Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa (11289 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

Leave them, their eyes will clear....Even LCC apologised for the incident until power that be started the manipulation.......

Yoruba buruku, calling himself yorubarere needs to see this.

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

I asked if you saw a dead body you are telling me you saw a bloodied man. Common na. Let's be[b] rational.[/b] Plus my question is bipolar. Yes or no could suffice not an article.
Are you convinced now that you're not rational even when reading comment ?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Read very well, I mean read my comment carefully without rushing to comment. You'll see where I said floating body on lagoon.
Does life body float?
I purposely left that part cos you said "you heard". You will have to agree with me that that is not reliable and factual. Why then are no pictures of the floating bodies?

Below are the floating bodies of awkuzu massacre done under the administration of Peter Obi. Bodies were floating for all to see and it was captured on camera. Or are u saying no one could snap despite seeing the bodies? If yes, what later happen to the said bodies? Swallowed by the lagoon? Common, hearsay is nonsense.

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Are you convinced now that you're not rational even when reading comment ?
Don't go petty. I am engaging you because you seem reasonable.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

What will your family gain, if two sons were lost and government gave a narrative how they died from robbery ?

And government loyalist pushed that to the media?
Will another strong son come out to fight the government? Most especially this present government lol.

The boy that was killed filming around Iyana -Ipaja and his body was found at Ikorodu mortuary, the politican involved is still working freely.....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

I purposely left that part cos you said "you heard". You will have to agree with me that that is not reliable and factual. Why then are no pictures of the floating bodies?

Below are the floating bodies of awkuzu massacre done under the administration of Peter Obi. Bodies were floating for all to see and it was captured on camera. Or are u saying no one could snap despite seeing the bodies? If yes, what later happen to the said bodies? Swallowed by the lagoon? Common, hearsay is nonsense.
Lol read my comment again , I never said I heard. It was a video. I'll take my time to go watch those 2020 videos again and mention you with the screenshot .

I see you're just rushing to comment with a defensive stance. I never said 'I heard' you're adding that to my comment
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by joyandfaith: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

I'm a Lagos native , I don't like tinubu. But I don't bring his name into issues when its not needed

Noted
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol read my comment again , I never said I heard. It was a video. I'll take my time to go watch those 2020 videos again and mention you with the screenshot .

I see you're just rushing to comment with a defensive stance. I never said 'I heard' you're adding that to my comment
Do send me the videos not screenshots. Quote me when you have it and I will post my email for you to send it.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Do send me the videos not screenshots. Quote me when you have it and I will post my email for you to send it
Don't post email, I'll mention you with the link
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Yoruba buruku, calling himself yorubarere needs to see this.

They forget LAWMA, LASEMA and LCC staff that did the cleaning are human being too.....Also some of the staff of Oriental, Addax.... Those people living behind the wire fencing, Essential workers going to Lekki / V/I passed the toll gate the following day...Few days later they destroy all the shackles around tollgate to chase them away so they will not speak to press.....Truth is Sanwoolu knows, but politically he must act otherwise......

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Don't post email, I'll mention you with the link
Okay thanks.

But for your accusation of not reading your post well above.

You are trying to be smart. You don't need to. Me saying you heard means you listened to the man inside that video that claimed to have seen floating dead bodies. He couldn't capture it on camera and you also believe him without evidence of such... So it is still hearsay.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Mexicanbreed: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

So that when their families show up, you can silence them...
You are a fool for even thinking someone will be scared of being silenced after his son/ daughter was killed at lekki toll gate

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

They forget LAWMA, LASEMA and LCC staff that did the cleaning are human being too.....Also some of the staff of Oriental, Addax.... Those people living behind the wire fencing, Essential workers going to Lekki / V/I passed the toll gate the following day...Few days later they destroy all the shackles around tollgate to chase them away so they will not speak to press.....Truth is Sanwoolu knows, but politically he must act otherwise......
So because the shanties were destroyed, it also destroyed what people supposedly witness? Like the shanties were connected to their m memory. You should be acting bro cheesy
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

So because the shanties were destroyed, it also destroyed what people supposedly witness? Like the shanties were connected to their m memory. You should be acting bro cheesy

I just give you clue of how many people your goons need to trace to cover up this wickedness.....

You know the army took off from Bonny camp....... Most hotels around have cctv..... Sebi you want truth and evidences....
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

You are a fool for even thinking someone will be scared of being silenced after his son/ daughter was killed at lekki toll gate

God bless you, nothing more to say to you sir........

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Okay thanks.

But for your accusation of not reading your post well above.

You are trying to be smart. You don't need to. Me saying you heard means you listened to the man inside that video that claimed to have seen floating dead bodies. He couldn't capture it on camera and you also believe him without evidence of such... So it is still hearsay.
You just need to admit you rushed into defensive conclusion because my narrative wasn't clear enough
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Mexicanbreed: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

You all know the truth, ask those who washed the blood and carried deads away....
And the dead bodies don't have families/owners,
So this is how you will hide you face when your brother is killed,shame on you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

And the dead bodies don't have families/owners,
So this is how you will hide you face when your brother is killed,shame on you

The one soul LASG admitted died from gun shot by the pathologist, what is his name and who claimed him as someone said in another thread?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

Army was not there, to we came with blanks......
na u Sabi continue with ur useless campaign there's no massacre anywhere the lies you guys are selling have been crushed... Go to other States and ask them their reports...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

You just need to admit you rushed into defensive conclusion because my narrative wasn't clear enough
I didn't rush. You are still narrating from what you heard in the video, not that you saw the bodies or the man did. How sure are you that the man didn't hear from someone who also heard from someone?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by decasey(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Evil people everywhere, just because of money you are here defending the evil that this govment have brought upon the poor. You that is defending this evil, may what before dose people in lekki that night before your generation, each and everyone of you will leave to see it.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Omooba77:

I just give you clue of how many people your goons need to trace to cover up this wickedness.....

You know the army took off from Bonny camp....... Most hotels around have cctv..... Sebi you want truth and evidences....
@bolded, yes, I want the truth and evidences to back it up.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2021
decasey:
Evil people everywhere, just because of money you are here defending the evil that this govment have brought upon the poor. You that is defending this evil, may what before dose people in lekki that night before your generation, each and everyone of you will leave to see it.

Leave them.... They forget law of harvest......
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

I didn't rush. You are still narrating from what you heard in the video, not that you saw the bodies or the man did. How sure are you that the man didn't hear from someone who also heard from someone?
I saw dead body floating on the video at the lagoon.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

I saw dead body floating on the video at the lagoon.
Pls, kindly send the link asap. Thanks
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Eriokanmi: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Ebun keep disgracing himself. I think we should do better in awarding the SAN title. That was how Malami got one and he is behaving less than a rookie lawyer.

I have bin to his page. He kept ranting with nothing substantial. He evaded all questions asked. So much from a man who call himself pastor cheesy
Only Olodo, ati alailopolo would talk like you do. I urge you shut your mouth up. You've committed enough bounder in the past couple of days now. We don't talk like this. You need to change that your moniker to parrot.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Only Olodo, ati alailopolo would talk like you do. I urge you shut your mouth up. You've committed enough bounder in the past couple of days now. We don't talk like this. You need to change that your moniker to parrot.
Sorry bro. You sound like someone going through a lot. But guess what? I am not responsible for those pains and depression you are going through cheesy
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Eriokanmi: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

This kind of silly argument is for you and your kind, not for rational, sane and intelligent people.

If you go to any court of law or even ICC to say people died, they will ask you for proof.

What kind of Stone Age cave do you people reside in?

Make your points without raining abusive words, jobless youth
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by West1side: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Have you gone mad ?
What is the prove the people that died were killed at the toll gate. Are you not more satanic for claiming a massacre occured without any agread of prove ? One bastard was even arguing it was OK not to have the slightest of clips of a massacre or the aftermath of the massacre in 2021 heat we have clips of massacre from hiroshima to WW1, that is not to talk about Rwanda, Tutsi n Hutsi killings etc

Toks2008:

People who write this way are either satanic, sadistic or lack empathy for human lives.

It is totally crazy for anyone to be arguing based on the fact that there was or wasn't a massacre when we know that at least two people as confirmed by Sanwo Olu himself so i ask...are the lives of those two not enough to have a human feeling?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Sorry bro. You sound like someone going through a lot. But guess what? I am not responsible for those pains and depression you are going through cheesy
Enough said in my earlier post. We don't talk this way. Even if you got paid, apply some sense and stop disgrscing yourself.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Benbellamor: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

Oga, kabukabu SAN, stop trying to be smart because you really are not smart.

The fact that Lagos state recorded gun shot wounds from all over Lagos state was never the issue, the issue is the 9 deaths you attested to, that's the issue, so stop reminding us about meaningless issues.

Show or prove to us how you arrived at 9 deaths.

Who are they.?

Show us their identities, their addresses, their family members and petitioners.

You are a lawyer, but acting like a layman, ignorant and clueless.

Explain how injured people in Shomolu showed up in your report as LTG victim.

You are a disgrace and sad embarrassment.

mujihadeen...you're a disgrace

Why did Lagos state clean up the event venue? What are they hidding?....
You will defend tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Almajiri Catastrophe In Northern Nigeria / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.