Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (49905 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ikun93(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Equalizer 200
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ikun93(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Equalizer 2000
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Hkff: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Marvin Gaye
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by WarriAproko: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Cynthia, hard way and the only way, dog revenge, toofan

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by GoldenSpec: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Spartacus grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Anndrew(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mine is blue film...all our tapes have blue film after the end of the movies....5 action movies in 1 tape..After the end of the movies..it take like 1hr to forward it b4 u get the blue film..if u don't get it u beta get it
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ekpekus(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.
Equalizer 2000
Escape from Sorbibo
Rambo
Commando
Tachi
Shaloin Temple...

Abeg e too many
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by gibsonwales(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Titanic, Commando, Ghazab, Mad, Operation War Zone, Decoy
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by olajonzin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hard way the only way
Cyborg
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Awise09(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

Share yours.
omo na rocky, terminator, dramendra
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Awise09(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpekus:

Equalizer 2000
Escape from Sorbibo
Rambo
Commando
Tachi
Shaloin Temple...

Abeg e too many

That escape from sorbibo heh! Kai
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even OP is confused about what he posted.

U talking about VCR some people dey mention nneka and pretty serpent. Ti year wo.

I should be seeing home alone, james bond (jaw) and the likes.

Anyways MTN data subscription available for as low as 300naira. Check signature for details

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by floss(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jsucre:
try to apply eye drop, becos those movie are too allergic to your eyes
You're funny I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by brightleave(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Druken Master is what i watching on TNT now nice movie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Maximar: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Issakaba

Home Alone
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
michigang:
bluefilm

Last warning.

Stop mentioning my name any how.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You tried hahaha those years we used to rent the cassettes lol

Yes ooo!
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Oketwin(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rambo, God's must be crazy, Nandini, chuck Norris delta force, abeg e plenty oooh

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.

...THE HARD WAY, THE ONLY WAY
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Broveens42(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abeg who will remember that movie where the natives use slap to greet themselves...with the sound track like; kaduka kishaday! Igwara gwara! Kaduka keshade igwara gwara grin
I so much loved that movie
The natives have pierced nose with rings
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Broveens42(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please who will help me remember the name of one Indian movie the actor was unaware and his dog was barking to alert him of an attack by the villain ..the actor was killed.
I think the dog revenged his master's death if I'm not mistaken ?
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by TeacherAnas: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shaolin Soccer
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Itachi23: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.

Equalizer 2000
Clash of titans
The 7 voyage of sinbad

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Payus: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sins of the father
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by friendl: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mother India
The promise
Burning train
Problem child
Running man
Terminator 1 and 2
Rocky
Predator 1
King Kong
Tom and Jerry
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by saaron(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Broveens42:
Abeg who will remember that movie where the natives use slap to greet themselves...with the sound track like; kaduka kishaday! Igwara gwara! Kaduka keshade igwara gwara grin
I so much loved that movie
The natives have pierced nose with rings
Mr Bones. Very funny movie
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by vislabraye(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.

Enter the dragon
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by caye(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.
Asewo to re mecca
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ikdaddy01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
Not that one.

Jawaani is a movie about two very young Indian lovers. A high school girl in boarding school and a boy who's a high school leaver......The songs in that movie are epic, they are still ringing in my head till today.
Waohhhh
Thank you for this. I just remembered Jawaniiii.
Maaanaaa ariya kansiii......
I watched this one more than 200 times. Came out in later years though after we were used to Daram and Vijeh
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ikdaddy01(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Broveens42:
Please who will help me remember the name of one Indian movie the actor was unaware and his dog was barking to alert him of an attack by the villain ..the actor was killed.
I think the dog revenged his master's death if I'm not mistaken ?
He tied the dog abi chain. They wanted to kill the fiancee too but the dog acted fast.
Terry meherbaniyan or something

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by caye(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sharmeenator:
I spit on your grave

That was a time the hierarchy started to instill rape as a part of the youth culture; they really messed up many people's lives.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Nothingserious: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jamsal18:
that one Indian movie suppose be the trinity, wey d police dey corrupt like dis

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React / Nollywood At It Again!!! Caption This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.