Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World (22939 Views)

Juventus Appoint Massimiliano Allegri As Manager / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by michoim(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nonsense. He is entitled to his myopic, foolish opinion though...
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'm not surprised afterall messi is of italian origin.
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Levinas: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cantonese:

Na Obembet make am so.
Still you all heard it. Messi is technically better.

U mean Barcelonically and camp nounically better grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Xfemt(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Anyone who doesn't dick ride or massage the ego of ronaldo is now bad belle?
Lolz
you Messi fans make it look so

Between cr7 and Messi there’s no love lost

You pple should stop all this rubbish

To us cr7 is the best player in the world
Accept that and move on
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by tuzle(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Smashspesh:
That's a man that understands football. Not the white ynashes in England whom don't know what an international cup looks like.

Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Any other opinion is worthless

what do u mean by international cup?
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by MangekyoAlt: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Xfemt:
you Messi fans make it look so

Between cr7 and Messi there’s no love lost

You pple should stop all this rubbish

To us cr7 is the best player in the world
Accept that and move on

You thinking Ronaldo is the best player in the world isn't fact, hence should stick to you at all times.

Achievement shows that messi is the greatest player of all time. If it's too painful for you to accept, you can take your own life or something man no one cares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by TheOgaBoss: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Snubs who for who?

I still don’t understand why they always make it looks like Messi and Ronaldo are sworn enemies.

People wey be say dem be Padi
where did u get the info that they are padi? Although they share mutual respect for one another, messi has openly admitted that they are not friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
unbitchable:
Congratulations to Mr. BallonD'or on your 7th Crown as the undisputable king of football.

It gives me greatest pleasure seeing Ronaldo fangirls crying and writhing in pains. I love every drop of their tears.. More tears loading.

To my fellow comrades, more wins, more celebrations.

To the old fraud, I heard your ambition in life is to win more BallonD'or than Messi. Lol, I laugh at your foolishness. The only achievements you would have than Messi is DubaiD'or.
If only you can use this energy to help Portugal to qualify for world cup instead of crying over an award than has left you behind. Old fool.

To Allegri, thanks for your unbiased honesty.

Messi needs 3 more TBH. LM7 is sweet but LM10 will be sweeter!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by joelliving: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
unbitchable:
Congratulations to Mr. BallonD'or on your 7th Crown as the undisputable king of football.

It gives me greatest pleasure seeing Ronaldo fangirls crying and writhing in pains. I love every drop of their tears.. More tears loading.

To my fellow comrades, more wins, more celebrations.

To the old fraud, I heard your ambition in life is to win more BallonD'or than Messi. Lol, I laugh at your foolishness. The only achievements you would have than Messi is DubaiD'or.
If only you can use this energy to help Portugal to qualify for world cup instead of crying over an award than has left you behind. Old fool.

To Allegri, thanks for your unbiased honesty.

Why so much hate bro?
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Levinas:

U mean Barcelonically and camp nounically better grin grin grin

kiss

#Factos
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by TheOgaBoss: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Smashspesh:
That's a man that understands football. Not the white ynashes in England whom don't know what an international cup looks like.

Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Any other opinion is worthless

he knows football, how many times has he won the ucl? Meanwhile the English that "don't know football" and producing ucl finalists and winners like no man's business.
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Xfemt(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You thinking Ronaldo is the best player in the world isn't fact, hence should stick to you at all times.

Achievement shows that messi is the greatest player of all time. If it's too painful for you to accept, you can take your own life or something man no one cares
I accept you feel Messi is the best and I urge you to respect mine too cr7 is the best too

What has Messi achieved cr7 hasn’t achieved

Make ona no de make the thing be like fight

Cr7 is the best
If you don’t agree then that your fault and not mine
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by FLYFIRE(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Snubs who for who?

I still don’t understand why they always make it looks like Messi and Ronaldo are sworn enemies.

Oh, you didn't read or heard when Ronaldo's sister said it IS A TABOO to mention Messi's name in their house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dagger in some people's heart. Why this man dey compound their problem 7th Balon D'or never shock them finish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Duru009(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
FINAL vote......

Share for RONALDO

Like for MESSI

4 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by NORSIYK(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow,most people who worked with CR7 except those who want to be associated with him always felt disdain for him due to his pride and arrogance but come to messi anyone who worked with him always feels proud associating with him due to his humility

Unfortunately you don't know what humility is

1 Like

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by temmypotter(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Snubs who for who?

They are not, They may not be sworn enemies but make no mistake, they are not “padi”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Seun360(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wahalahi, this messi's Balon d'Or na knock out em take give Cristiano Ronaldo.

This brings a conclusion to who the GOAT really is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by DECLAN2015(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow,most people who worked with CR7 except those who want to be associated with him always felt disdain for him due to his pride and arrogance but come to messi anyone who worked with him always feels proud associating with him due to his humility

Now I understand where the hatred is coming from.
Ronaldo is arrogant and that piss people off....so in that case he needs to be "punish" with constant praise for messi just to get to him.A kind of pull him down syndrome

1 Like

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by hellomeat(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
New month give-away
detty December Don start.

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Agbebakun22: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
younglleo:
Olodo 4-4-2 coachie

He like that formation like say e life depends on it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by God200(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
D real goat is no one than lion of football☀️☀️☀️☀️
M::::::::Most
E ::::::::::::::Essential
S:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Sensible
S:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Soccer Super Star
I:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::Intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by flamingREED(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Messi should play a season or two in Italy for a balanced analysis.
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by FahBuLous: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Has another person ever wondered why Obembet only makes post that makes RONALDO stand out and posts that belittles Messi?? He doesn't make post that makes Messi stand out...

This is pure hate which means nothing Messi does will please him...
But you know what??

We don't care grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Bamzyriches451: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
This allegri na big Sabo
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Bahamas95(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
The major reason why most people dislike Ronaldo is because of his pride.....Messi is more humble.

That's the same issue with Ibrahimovic, nobody takes him serious when he talks.

1 Like

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
VillageHead:
Ronaldo might score all the goals in the world but Technically, Messi is a better player.

The only thing I can say Messi is better than Ronaldo is that he can carry lots of players and run but you see technically, Ronaldo is better.

Many of you just started watching Ronaldo when he more focused on goals because he is older and knows if he gets an injury he won't be able to break more records.

Messi has just one way of playing
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by xtervaganza(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Snubs who for who?

Messi and Ronaldo are not 'padi' . Ronaldo is an immature lowlife who, despite being a great player is an immature crybaby

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup: Round Of 16 Fixtures Confirmed (full List) / Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus / Nigeria V Burkina Fasso - The Premier League Has Destroyed Our Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.