Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (28550 Views)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Enugu Residents Decry Increase In Price Of Sachet Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Omniman:
A bag was #70 last time I checked. What happened
u travelled for long na

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
dmostcheerful:
150 here in Uyo
N150 That's strange cos I remember uyo started selling pure water N10 as far back as 2009 so I expect it to be high. Anyway good for you guys
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by kmaster007: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
#750 Lagos here for my wood
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by FuckDModz: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
lightwind:
call me, I am in jakpa road in warri, I would like to meet a nairaland member in real life ok. 08078894364

You will soon be scammed. 87% of NLs are criminals.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by bonnyhope: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rotji:
Hello everyone, I just bought a bag of Pure Water (Sachet Water) for 300 Naira somewhere in Delta State. Please how much does it cost in your area as at today 1st December 2021?

This whole thing is getting out of hand, we don't want a situation where producers of Sachet/pure water will start cutting corners so as to maximise profits and start producing unhygienic water thereby jeopardising public health and safety.

The government must as a matter of urgency intervene.

There are communities in Delta and Bayelsa that have no alternative source of drinking water besides the Sachet Water, and such communities are of very poor people, small time Fishermen etc.

Common.

Modes please kindly move this to Front page smiley

How many states in Nigeria have pipe borne water, we are living in a country that provides nothing to the citizens.

As per your question, one bag is N150 retail price, but I usually buy directly from truck at N100

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Fidelmak(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kingsasian:
#140, Jalingo, Taraba state
And #10 per one big time
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
dacblogger:
250 in awka,Anambra
Lol, ₦200 over here
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by SimeonOTC(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
SensualMan:
Hahaha Una never see anything, it's still cheap tho! By the time fuel sells for 340p/L u guys will buy a bag for N500.
Worst hit are the poor yoruba people, they are sure bound to suffer more than the Egyptian famine.
The North are lucky, they have cow urine to keep hydration.

The igbos have enermous to go for bottle water.

Sai Barber!

This guy don kill meregringrin
Cow urine to keep hydration like wtfgrin

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by suregalluv(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's #250 here in Calabar. One sachet goes for #20 and two for #50
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Juoflife1(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
130 ph
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Cholls(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
stevearagorn:
wetin do your bloda
My brother spell mind ya business[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Winningbot: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
dacblogger:

It's sis to you... angry angry
alright, but you have specified it
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Omniman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
u travelled for long na

If I catch you! grin

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Osoboshi: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
SensualMan:
Hahaha Una never see anything, it's still cheap tho! By the time fuel sells for 340p/L u guys will buy a bag for N500.
Worst hit are the poor yoruba people, they are sure bound to suffer more than the Egyptian famine.
The North are lucky, they have cow urine to keep hydration.

The igbos have enermous to go for bottle water.

Sai Barber!
sure nwannem
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by havenz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Must Nigerians drink satchet water, back then we don't drink all this chemical mixed water, please let's use the alternative and leave them with their water. Comot body jor...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Abmus: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rotji:
Hello everyone, I just bought a bag of Pure Water (Sachet Water) for 300 Naira somewhere in Delta State. Please how much does it cost in your area as at today 1st December 2021?

This whole thing is getting out of hand, we don't want a situation where producers of Sachet/pure water will start cutting corners so as to maximise profits and start producing unhygienic water thereby jeopardising public health and safety.

The government must as a matter of urgency intervene.

There are communities in Delta and Bayelsa that have no alternative source of drinking water besides the Sachet Water, and such communities are of very poor people, small time Fishermen etc.

Common.

Modes please kindly move this to Front page smiley
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Omniman:

If I catch you! grin
lols abeg limi o... No be tell u make u travel o.. even aboy of 2 years wey dey our street sabi say water e don tey wey e commot for 100 naira talk more of 70
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by arthurwillia(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

It's 350 in my Area in Benin
pure water? Cold pure water 350? Which area
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by kolaaderin: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Geeeky:
Omo nah 450 naira o, buying a sachet is hard cus it's 20naira now
The N10 sef is losing its value, what makes everything sad is that when things go up it will continue like that.
Who are we to blame, Buhari or the peoplecry ?
Lie small now. even here in Lekki its not more than 200 and if you buy from the manufacturer vehicle directly 10 bags is just 1200. i.e #120 for a bag.

Where on this boundary call Nigeria is a single bag #450.

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Elock1: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
dmostcheerful:
150 here in Uyo
so you dy live for this our uyo??
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Burgerlomo: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Geeeky:
Omo nah 450 naira o, buying a sachet is hard cus it's 20naira now
The N10 sef is losing its value, what makes everything sad is that when things go up it will continue like that.
Who are we to blame, Buhari or the peoplecry ?

Majority of our people are too greedy, so that's why you see things going up it will continue that way without reversing.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Testimony1988(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Minna- N130.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Testimony1988(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Elock1:
so you dy live for this our uyo??
lolz.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Dhury: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na can water I de use I don't know about the sachet one
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by providencia(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
suregalluv:
It's #250 here in Calabar. One sachet goes for #20 and two for #50

Two for 50? I will just be buying one, one at a time lol.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Oceanblaze(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
I hear say water don dey scarce for ground...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Bolaji26(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
₦450
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by delzbaba(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Don't know the MODs that is witch hunting me on nairaland, first of all they banned me from posting new topics now they are deleting my comments, is there freedom of speech here?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
InoGetJoy:
₦250, Owerri, Imo State.

I remember in 2015 when I used to buy a bag of sachet water at ₦70 and still complained it was too expensive.
If this government can at least take the economy back to where it was before they got into power, I'll greatly appreciate it
Who is selling this 250 to you? ;DMaybe they mistake you for G-boys..
Oga start buying from their sales reps that move around with mini trucks or open tricycle they sell 150naira per bag.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Onyi90(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
#150 in PH
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by Legitboss1: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
250 ogidi idemili North
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? by amaham(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
#250 Calabar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven / What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.