Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) (71831 Views)

Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos) / Kebbi Sickle Cell Association (KESCA) Marks World Sickle Cell Day (Photos) / Ambode Marks World Malaria Day In Makoko Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
sevenhundred:
HIV is far better at least you can live to testify unlike covid...
many caught covid and didn't even know. It healed naturally. I'm even sure the illness I had last year was covid.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Itachi23: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption .....

I was diagnosed with #HIV when I was 20.
I’m 32 old now.

#WorldAIDSDay

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Eiya!, so wetin make i do Tear my boxers
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by ThyMjAy: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
All is well
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Lindodo20: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
shawnfamous:
When I saw the headline, I just knew it would either be South Africa or Zimbabwe. But South Africa it is.
South Africa has about 8 million people living with HIV, that's about 20 percent of their population. While Zimbabwe has about 24 percent of total population living with HIV.
It means that if u are walking on the road in these countries, u may pick HIV on the ground.

Nigeria's figures are very likely higher than those lol grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by shawnfamous(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
streetsoldier1:

see comedian oo, how can you pick HIV on the ground?
I'm surprised u still did not get the joke. It's well.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Panda7: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
misleading story with stupid title, so, someone with hiv is still very healthy with cold blooded running and cool vaginaa only if she takes her drugs religiously and doesn't deserve to be an headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Golan007:

Na only sex dey give HIV abi?

Sex is the main mode of transmission
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Bahwa: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Issorite.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Tribu(m): 1:20am On Dec 02, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
wow I hope she is not stigmatised for her predicament..

I have once live with someone who has HIV b4
(i stay with dem i tink 2weeks or so) d day d guy confessed 2 me dat e has HIV I was just laughing (he was shocked)..

a very little boy (around DAT 15yrs or so) e say e had been with dat virus Right from birth (he ask me y I was laughing wen he say e had HIV ) and my response was if I could remember vividly was...

"so u went all along hiding all ur person belongings from me not to get in touch with dem.... just 2 avoid me from getting d virus thank u...

why I was laughing is not DAT I don't believed u or I don't know d weight of what u just say..it is just DAT I can't hug u 2 tell u how I feel 4 trying 2 protect me (4rm been affected by d virus) is just DAT one of my bad habit is DAT I don't know how 2 judge people

d boy cried still date I don't know d reasons y e cried BT I could remember he say something after his tears and I quote

"HOW WISH PEOPLE CAN B LIKE U"

#SAY NO TO stigmatization of people living Wit HIV/AIDS

Say no to stigmatization.

Well, HIV is not contracted through personal belongings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Debra911:
I love her boldness though. Its so disheartening how young girls of today contract HIV that easily. Another one I know is 15yrs and I'm just shocked
dem dey fvck raw. That is why
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 3:24am On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
I'm surprised u still did not get the joke. It's well.

i gerrit, thatz why i called u comedian.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by JJBROS(m): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2021
stefflos:
Where is slawomiir

I fear o,! I hope he no dey Gbenga Daniel Hotel raid by EFCC
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by todugo(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Nigeria are ignorate of STDs not just HIV. I bet you Nigeria's rate should be higher than SA.
How many people declear their status in Nigeria and How many go for test? That's why it looks as if we have low rate of STDs like HIV not knowing we have more.
You see lesbians and gays and bisexuals those people are disease carries. They don't use protection at all because they are always doing MouthAction.
I pity those of us in this country who jump from one man or woman having MouthAction. Feeling that they are having fun. grin[center][/center] grin grin grin
Let no body decieve you that you can have HIV and still live happily. That's the lies that the media is using to decieve people into thinking that you can still take risk in having fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Udure2468: 5:39am On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
When I saw the headline, I just knew it would either be South Africa or Zimbabwe. But South Africa it is.
South Africa has about 8 million people living with HIV, that's about 20 percent of their population. While Zimbabwe has about 24 percent of total population living with HIV.
It means that if u are walking on the road in these countries, u may pick HIV on the ground.

Now I understand why they have the best infectious disease control Laboratory.
And best Epidemiologists Laboratory on planet Earth.
If that kind thing be happen for Nigeria, na shame we for carry.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by shawnfamous(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Udure2468:

Now I understand why they have the best infectious disease control Laboratory.
And best Epidemiologists Laboratory on planet Earth.
If that kind thing be happen for Nigeria, na shame we for carry.
I tell u
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by 9icemike: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2021
stefflos:
Where is slawomiir

HE IS NOW A STAFF AT EFCC

1 Like

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Loreettaa: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

It is not really about where she comes from.

How many people living with HIV in Nigeria can come out and boldly declare their status and how long they've lived with and been managing it?
People like her give hope to those living with HIV that they can keep living.

The person you quoted is right. Nigeria is more judgy and highly criticising of people's lives than SA.
Fact is, most people here still think sexual intercourse is the only means through which people get AIDS. To this day, someone can lose their job should they declare their HIV status. How about relationships? Family life? If you see any Nigerian talking about their HIV status, they've come a long way. It's not the norm.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Loreettaa: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wow! It's not easy living with HIV, if you're a Sex addict, how do you go about it ? When people know you're HIV positive undecided From her name, you'd know she's from SA, these South African People Ehn, don't they sell Condoms there ? undecided

Besides, I've seen cases like this turn to negative, I don't know how it happened but I know it's God's doings
Your comment reeks of ignorance.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by seglabsy(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption .....
I was diagnosed with #HIV when I was 20. I’m 32 old now.
#WorldAIDSDay
Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
solution available.contact me on 08032432089
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Chicky34: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2021
You get am phor HIV?
Just asking o toh

Mariangeles:

How many people living with HIV in Nigeria can come out and boldly declare their status and how long they've lived with and been managing it?

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
YOU AN IDIOT .if you don’t have anything meaningful to write just read and pass
MufasaLion:

I'm sure you're also not proud of your writing skill. I couldn't read nothing!
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Freelane33:
YOU AN IDIOT .if you don’t have anything meaningful to write just read and pass

Here comes the elder brother. grin
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Champneys: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2021
The assortment of idio...ts on this thread thinking you can only catch HIV via unprotected sex.

We dont even know if the lady caught HIV via sexual intercourse but as usual, ya'all are quick to judge and conclude.

Nitwits!!
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by rengsho: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Xavier70s:
plateau state is filled with positives .

Pls what's your evidence or source of information
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Stigmatization in Nigeria won't allow them come out. Just see the comments on this thread. Most of them don't know one can live a normal life with HIV.

A good friend of mine is living with HIV. She's married with 2 kids and it currently pregnant. So it's very possible.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2021
ImaIma1:

Stigmatization in Nigeria won't allow them come out. Just see the comments on this thread. Most of them don't know one can live a normal life with HIV.

A good friend of mine is living with HIV. She's married with 2 kids and it currently pregnant. So it's very possible.

The thing with most Nigerians is that they lack compassion.
They'll rather blame than empathize.

She's brave.
Is her husband HIV+ too?
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

The thing with most Nigerians is that they lack compassion.
They'll rather blame than empathize.

She's brave.
Is her husband HIV+ too?

Especially if it's a lady @ the bolded.

I'm not really sure if the husband is positive too. But you know that as long as they take their medications, the viral load very low and they can marry someone that is negative, and the spouse won't catch it.

Funny thing is that she doesn't know that I know.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
ImaIma1:

Especially if it's a lady @ the bolded.

I'm not really sure if the husband is positive too. But you know that as long as they take their medications, the viral load very low and they can marry someone that is negative, and the spouse won't catch it.

Funny thing is that she doesn't know that I know.

@Bolded, not many Nigerians know that or they're not ready to hear it.
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Waterysperm:
To lash this beautiful babe just dey hungry me now.
I pity you. What if condom burst? Abi you no dey reason amundecided
Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by LoverJoe89: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
To lash this babe raw dey hungry me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.