Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World (22928 Views)

Juventus Appoint Massimiliano Allegri As Manager / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Bestbeelieve: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Bad belle People just want to drag Ronaldo's image & name to the mud. Na so I see a whole goat Ronaldo somewhere in Iyana-Ipaja selling titus fish and gizzard.

chaiiii!
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by AsapTeddy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
unbitchable:
Congratulations to Mr. BallonD'or on your 7th Crown as the undisputable king of football.

It gives me greatest pleasure seeing Ronaldo fangirls crying and writhing in pains. I love every drop of their tears.. More tears loading.

To my fellow comrades, more wins, more celebrations.

To the old fraud, I heard your ambition in life is to win more BallonD'or than Messi. Lol, I laugh at your foolishness. The only achievements you would have than Messi is DubaiD'or.
If only you can use this energy to help Portugal to qualify for world cup instead of crying over an award than has left you behind. Old fool.

To Allegri, thanks for your unbiased honesty.

Calling Ronaldo old foo..?....someone that doesn't even know whether you exist.....someone that can buy your destiny and that of your village people, family ..and your future generation

Learn to respect people...

And stop taking all this balloon..Dior stuff personally...

See as u carry the matter for head

Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by udemzyudex(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol.. This one na beef oo
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by YoungAncient1: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Allergri should be more concerned about the mess his Juventus side are in no thanks to pirlo
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by younglleo: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Agbebakun22:

He like that formation like say e life depends on it grin grin
Dey man na werey! With burnley coach too

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Aiustn(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
no snubbing. it's a fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by oyatainer(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Xfemt:
I accept you feel Messi is the best and I urge you to respect mine too cr7 is the best too

What has Messi achieved cr7 hasn’t achieved

Make ona no de make the thing be like fight

Cr7 is the best
If you don’t agree then that your fault and not mine

Messi wọn at all level of football but Ronaldo has never done that.
Messi competes in all skills of football, Ronaldo competes only in goals. Argue with fact bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by greggng: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
unbitchable:
Congratulations to Mr. BallonD'or on your 7th Crown as the undisputable king of football.

It gives me greatest pleasure seeing Ronaldo fangirls crying and writhing in pains. I love every drop of their tears.. More tears loading.

To my fellow comrades, more wins, more celebrations.

To the old fraud, I heard your ambition in life is to win more BallonD'or than Messi. Lol, I laugh at your foolishness. The only achievements you would have than Messi is DubaiD'or.
If only you can use this energy to help Portugal to qualify for world cup instead of crying over an award than has left you behind. Old fool.

To Allegri, thanks for your unbiased honesty.

After seeing this , I now believe Messi deserves it more than others sentiment apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by JooEeL(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Premium Tears and Wailing is a distinction without difference

Hahaa! This picture sabi pain person die. Hohoho cheesy
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by JooEeL(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wonderboy01:
Instead make dis 1 face how his team go make top 4 undecided na person wey don big pass him club him dey jealous ..... angry

Grey hair a** coach angry

Haha grin
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by ramatintin(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pained man. No be Ronaldo say make ona de chop losing for Seria A.
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by space9880: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow,most people who worked with CR7 except those who want to be associated with him always felt disdain for him due to his pride and arrogance but come to messi anyone who worked with him always feels proud associating with him due to his humility
which of them you don work with.
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by WoundedLamb: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Wonderboy01:
Instead make dis 1 face how his team go make top 4 undecided na person wey don big pass him club him dey jealous ..... angry

Grey hair a** coach angry

You're allowing bloggers control you. Where in his statement did you hear him mention Ronaldo? So saying Messi is his candidate based on technicality implies he's jealous of Ronaldo? Was Ronaldo the only other player nominated? Bloggers just pick people's statements and make mountains out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by KingLarry04: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Bloggers can cause trouble??he hailed Messi because he won the balloon d'or, if it had been cr7 that won it,he would have done likewise, bloggers nawa
Imagine! Snub Ronaldo.. How?(is he the one deciding the winner?
Hail Messi.. how?? (By prostrating ?)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Xfemt(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatainer:

Messi competes in all skills of football, Ronaldo competes only in goals. Argue with fact bros.
can you just read the rubbish you writing
It obvious you don’t know football

What has Messi won cr7 hasn’t won or which skill of football you talking about
Ogbeni you no fit force me like Messi
To me cr7 is the best so get that or keep arguing till thy kingdom comes
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatainer:

Fact my arse...

You are deceiving yourself....
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
xtervaganza:
Messi and Ronaldo are not 'padi' . Ronaldo is an immature lowlife who, despite being a great player is an immature crybaby

Lowlife??

Then who are you?

Kingcalls

Is this one not hopeless!!
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Kingcalls: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Lowlife??

Then who are you?

Kingcalls

Is this one not hopeless!!

U should know by now that Ronaldo's achievements have run these guys mental... their hatred is based on Messi not being able to achieve what Ronaldo has achieved.. that euros wey Ronaldo win , pain them no be small ...dem no believe e go ever happen as Portugal no follow fir Europe football elite ... e choke them come shock dem join .... their only hope is to fraudulently steal other peoples balon dor to keep him up... unlike Ronaldo wey de finish dem for field

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / Segun Odegbami Visits Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Match With Argentina / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.