparrow:
I am not surprised. The white man is willing to kill for Africa's resources.
The white man created Africa for exploitation, The Biafra war was a proxy war between Great Britain & France, Which Britain won, go figure out Why Odumegwu Ojukwu took asylum in French speaking Cote D’Ivoire under French puppet Humprey Boigny.
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
kettykings:

I curse you
You claim you hate your existence, yet blame others & leave the people that brought you into this misery you find yourself today?, did anyone force your parents to give birth to you in The Federal Republic of Nigeria? If your grandparents forced your parents, then blame them also.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by headSmasher: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Baby factory criminals and stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Rexwalters1: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Malu!! Brainless terrorist, Biafra doesn't mean that we should not invest in other countries. Lagos is in Oduduwa country and no law says that Biafrans should not invest their. Illiterate fura de nunu drinker.
Shut up useless confused immigrant, who will give a Peasant like you Visa to enter The Federal Republic of Nigeria? You want to invest in Nigeria? OK, Where is your work permit, show us bank balance of 50 thousand US dollars?

Same Aboki you are running from, you have now come back to beg them for a visitor’s Visa to enter their country, you want to do business in the biggest economy in Africa?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Balogunodua(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Where did they mention Biafra... grin

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
False belief and ego boosting inferiority complex
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FallenShitHole: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Shut up useless confused immigrant, who will give a Peasant like you Visa to enter The Federal Republic of Nigeria? You want to invest in Nigeria? OK, Where is your work permit, show us bank balance of 50 thousand US dollars?

Same Aboki you are running from, you have now come back to beg them for a visitor’s Visa to enter their country, you want to do business in the biggest economy in Africa?
Fulani terrorist, stop foaming in the mouth. The above bolded is the poorest country in the whole world and Oduduwas (Lagos) does not belong there. No one will ever want to visit your cage where you live like animals. I will advise you to start packing up your luggage because Biafra's restoration will result in the Hausa people chasing you out from their land to futa jalon where you migrated from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by FallenShitHole: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
SlyDev:
False belief and ego boosting inferiority complex
Just start getting ready to get use to life under cocoa. Biafra is gone already. Formalization loading 99%

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by flamingREED(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:

Slaves never make history, only free men.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by makemoneywbsite: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thank God for the internet. The era when one tribe or race controlled the narratives is gone. This should make every Igbo/Biafran more determined to exit this wicked contraption of the British. It shouldn't take long.
Re: BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. by makemoneywbsite: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
But no impact. Africans are very foolish. The grip of the whiteman to ensure neo-colonialism is strong. Seeing all the fools commenting is enough evidence that something is wrong with the black man. No wonder it took 400 Africans commandeered by the British to conquer your lands. All the whiteman needs to keep Africans in perpetual slavery are Africans,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did PDP Do To Deserve The Loyalty Of Igbos? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.