Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (49925 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by IkePeters(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Terminator
Robocop
No retreat no surrender
Delta Force
Rambo
Commando
Living in Bondage
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
True lies, Predator, Rambo, song of music, glamour girls, Asẹwo to re Mecca cheesy
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Bobxin: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Domitila

The Widow

Diamond Ring

Igodo

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by funshint(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
The God's must be crazy

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Josbreed: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.
Commando
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ayshugar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

Share yours.
Evil cult
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.
state of emergency

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ciggy000(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Things fall apart part 1,2&3
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Bobxin: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
My Woman

Right Man For Me

Ijele

True Confession

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ajepako(f): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
kripen:

You nailed it, and you forgot to add
Coming to America.

Yeah....Waa gbaayi jare grin grin grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Reference(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bullit
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by spass101(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Home alone grin grin grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Broveens42(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
foxton:
American ninja

I so much love that movie.. I watched it over and over as a kid.

But nija movies those days were dope.
True confession
Just a night (I cried uncontrollably for those kids, I can't forget the fat boy with the pop corn at that ungodly hour)
Igodo

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Juanmike(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
dvkot:
Spartacus ke sad
yes
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by sparta191(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Everybody hates chris[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by AkanjiNaira: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Police Story - Jackie Chan

Share yours.[/quote]
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Princeton92(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Snake in the eagle's shadow

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by TomRiddle1: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Show down in little tokyo
American Ninja
Big trouble in little china
Battle rat
5 element Ninja.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin Really?
Prison break for VHS?

for here?

garraway u!

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ManirBK: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Rambo

Toofan

No retreat no surrender...

And lastly...

Red scorpion

bro you are my man o all the films you mention are awesome to watch. the sound track of No retreat no surrender always in my head. For Toofan i even downloaded the music songs of the movie and finally for BrussWillis film Die hard, i never forger that episode of I hate Niggers Poster on his body moving on the streat of Blacks men,
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ekg911(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
1. The last burial
2. Igodo
3. Isakkaba boys.
4. High way to the grave.
5. No retreat No surrender.
6. Hard Target.
7. Egg of Life.
8. Ijele.
9. Home Alone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by handsomeyinka(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
I spit on your grave film.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ManirBK: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jpolgar:
Hard way Only way
from start to end is War,need to watch this film again to refresh my memory bro.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ManirBK: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Terminator
Pulp fiction
Rambo
Rocky
Die hard
Disco dancer
Baaziga
Snake girl
Kick boxer
Drunken master and so on
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ManirBK: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Terminator
Pulp fiction
Rambo
Rocky
Die hard
Disco dancer
Baaziga
Snake girl
Kick boxer
Drunken master and so on
i am a DISCO DANCER.....

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Jpolgar(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
ManirBK:
from start to end is War,need to watch this film again to refresh my memory bro.

Honestly man
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Damseldammie(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Coming to America
King Solomon smile
Too fan
Iru esin
Ajoke ashewo to remecca
Saworo ede
Ti Oluwa nile
Abbl
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Sharmeenator(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
dvkot:
this movie along with cannibal holocaust do me something
I watched it more than 10 times. I remembered at a time, I had to place my hand on the video playhead to make it work when our video player started having issues
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by charleskl(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
isakaba1,2,3,4
Snake in d monkey shadow
titanic
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ManirBK: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ahmeduana:
TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, GOLDEN CHILD
the correct name is Big trouble in little china. You are the only one mention the film. Applaud over there bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
1. The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
2. Jack the Giant Killer
3. No Retreat, No Surrender
4. Invincible Armour
5. Dragons from Shaolin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Dubai97: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
lol isakaba that movie sweet die lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React / "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / Nollywood At It Again!!! Caption This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.