Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (49926 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by princewarri1985: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.
COMING TO AMERICA, HARD TARGET AND SOUND OF MUSIC
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ManirBK: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Up to now nobody mention films like;

Nagin

the hills have eyes

the golobust travel

the Django and finaly an indian film title Ram Balram featurin Amitabbachan and Dhramindra (ikirasta ahaha orahi ahaha)
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ikdaddy01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jamina

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by clems88(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

Share yours.
robo cop grin .
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Chikezuba: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Homeboiy:
Blue film peeping through the windows of those big boys of UNN in 1999

Odimt gate

You're really a bad lion and I know you can trek from hilltop to odim gate to watch it
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by jimtemi1: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mard or mad Indian film...tufann Indian ayamadisco dancer... Amtab etc
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by naturallysimple(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Terminator, MAD, Daram and veer , Golden finger 007
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Jerry707(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rambo
Commando
Home alone
Mighty Joe young
Indiana Jones
Red scopiorn
Sarafina
Titanic
Nam angle
War bus
Drunken master pt 1. etc

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by taretoofine(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fast and furious 9
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Ferrous(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Living in Bondage
Isakaba
Last Burial
Jesus film
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ikdaddy01(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
ManirBK:
Up

title Ram Balram featurin Amitabbachan and Dhramindra (ikirasta ahaha orahi ahaha)
You de remember movies oh.
Ik resta aha aha do rahi aha aha
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Bruno3000(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
ShaqFu:
Predator 1.

Predator 2.

Commando.

First Blood.

First Blood 2.

First Blood 3.

Evil Dead 1.

Evil Dead 2.

Evil Dead 3. (Army of Darkness)

The Running Man.

Jingle All The Way.

Hard Target.

Dus Numbri. (By the way I love this guy so much).

Hard Way (The Only Way).

Junior.

Superman

Superman 2.

Superman 3.

Superman 4: The Quest For Peace.

Friday The Thirteen.

Jason Goes To Hell (The Final Friday).

Nightmare On Elm Street.

The Expendables.

First Of Fury.

Enter The Dragon.

First Of Legend.

Drunken Master.

Snake In The Monkey Shadow. (Tribute to lalasticlala)

Snake In The Eagle Shadow.

The Punisher. (The One With Dolph Lundgren)

Batman.

Batman Returns.

Batman Forever.

And a whole Lotta movies to good to mention.

PS. I need to say the first time I watched the Matrix was on the device. It was awesome. I still have the cassette till this very moment.
You enjoyed ur childhood. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Kuriosmynd: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
billynoni:
Mark of Zorro
It's mask of Zorro ....I love that film die back then
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ikdaddy01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
dvkot:
Give me my yam 1. Give me my yam 2.... I've forgotten the movie name aje cheesy
grin grin grin grin
This was how we knew most movies. Actually km names came later.
Amakubantoni
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by tonexman18(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yankee zulu and Matilda
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Bizibi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
HarunaWest:
Broken Arrow

Armour of God

Police Academy

Diamond Ring

Face Off

Live and Let Die....my favouritest
live and let die!!! That cassette suffer Sha
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Blue film..

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by OkuFaba(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Homeboiy:
Blue film peeping through the windows of those big boys of UNN in 1999

Odim gate

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Truvelisback(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

Igodo ibu dike
Nwoke ibu dike
Izu ibu dike
Ikenna ibu dike. Igodo na just 1999 movie. E never too tey.
Na how many indomie generations know the movie? or even know the actors or actresses in the movie? Many of them are late.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Karac: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Glamour Girls
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Martinez39s(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Isakaba. grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by dannyspeejay(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Alot grin cheesy
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Kucoin: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Karmaisme:

Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Pheww.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Nmezor(f): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Baby's day out, Problem Child, Home Alone,Nneka the pretty Serpent,Sakobi, Samadora, Coming to America, Child's play , Juice, She who must be obeyed, The return to Eden, Snake in a monkey's shadow , Taboo, Living in bondage, Circle of Doom, Witches, Evil genius
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by gidado14(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Share yours.
commando
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by becky39000(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
No retreat no surrender
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by ucheuzor1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Igodo,
Isakaba
Agbalanga the merciful God
Last burial
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by michigang: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Terminator
Pulp fiction
Rambo
Rocky
Die hard
Disco dancer
Baaziga
Snake girl
Kick boxer
Drunken master and so on
bluefilm
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by michigang: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Terminator
Pulp fiction
Rambo
Rocky
Die hard
Disco dancer
Baaziga
Snake girl
Kick boxer
Drunken master and so on
bluefilm
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by tiger28: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
in my time bruce lee movies and indian love movies[amitab ,dramendra etc]
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Koto aiye Part 1,2&3 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React / "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / Nollywood At It Again!!! Caption This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.