Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,600 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals (288 Views)

Foluronsho Alakija Reportedly Received Over 10000 Marriage Proposals Within 24hr / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by nick50(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
I have come to notice that 98% of women are very exited when ever thier bf propose to then unlike thier male counterparts who feel so reluctant each time d issue of marriage is being raised up..what could be the cause
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Poverty alleviation

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by zutu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Yes na.. poverty is real
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ignore the dimwits above... They can't reason... Only to spew their Ignorant hate.

The reason is simple: our culture...

When you have a society that preaches to women that the greatest thing they can achieve is getting a man, being married and having kids... What else did you expect? undecided

So many women under pressure to get married... It's a prayer point... Even the most successful women who are unmarried are regarded with disdain... Like Linda...

I think it's dumb... But men can't understand...

Being groomed to be a bride... When you make a mistake and your mum would shout, 'Is this how you would behave in your husband's house?'... grin

But women aren't getting married as before...
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by horlahwaley(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
*Thread like this hit front page these days. Let me join the moving train.

Well Op,why wont they be happy, the maga don finally fall na
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by MufasaLion: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin

It's a phase in women's life.
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals by Fmlao: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who will spend the most?

He or She?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Parish Opens Online Dating / Qualities Of A Husband Material Not Mommy Boy / Please Share Anyone You Know . It’s Going To Help Me A Lot. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.