Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa (11203 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by West1side: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
So Tinubu also block your phone from recording that night because the light was switched off ?! You fools make comment knowing fully well they are foolish but you expect those rational n more untellingent than your father to accept your foolishness as fact just because of bigotry foolishness n madness.

joyandfaith:

They refused to release it. It would damage Tinubu political career. If the video clip of what happened that night get to social media, hell will let loose.
The street lights in lekki toll gate were off to prevent spy recording.
The truth about that night wouldn't be made known until Tinubu political dysnaty ends.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Wasky101: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

But there was shooting by soldiers, right?
How does shooting equal massacre
If one person had bleed to death at that LTG there wont be all this back and forth. The evidence the blood would leave alone will be the nail in the coffin. This things are not rocket science.
I witnessed a near fatal accident on agidingbi road ikeja about 2years ago. I was part of the first responders and rescue team. There was a lot of blood everywhere. Till date anytime I pass that spot I still see the blood Mark's. Blood and tarred road na best friends.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2021
ivandragon:
The Panel did a poor job.

They should have insisted on seeing the actual cctv recordings for the period

https://therepublicannews.net/2020/11/26/lagos-state-lekki-toll-gate-cctv-doctored-vital-pictures-missing-cnn-questions-the-republican-news/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/lekki-tollgate-surveillance-camera-stopped-recording-at-8-pm-%E2%80%95-lcc-md/

https://www.arise.tv/whats-most-notable-is-whats-missing-cnn-questions-cctv-footage-from-lekki-toll-gate/

The fact that the NA initially denied its presence is sufficient evidence to know that something untoward occurred at the tollgate.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/lekki-shootings-army-denies-deploying-soldiers-to-tollgate-despite-video-evidence/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi8yb_mocT0AhUF4YUKHcLLAQMQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw3ti2uOuR7lnlmJ1vM9kkGO

The Panel should have focused its efforts at getting the recordings of the cctv without which its whole report is shaky.

What is sure is that the Nigerian security agencies intended to inflict serious harm on innocent protesters knowing fully well that such could lead to fatalities... & this is serious enough to warrant a deeper investigation & prosecution of those who gave the orders to attack the lekki tollgate protesters.

But could it be established that a massacre occurred? No. That remains unproven at this time.

However, the issue of security brutality on civilians needs to be urgently addressed...

The CCTV cameras were removed before the shooting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by zinizta: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

Oga, kabukabu SAN, stop trying to be smart because you really are not smart.

The fact that Lagos state recorded gun shot wounds from all over Lagos state was never the issue, the issue is the 9 deaths you attested to, that's the issue, so stop reminding us about meaningless issues.

Show or prove to us how you arrived at 9 deaths.

Who are they.?

Show us their identities, their addresses, their family members and petitioners.

You are a lawyer, but acting like a layman, ignorant and clueless.

Explain how injured people in Shomolu showed up in your report as LTG victim.

You are a disgrace and sad embarrassment.

No worry people wey go answer you with bullets dey come.... In fact them dey road like this... Since una like lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2021
joyandfaith:

They refused to release it. It would damage Tinubu political career. If the video clip of what happened that night get to social media, hell will let loose.
The street lights in lekki toll gate were off to prevent spy recording.
The truth about that night wouldn't be made known until Tinubu political dysnaty ends.
My is guess is that you're Igbo, since you mentioned tinubu . if I'm correct then please change , this is becoming too much

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by zinizta: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Wasky101:

How does shooting equal massacre
If one person had bleed to death at that LTG there wont be all this back and forth. The evidence the blood would leave alone will be the nail in the coffin. This things are not rocket science.
I witnessed a near fatal accident on agidingbi road ikeja about 2years ago. I was part of the first responders and rescue team. There was a lot of blood everywhere. Till date anytime I pass that spot I still see the blood Mark's. Blood and tarred road na best friends.

You are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by zinizta: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

My is guess is that you're Igbo, since you mentioned tinubu . if I'm correct then please change , this is becoming too much

My guess is you are retarde.d

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2021
The reason why this country will never move forward is that people like Ebun, Falana and co tend to support populist opinions to be seen as siding with the masses rather than siding with the truth, forgetting that siding with the masses doesn't necessarily mean siding with the truth, we really have a long way to go

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:
One day we will come to terms with truth.......

One day as how? The truth is clear. The FG and state government are covering up their ass.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

You all know the truth, ask those who washed the blood and carried deads away....

So, since they washed the crime scene and took away the bodies, explain to us how the panel identify and attache names to the bodies that they did not see, no ID, no family report, no address, nothing.

The injured man in Shomolu nko, he said out i the open, he gave an interview, he even reached out to the panel that he was injured in Shomolu, but the lying and dubious panel still listed Lekki as the place of injury.

Are you not even embarrassed to be disgracing yourself with lies and ignorant tales?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by West1side: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Shut up your foolish mouth. I doubted the killing at the toll gate previously but with a the contradiction n the foolishness of the lawyer querying what lagos paid hospital for shows how disingenuous the panel is. So lagos paid hospital for death and this foolish panel can not unravel the names of those victims bring out their family member etc n you lamenting like a lunatic that the blood of mystery death will cry on your father's dead head.

PeaceJoyLove:

There is one fake lawyer called Okeke something (really, I dont know why the name okeke is just in bad stuff) who sued Falz, Sam Adeyemi, Davido, and all other Endsars members. Also, he denied everything. Do you know what happened to him? He was kidnapped and killed recently. The news was all over Twitter. The same person who denied the incompetence of Buhari and supported him because he was paid died in the hands of bandits.

If people didnt know that it was karma that worked against him, atheists would criticize God.

Mark my word, the blood of those people who died st Lekki will remove people like you from the face of earth speedily. And when you die suddenly, I assure you that people will rejoice over your death the way they rejoiced over Okeke's death.

So, I am.not going to ask you stop. In fact, I am encouraging you to take more bribes and go against the blood of the dead.

Goodluck with the disasters you have purchased with your greediness. What you sow, you will reap by the grace of God. Since I know the law of sowing and reaping, I am confidently expecting your obituary soonest. And I am read to eat the Akara which will be fried for your funeral. So, I look forward to seeing you in pieces. wink

Cra.źy goat.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by zinizta: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

https://www.facebook.com/1340173454/posts/10225808466261925/

This country is fast turning into a joke.

They elevate injustice and lies over sincerity....

They off light... Commot CCTV.... Start to dey shoot at a gathering.

Please tell us the motives of these people.... Idiots,wey still dey ask for proof..
Some of una una education na waste....all these years of studies and una reasoning faculty no elevate.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Ebun keep disgracing himself. I think we should do better in awarding the SAN title. That was how Malami got one and he is behaving less than a rookie lawyer.

I have bin to his page. He kept ranting with nothing substantial. He evaded all questions asked. So much from a man who call himself pastor cheesy

I think you are the one trolling and making mockery of your self on an intellectual platform such as this.

Please i beg you...just try to always read, comprehend before making a comment. This is how you guys expose yourselves. If you read what he wrote up there you will agree that even if he is a disgrace to himself and you, those things he presented up there are worth considering.

So please stop reading with a closed mind, be objective and you will always sound reasonable to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by West1side: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2021
So we as fools or rational being should accept people were massacred because of the nonsense you wrote here after a panel sat for over 6 month without a credible name of dead people ? I don't know if it is me or madness is plaguing those of your still defending this panel instead of insist it produce credible evidence that is undisputable by the government. What were this fools even wearing for 6 whole months.

boxypane:

Has it occurred to you that LTG had youths present from various aspect of society? Some with no social media presence, hustlers with no background that saw an opportunity for free food and drinks, those who believed observing a code will save them from the brutality of the police and army?
Did u even read the panels' report? Did u watch the video evidence or the contradictory statement from your wasted Min. Of Info?
Do not be delusional with the truth.
If SARS could harass and kill for an ordinary app on your phone or for a crazy hairstyle, how about the possibility with all the evidence at the LTG?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Dchair2: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Ebun keep disgracing himself. I think we should do better in awarding the SAN title. That was how Malami got one and he is behaving less than a rookie lawyer.

I have bin to his page. He kept ranting with nothing substantial. He evaded all questions asked. So much from a man who call himself pastor cheesy

How convenient for you to spu................
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by 989900: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]Oga, kabukabu SAN, stop trying to be smart because you really are not smart.

The fact that Lagos state recorded gun shot wounds from all over Lagos state was never the issue, the issue is the 9 deaths you attested to, that's the issue, so stop reminding us about meaningless issues.

Show or prove to us how you arrived at 9 deaths.

Who are they.?

Show us their identities, their addresses, their family members and petitioners.

You are a lawyer, but acting like a layman, ignorant and clueless.

Explain how injured people in Shomolu showed up in your report as LTG victim.

You are a disgrace and sad embarrassment[/s].

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by West1side: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Beta to leave fool to his foolishness.
We're the police washing blood over night with no one also able to record the next morning.

Wasky101:

Are you usually this stupid or you are on one of your best days. Whatever it is your stupidity is legendary.

Washed blood away on tarred road How do u even do that? Shey tarred road nah stainless steel?
You will need a truck load of chlorine to make blood on a tarred surface dissapear to the naked eyes, but still very obvious to forensics.
God in his infinite wisdom made blood such a difficult thing to get rid off
Omooba77 post=108135913:

You all know the truth, ask those who washed the blood and carried deads away....

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Kissiemu(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2021
I want understand one thing. Is this man the only one in the panel? How come he is the only one speaking out? Let other members speak out and explain the report they brought to public domain because it wasn't clear.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Toks2008(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
So we as fools or rational being should accept people were massacred because of the nonsense you wrote here after a panel sat for over 6 month without a credible name of dead people ? I don't know if it is me or madness is plaguing those of your still defending this panel instead of insist it produce credible evidence that is undisputable by the government. What were this fools even wearing for 6 whole months.

People who write this way are either satanic, sadistic or lack empathy for human lives.

It is totally crazy for anyone to be arguing based on the fact that there was or wasn't a massacre when we know that at least two people as confirmed by Sanwo Olu himself so i ask...are the lives of those two not enough to have a human feeling?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Wasky101: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2021
zinizta:

You are an idiot.
Am I surprised? No my only question is why do you guys result to abuse in the face of facts
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Rebelutionary: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Adjovi:
My own question to those who still believe no one was shot that night.......... Why was the light at the toll gate switched off?

It's only something evil you'll do in the dark, something you don't want people to see.........
The issue you raised isnt in question. It is incumbent on He who makes an allegation to prove it concretely ...sentiments don't sell in court..

If sentiments and rhetorics are all those who believe in a "massacre" have then you have no case.

9 people wont die without families showing up! I expect the likes of dj switch, falz to go do a video with the families of the 9 dead to give their position teeth but NO, it's the usual rhetoric!

You can't win any government in a game of falsehood using falsehood, ONLY TRUTH wins and right all there is is falsehoods!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by West1side: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Yet we have video of biafra genocide, hutsi n tutsi genocide from the 60s n 80s when cellphone can not record but in 2020 you can not record a massacre even when CNN Channels AriseTV BBC VOA AIT n many others were broadcasting live.

Bro if I was your father God be my witness I will beat you to death for this comment to prove I can not have a lunatic as a son

freeborn02:

Will you ever think of capturing on phone if live bullets are flying all around you or will you be thinking of escaping?

Give yourself some brain, Mr Yoruba buruku
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by NGpatriot: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2021
zinizta:

This country is fast turning into a joke.

They elevate injustice and lies over sincerity....

They off light... Commot CCTV.... Start to dey shoot at a gathering.

Please tell us the motives of these people.... Idiots,wey still dey ask for proof..
Some of una una education na waste....all these years of studies and una reasoning faculty no elevate.

The same CCTV that the same useless panel watched for almost 24 hours right?

Who dey lie pass? You or the lying and fraud report panel? grin grin
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2021
zinizta:

My guess is you are retarde.d
You just go about insulting people. Learn to have good conversation please
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Dchair2: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

We are already coming to terms with it. There was no massacre. The fake news was spread by some elements to burn down Lagos for a political motive.

Keep living in self deceit, those who truly have burnt Lagos State and continue to burn Lagos State are those who have stolen, looted and turned Lagos into an extension of their family estate, while many, like blinded slaves continue to worship and speak in defense of them and the too many evils they have done and are still doing in order to maintain their firm grip on their conquest! Someday, one day the whole truth will come out!
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

The same CCTV that the same useless panel watched for almost 24 hours right?

Who dey lie pass? You or the lying and fraud report panel? grin grin
I read this were not the first panel who met with the endsars victim.

If that is true then the government might be playing a smart game. And the San might receive reward
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Misterone: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

this man is ranting like a small dog. He does not know why the panel came about in the first place. The panel was set up because endsars protesters claimed over 78 person were killed at "the lekki tollgate". The government of Lagos state, the FG and everyone know that after rumours of a massacre which led to a riot, there were deaths and injuries. These protesters burnt government properties, private properties, killed and maimed policemen and innocent citizens, and so much more. So what is this unqualified lawyer saying? That Lagos state should not pay compensation to these victim of circumstance?
Mr lawyer, for the last time, the LASG is saying that there were no deaths at the tollgate on 20/10/2020 between the time of 6pm to 9pm when the army left. The LASG is not saying there were no deaths after the riot started.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Rebelutionary: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Toks2008:

People who write this way are either satanic, sadistic or lack empathy for human lives.

It is totally crazy for anyone to be arguing based on the fact that there was or wasn't a massacre when we know that at least two people as confirmed by Sanwo Olu himself so i ask...are the lives of those two not enough to have a human feeling?

Yes One death is enough for any right thinking government to know that they have gone too far and heads should roll for that death. People should be prosecuted!

No, labelling the deaths at the toll gate a massacre won't stand in the face of obvious evidence. It is not and there wasn't a massacre. That is a blatant lie! Continuing down this line of lies is what has given the government sonething to puncture the legitimacy of the panel report and at the end of the day nothing comes out of it!
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
Shut up your foolish mouth. I doubted the killing at the toll gate previously but with a the contradiction n the foolishness of the lawyer querying what lagos paid hospital for shows how disingenuous the panel is. So lagos paid hospital for death and this foolish panel can not unravel the names of those victims bring out their family member etc n you lamenting like a lunatic that the blood of mystery death will cry on your father's dead head.
Firstly, your mama and papa are the ones who you boldly asked to shut up, not me.

Secondly, at the rate you are going, you will die young cos blood is what you are fighting.

Thirdly, you said they cant find names of the death, yet, they published names out. Even people who were injured and whose limbs or hands were amputated.

Fourthly, the money they paid you is your fast track to mortuary.

Lastly, I dont want to say anything futher thing to you. You.are dead man living. Your parents are the ones we will knock their heads for birthing a greedy moffo like you. They didn't train you well. You are already dead to us. Dont worry, we will eat your akara very soon. For sure, na premature death, but we will still joyfully eat it.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by ba7man(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

There is one fake lawyer called Okeke something (really, I dont know why the name okeke is just in bad stuff) who sued Falz, Sam Adeyemi, Davido, and all other Endsars members. Also, he denied everything. Do you know what happened to him? He was kidnapped and killed recently. The news was all over Twitter. The same person who denied the incompetence of Buhari and supported him because he was paid died in the hands of bandits.

If people didnt know that it was karma that worked against him, atheists would criticize God.

Mark my word, the blood of those people who died st Lekki will remove people like you from the face of earth speedily. And when you die suddenly, I assure you that people will rejoice over your death the way they rejoiced over Okeke's death.

So, I am.not going to ask you stop. In fact, I am encouraging you to take more bribes and go against the blood of the dead.

Goodluck with the disasters you have purchased with your greediness. What you sow, you will reap by the grace of God. Since I know the law of sowing and reaping, I am confidently expecting your obituary soonest. And I am read to eat the Akara which will be fried for your funeral. So, I look forward to seeing you in pieces. wink

Cra.źy goat.
Bloody lair. He was the lawyer that was killed by his tenant.

The news was here on front page.

These people lie too much, it's sickening.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by ejimatic: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

. Any country or states that cannot admit its mistake is a misfit for the masses.Thank you for your analysis.The white paper has been politicised to satisfy the interest of Layi Mohammed who is fighting for an image that has been battered already by insincerity and untold hardship.Sadly those that were not at the scene of the massacre and never attended the Lagos Panel sittings are now dictating what should be in the White Paper. Any Lagosians that join in window dressed Memorial Walk are not true Lagosians [sub][/sub]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Economist On Naija Fuel Subsidies / 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) / Defections: Rep Calls PDP Dumping Ground For Waste Products

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.