Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions (3281 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Agrees To Honour Reps Summon / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
1. Kill himself after two minutes of his release
2. Convert to a northerner and stop taking mburu miri
3. Start drinking cow milk instead of expired cheap bear
4. Stop killing children for juju bulletproof
5. Apologize to Fulani herdsman and allocate land for them
6. Accepting one Nigeria as Fulani as his master.
7. Making IPOB/ESN to surrender themselves.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
shocked Thanks Master Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thank you Buhari from IPOB terrorists worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Jaaqbruce: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
grin cheesy grin
Pls don't laugh at us... We IPOB terrorists have denounce our Evil behaviors, and accept Yoruba and Northern masters to help us see the light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by macrodata(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Human being will wake up in the morning and start planning how to display his joblessness and stupidity to the rest of the world thinking they're as delusional. I Don know if you're a teenager or a foolish adult, either way, you have no excuse for being stupid.

11 Likes

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
macrodata:
Human being will wake up in the morning and start planning how to display his joblessness and stupidity to the rest of the world thinking they're as delusional. I Don know if you're a teenager or a foolish adult, either way, you have no excuse for being stupid.
grin stop disgracing yourself on Nairaland. This the wild... We're in the wild.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by headSmasher: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by headSmasher: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
macrodata:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by G450: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
You will carry ur head in shame one day, keep on masturbeting on IPOB matter

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by LokoH(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
I shake head for yoruba children
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Front page Pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by anumedia: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hangmnk:
1. Kill himself after two minutes of his release
2. Convert to a northerner and stop taking mburu miri
3. Start drinking cow milk instead of expired cheap bear
4. Stop killing children for juju bulletproof
5. Apologize to Fulani herdsman and allocate land for them
6. Accepting one Nigeria as Fulani as his master.
7. Making IPOB/ESN to surrender themselves.

MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness.

Nnamdi Kanu will be released. If Buhari forces the court not to, someone else will release him. Where is Buhari's godfather named Sani Abacha today? 6 feet under the soil
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Hangmnk: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
LokoH:
I shake head for yoruba children
I love your signature... Nothing but the truth
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Brimstone77: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2021

When your phone is the first thing you get hold of after sniffing soak away pit toilet this is what you get...
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by anumedia: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hangmnk:
I love you signature... Nothing but the truth

You go cry tire. Just as those before you did till their burial.
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by anumedia: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
macrodata:

What do you expect from children who were born by the roadside b destitute parents and left on the streets to beg for food?
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Redcrafton: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
How Drug Addiction Threatens A Generation Of Northern ...
https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-drug-addiction-threatens-a-generation...

Northern Nigeria records highest number of drug cases ...
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/northern-nigeria-records-highest...

Northern Women and Drug Abuse While drug abuse, especially cannabis, has been a long time problem among male youths in the North, codeine cough syrup is the emerging cancer ravaging women and girls in the North from Kaduna to Borno and Yobe to Narasarawa.

Drug abuse in northern Nigeria: Challenges and way forward ...
https://penprofile.com/blogs/4039/793/drug-abuse-in-northern-nigeria.

Former CJ, CNG express dismay over drug abuse in north ...
https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/08/former-cj-cng-express-dismay-over-drug...

A former Chief Justice of the Federal Capital Territory, Ishaq Usman Bello, has frowned at the prevalence of drug and substance abuse in northern Nigeria.

You go soon enter express road.
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by chigoziri2403(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
After reading this,I showed my landlord and he increased my rent
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
The bastard must turn to muslim and the cursed albino terrorists must worship his fulani masters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Conrod: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
The bastard must turn to muslim and the cursed albino terrorists must worship his fulani masters
You mean like your fathers and elders in ilorin ?
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by Bimpe29: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Use your damn resources for better and meaningful things biko.
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by makemoneywbsite: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:

Since you became a Muslim, what benefits have you received? The 30k comment job is hardly beneficial you know
Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by adekolaelect(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
macrodata:
this one is wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Since you became a Muslim, what benefits have you received? The 30k comment job is hardly beneficial you know
mumu can you tell us what Biafra and Ipob had offered you than hatred and destruction?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Images Of Nigerians B4 And After Buhari's Regime / Just In Bandit Block Airport Road In Abuja As Motorist Make Turn Back / Tinubu Caught Sleeping Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.