Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) (61370 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Enugu Residents Decry Increase In Price Of Sachet Water / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by NairaOcean: 12:29pm On Feb 23
In Ibadan, a woman has brought back the cool relief of iced water to beat the rising prices of sachet water. She was seen selling two packs of iced water for just N50 in a local park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7jG_bFpkg

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 12:30pm On Feb 23
God please we need your intervention , hear the cries of your children and direct our leaders right.

Please extend a good hand to your neighbors in need.

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 12:32pm On Feb 23
Tinubu's legacy.

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Zonefree(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
God please we need your intervention , hear the cries of your children and direct our leaders right.

You voted and supported Tinubu, now you're praying to God to direct the disaster you created.

Stop disturbing innocent God, he's not aware of a country called Nigeria!

489 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 12:46pm On Feb 23
Zonefree:

You voted and supported Tinubu, now you're praying to God to direct the disaster you created.

Stop disturbing innocent God, he's not aware of a country called Nigeria!

What did the holy book tells you about difficult times? It said we should call on God in difficult times and at all times, so put Nigeria in your daily prayers

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by SpartaOfLagos: 12:46pm On Feb 23
Tinubu you do dis one o

Yeye president

And the poverty always starts from the south west .
The area in picture looks like Ibadan

Shame

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by GanagiBitrus: 12:47pm On Feb 23

1 Like

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EyeCumInPiece: 12:47pm On Feb 23
Sri Lanka didn't even experience a 10th of what we are enduring.
If not for Tribalism what happened in Sri Lanka for don happen here.

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Zonefree(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
What did the holy book tells you about difficult times? It said we should call on God in difficult times and at all times, so put Nigeria in your daily prayers
I'll rather call on God to help the palm tress in my community than to pray for Nigeria and I'll also lead the campaign for Tinubu's continuity in my area.

We must destroy this country make everybody rest!

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by UnstableFC: 12:51pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:

My friend Sha

Sha

Shatap and stand on that mandate

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:51pm On Feb 23
NairaOcean:
In Ibadan, a woman has brought back the cool relief of iced water to beat the rising prices of sachet water. She was seen selling two packs of iced water for just N50 in a local park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7jG_bFpkg
Skit

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Feb 23
Zonefree:

I'll rather call on God to help the palm tress in my community than to pray for Nigeria and I'll also lead the campaign for Tinubu's continuity in my area.

We must destroy this country make everybody rest!
Please change your mindset, don't lose hope and I'm assuring you that things will be better soon

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by UnstableFC: 12:53pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
Please change your mindset, don't lose hope and I'm assuring you that things will be better soon

I will make sure Tinubu is voted in here in Agbaro local government. We are already mobilizing all PDP men hands on deck .

Nigeria must scatter maybe una go get Sense by then

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Zonefree(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
Things will get worse, brace up and stop deceiving yourself.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Arda1000(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:

My friend Sha

Sha

Shatap and stand on that mandate
be like say leg don dey shake those who are standing on Tinubu mandate grin

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by killsmith(f): 12:54pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:

When you attacked them with knives for voting, you did not remember they are your neighbours.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by lagdmark(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23
Those SW brothers and sisters standing on Tinubu's manhood should please get down, he's having pains and problems

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by UnstableFC: 12:55pm On Feb 23
Arda1000:
be like say leg don dey shake those who are standing on Tinubu mandate grin

Can you imagine asking for prayers

People that maimed , killed, injured people just to vote a la cocina de baron

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 12:55pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:

I will make sure Tinubu is voted in here in Agbaro local government. We are already mobilizing all PDP men hands on deck .

Nigeria must scatter maybe una go get Sense by then
Nigeria will not scatter, it will bounce back stronger. Stop condemning your country like a foreigner would.

You can criticize constructively but still wish it well

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Goodness91: 12:57pm On Feb 23
Last time I saw this was in the 1990s.

Do you need a water borehole anywhere in Nigeria? We drill using heavy equipment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Blackfire(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23
Ebi npiasa azuu

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by UnstableFC: 12:58pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
Nigeria will not scatter, it will bounce back stronger. Stop condemning your country like a foreigner would.

You can criticize constructively but still wish it well

Propaganda and prayer does not save a country.

Facts , figure, and economics saves a nation.

Your leaders lack the 3 yet you vote them again and again.

I thought bola built the world after God rested on the 7th day ?

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 12:59pm On Feb 23
killsmith:

When you attacked then with knives for voting, you did not remember they are your neighbours.
let's forge ahead already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Mindlog: 1:04pm On Feb 23
Cold iced water. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by UnstableFC: 1:08pm On Feb 23
Mindlog:
Cold iced water. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ice water

In a hawkers voice 😀

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by killsmith(f): 1:13pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
let's forge ahead already
Let us forge ahead and forget those killed by you hateful souls because you are hungry. grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 1:14pm On Feb 23
killsmith:

Let us forge ahead and forget those killed by you hateful souls because you are hungry. grin
I want the best for Nigeria more than you do but maybe in a different way. Pray for Nigeria and ask for God's intervention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by killsmith(f): 1:16pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
I want the best for Nigeria more than you do but maybe in a different way. Pray for Nigeria and ask for God's intervention
While you Pray for your hungry mothers.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by UnstableFC: 1:17pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:

Shatap

Teach us a lesson we are here to learn.

Today is not prayer day

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23
See as Cholera and typhoid Dey look people wey go buy this water.

42 Likes

Re: Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) by Malroux: 2:31pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:

After voting for Tinubu you want God to help you abi.

44 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake My Fish Net Caught / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.