Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? (28787 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / Nigerian Yam Porridge Without Palm Oil: How Make Yam Porridge In Tomato Sauce / Manual Blender For Beans, Tomatoes And Pepper, Okro, Melon Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Beans lovers, food is ready.

What's the best combo with beans?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Mariangeles(f): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022
The beans and dodo look so yum! My favourite. tongue

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Really. I'm not really a fan oh
Mariangeles:
The beans and dodo look so yum! My favourite. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Garri with ice cold water.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oh Lord. Thank you! Beans and garri combo is the best!
Hamzashaf99:
Garri with ice cold water.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by CAPITALBEE: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kabaye!

Well nourishing cassava flakes is the best combo for me grin

However, Fresh agege bread would suffice for Ewa Agoyin. wink cool

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Rave90: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
For me, it's small portion of beans and enough plantain.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beans and plantain. though I dont like porridge beans with plantain. I prefer it plain with sauce on the plantain. Then Beans and yam either ways.

6 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
I 2ant garri like this.
CAPITALBEE:
Kabaye!

Well nourishing cassava flakes is the best combo for me grin

However, Fresh agege bread would suffice for Ewa Agoyin. wink cool

4 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Me I don't like any form of beans
Mercychen:
Beans and plantain. though I dont like porridge beans with plantain. I prefer it plain with sauce on the plantain. Then Beans and yam either ways.

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na your money kill am oh
Rave90:
For me, it's small portion of beans and enough plantain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Me I don't like any form of beans

Oh.. really?
I didn't like beans as a little child but now, hmm... I love it!

6 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Mariangeles(f): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Really. I'm not really a fan oh

Of beans?
What about ewa agoyin?

3 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
I want to be like you when I grow up grin cheesy
Mercychen:

Oh.. really?
I didn't like beans as a child but now, hmm... I love it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
You dey whyne me ni, all na beans na
Mariangeles:

Of beans?
What about ewa agoyin?

2 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Rave90: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Na your money kill am oh

Abi na, I love the way you fried the plantain. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can order for it oh...
Rave90:

Abi na, I love the way you fried the plantain. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You dey whyne me ni, all na beans na

No ooo!
Ewa agoyin is in a class of its own. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you say so
Mariangeles:

No ooo!
Ewa agoyin is in a class of its own. smiley
Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lalasticlala come and eat oh

1 Like

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Beans lovers, food is ready.

What's the best combo with beans?

Ijebu garri with sugar, ice cubes and chilled water. Nothing beats beans and garri. I no know how una dey chop beans with plantain. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thank you oh! I thought I was alone in this club
pocohantas:

Ijebu garri with sugar, ice cubes and chilled water. Nothing beats beans and garri. I no know how una dey chop beans with plantain. cheesy
Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Tallesty1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Feminist, Miss classy nye nye nye nye but nah agbero food she dey eat.

Take her out nah and she go order Italian food chop collect take away.

Nonsense and garri and beans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Sarsaproko: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
This lady can cook.

Bean+Bread/Yam
Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Thank you oh! I thought I was alone in this club

You are not alone babe. I only take beans with garri. That is why I don’t like anything inside my beans, not yam, not plantain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tallesty1:
Feminist, Miss classy nye nye nye nye but nah agbero food she dey eat.

Take her out nah and she go order Italian food chop collect take away.

Nonsense and garri and beans.

Lol. I don’t even know how to form. That is one of my weaknesses. I can take off my wig in public, walk barefoot if my heels hurt or eat akpu on a date. Any one that knows me would know I would order for swallow 99% of the time, before any nonsense rice or whatever. When I am done downloading it, I will repackage and continue speaking phoneh. tongue tongue

There is always soup in my house, e get why. grin

16 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by iamyemiakins(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
This your porridge beans dey enter my eyes o, na to go organize garri with chilled water remain now

7 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pure satisfaction!
pocohantas:

You are not alone babe. I only take beans with garri. That is why I don’t like anything inside my beans, not yam, not plantain. cheesy
Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Classy
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t even know how to form. That is one of my weaknesses. I can take off my wig in public, walk barefoot if my heels hurt or eat akpu on a date. Any one that knows me would know I would order for swallow 99% of the time, before any nonsense rice or whatever. When I am done downloading it, I will repackage and continue speaking phoneh. tongue tongue

There is always soup in my house, e get why. grin

3 Likes

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Chopchopfine: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Garri gang oshey... Garri is winning this
iamyemiakins:
This your porridge beans dey enter my eyes o, na to go organize garri with chilled water remain now

1 Like

Re: Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans? by Rave90: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You can order for it oh...

I'll consider it. How much for one pot? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / Types Of Low Fat Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.