Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa (11310 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Rebelutionary: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy let's be objective fir once.

You and I can not say for sure if there was no massacre because eyes witness (which is very very vital confirmed that army whisked away dead bodies and they also prevented ambulance from accessing the toll gate at the early stage.

Please let's be reasonable.
The whisked bodies have families, dont they? How come the likes of Falz won't do a simple video with their families to give their position teeth? This question wont go away not because people dispute the fact that lives were lost but calling an incidence a massacre is not a child's play hence the need for concrete evidence!

Objectivity over the declaration of an incidence as a "massacre" will be achieved in the face of incontrovertible, empirically verifiable evidence not sentiments, passion and emotions! This actually is the bone of contention!
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by zinizta: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Wasky101:

Am I surprised? No my only question is why do you guys result to abuse in the face of facts

This is what you get from a country with a system of education that produces more half baked products than failed chefs.

First question is are you an attorney for the government paid to defend the government? If not then something is wrong with you.

An event happened and was streamed live by someone at the toll gate that night and you have the nerve to be posting this BS

I no kuku blame if say your brother or sister die for Lekki that day you for no dey type this rubbish.

2nd question, how can you believe everything that is served to you without having an independent inquisitive attitude of mind in reaching your conclusions?

You dey talk facts like say Soldiers no carry bodies away ....like say no be their normal modus operandi

Guy give your self brain no dey follow people wey no dey enlightened.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

So you saw live bullets but do you see dead people?
Yes on the video I saw an old man with blood on his cloth.
When sunrise went to visit those shanti resident they narrate how police not army shoot civilian, a floating body was found on the lagoon, it must have been from result of people jumping over to escape. A local Ashanti man said he rescued victims who jumped into the lagoon . the soldiers might be professional a bit but not police at all.
It is never possible that no death happened but the issue of identifying who died and where they died is so difficult. Not on this kind of issue that might put someone's life in danger for speaking out.

What if the family of the body floating could not ascertain where their deceased actually died and what caused his death.

Government can frame things up, not even this present government should someone risk his life on.

I'm using my common sense to follow this matter. Many people get missing in Nigeria today and many people due to ritual killings in this our southwest and yet the rituals are still going on and government are not bothered.
Not to talk of this type of killing that will tarnish government image, I can't just support the government
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Yes on the video I saw an old man with blood on his cloth.
When sunrise went to visit those shanti resident they narrate how police not army shoot civilian, a floating body was found on the lagoon, it must have been from result of people jumping over to escape. A local Ashanti man said he rescued victims who jumped into the lagoon . the soldiers might be professional a bit.
It is never possible that no death happened but the issue of identifying who died and where they died is so difficult. Not on this kind of issue that might put someone's life in danger for speaking out.

What if the family of the body floating could not ascertain where their deceased actually died and what caused his death.

Government can frame things up, not even this present government should someone risk his life on.

I'm using my common sense to follow this matter. Many people get missing in Nigeria today and many people due to ritual killings in this our southwest and yet the rituals are still going on and government are not bothered.
Not to talk of this type of killing that will tarnish government image, I can't just support the government
I asked if you saw a dead body you are telling me you saw a bloodied man. Common na. Let's be rational. Plus my question is bipolar. Yes or no could suffice not an article.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

You see, insult upon insult. Shows how you were badly raised.

You just insulted adegoruwa, who is old enough to be your father.

If your father had raised you well, you wouldn't insult someone old enough to be your father. So, your father is a failure.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2021
zinizta:

This is what you get from a country with a system of education that produces more half baked products than failed chefs.

First question is are you an attorney for the government paid to defend the government? If not then something is wrong with you.

An event happened and was streamed live by someone at the toll gate that night and you have the nerve to be posting this BS

I no kuku blame if say your brother or sister die for Lekki that day you for no dey type this rubbish.

2nd question, how can you believe everything that is served to you without having an independent inquisitive attitude of mind in reaching your conclusions?

You dey talk facts like say Soldiers no carry bodies away ....like say no be their normal modus operandi

Guy give your self brain no dey follow people wey no dey enlightened.
On the live stream, did you see dead bodies? I was sent the link as well. All I saw was shooting into the air. Does shooting translate to killings? If yes, how come the live feed capture firing bullets but not dead bodies?

Naija wonda cheesy
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Soldiers claimed to shoot blank bullets into the air.

They already admitted to shooting. It is now left for the panel to confirm if it was blank or live bullets and if it was shot directly to protesters not air. But the panelists failed to do that. They rather go the easier way of magomago.

You see, sensible people like us ask questions. We don't follow the mob.

Why then did the soldiers first denied being at the scene? Will they attempt to cover up their presence if they truly shot blank? Stop defending evil.

Why were casings of live bullets belonging to the Nigeria Army found at the scene of the soldiers actually shot blank?

Those who sustained gun shot injuries at the scene, how did it happen? The Lagos government even confirmed that protesters were shot. Stop defending evil.

Every evil you defend will haunt you down, Mr Yoruba buruku.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

You just insulted adegoruwa, who is old enough to be your father.

If your father had raised you well, you wouldn't insult someone old enough to be your father. So, your father is a failure.
Adegboruwa insulted himself and members of that panel. And brother, learn to be civil next time you are having a discussion. Insulting at every turn is a sign of lower intelligence.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

And no one captured it. So convenient

If bullets are flying around you, will you think of capturing it or you will think of escaping first?

Use your head, Mr Yoruba buruku.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Why then did the soldiers first denied being at the scene? Will they attempt to cover up their presence if they truly shot blank? Stop defending evil.

Why were casings of live bullets belonging to the Nigeria Army found at the scene of the soldiers actually shot blank?

Those who sustained gun shot injuries at the scene, how did it happen? The Lagos government even confirmed that protesters were shot. Stop defending evil.

Every evil you defend will haunt you down, Mr Yoruba buruku.
All what you did are emotional tantrums. Nothing factual. Or you have evidence that live was shot instead of blanks?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
Yet we have video of biafra genocide, hutsi n tutsi genocide from the 60s n 80s when cellphone can not record but in 2020 you can not record a massacre even when CNN Channels AriseTV BBC VOA AIT n many others were broadcasting live.

Bro if I was your father God be my witness I will beat you to death for this comment to prove I can not have a lunatic as a son

Those who captured Biafra genocide were journalists attached to the army at the front. And the journalists have special protections, wearing bulletproof vests.

This your reasoning and comparison is very dumb and stupid.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by joyandfaith: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Milito:

So Tinubu is the president in charge of troops. Or he is the Lagos State governor or the commanding officer of the military unit in VI. undecided

Anything that happens in lagos must be linked to Tinubu.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

If bullets are flying around you, will you think of capturing it or you will think of escaping first?

Use your head, Mr Yoruba buruku.
But there was a live feed. Have you forgotten? How come the live feed done by DJ Witch didn't capture the dead bodies? Lies will need more lies for cover up.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Rebelutionary:

The whisked bodies have families, dont they? How come the likes of Falz won't do a simple video with their families to give their position teeth? This question wont go away not because people dispute the fact that lives were lost but calling an incidence a massacre is not a child's play hence the need for concrete evidence!

Objectivity over the declaration of an incidence as a "massacre" will be achieved in the face of incontrovertible, empirically verifiable evidence not sentiments, passion and emotions! This actually is the bone of contention!
The aspect of referring to the victim families is not a good point.

I'm very sure families will find it difficult to point out the exact spot their deceased died.

Just imagine if it was someone close to me, and I said the person died when he went for endsars at lekki and the media took the story up.

If the government come for my head how do you expect my parents to feel?

I know you didnt ask yourself this questions.
What is the government manipulated and said my victim died elsewhere, making me look foolish to what I know is real truth.

The panel did worst with their investigation tho.
After this useless puppet government we have in Lagos, people will gain freedom to peak out their mind without threat from Nurtw loyalist or politians .
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Wasky101:

How does shooting equal massacre
If one person had bleed to death at that LTG there wont be all this back and forth. The evidence the blood would leave alone will be the nail in the coffin. This things are not rocket science.
I witnessed a near fatal accident on agidingbi road ikeja about 2years ago. I was part of the first responders and rescue team. There was a lot of blood everywhere. Till date anytime I pass that spot I still see the blood Mark's. Blood and tarred road na best friends.

But people died from bullet wounds inflicted by the soldiers, right?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by joyandfaith: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

My is guess is that you're Igbo, since you mentioned tinubu . if I'm correct then please change , this is becoming too much

It is not all yorubas that worship Tinubu. Just note that. Please follow dele farotimi in Twitter.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

I asked if you saw a dead body you are telling me you saw a bloodied man. Common na. Let's be rational. Plus my question is bipolar. Yes or no could suffice not an article.
Read very well, I mean read my comment carefully without rushing to comment. You'll see where I said floating body on lagoon.
Does life body float?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

But there was a live feed. Have you forgotten? How come the live feed done by DJ Witch didn't capture the dead bodies? Lies will need more lies for cover up.

Live feed capturing the entire situation or live feed capturing just part of it?

Why did your paymasters remove the cameras covering the entire area around the time of the shooting? Was it because they wanted to cover up murder and protect Tinubu's political ambition, the same demonic ambition you are desperately protecting here?

Yoruba buruku.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by slymansun: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

So you saw live bullets but do you see dead people?

Mr Yorubarere, I have an issue with you and I am convinced you are being sponsored. Your zeal, desire and tenacity to drum the rhetoric of no deaths by soldier's bullets at LTG shows that you are surely hired.
You have been asking people to bring proof of the fatalities and all that.

But I want you to provide answers to the following:
1. Why did NA deny initially that they were not at Lekki Tollgate?
2. If NA has nothing to hide, why did the commanders that were at LTG refuse to honour their invitation and testify at the panel
3. You said CNN did not show any video report . If they did not, what then was Liar Mohammed's issue with them?
4. Why was the light at the Tollgate turned off at the time if the incidence? Why were the CCTC recordings removed?
5. Are you aware that members of the panel found shell of live ammunition at the scene which were found to be the same as that used by the NA?
6. Are you aware that the Doctors that treated some of the victims confirmed gunshot wounds and victims said they were shot at LTG?

My point is responders here may not have personal proof of the massacre but you also cannot convince us that there was no massacre. If you have it, then upload it here and convince us.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

All what you did are emotional tantrums. Nothing factual. Or you have evidence that live was shot instead of blanks?

Just imagine!

You want to defend evil and you even lack information!

Check the link below, where the army dneied deploying soldiers to the scene:

https://punchng.com/lekki-shootings-army-denies-deploying-soldiers-to-tollgate-despite-video-evidence/

Check the link below where army denied shooting at the scene:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54715890

Check link below where army later admitted being at the scene, but denied shooting at protesters, whereas protesters sustained bullet wounds:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/28/nigerias-military-admits-to-be-at-shooting-but-denies-shooting

You are wasting your life in the defence of liars and murderers. What a shame!

Check below for link of bullet casing belonging to Nigeria Army found at the scene of the shooting:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/484165-endsars-panel-ammunition-presented-by-army-matches-bullet-shells-recovered-at-lekki-tollgate-expert.html

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/18/nigeria-army-bullet-manufactured-serbia-used-endsars-protesters-lekki-toll-gate

Every evil you defend will crush you, Mr Yoruba buruku
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Vello:

Itumo wipe eje ti ta si e ni opolo.
Alabojo that your sensibility and rationality now borders on insanity.
Awon were dede

Enyin omo aileleko, ijekuje ti boju yin....
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by freeborn02: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Adegboruwa insulted himself and members of that panel. And brother, learn to be civil next time you are having a discussion. Insulting at every turn is a sign of lower intelligence.

And if you are not a Yoruba basttard, you will know it is not in your place to insult someone old enough to be your father.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Ingocof:

This is the stupid narrative you are all saying, I don't like Buhari not supporting the Lagos state government but it sounds foolish to say a brother of mine is dead and I will be afraid to speak out because of the fear of being killed. Can you be hiding if your relatives are involved?

You don't know how wicked and callous these people are.....Even people speaking on radio and TV against them are being tracked....I know you know the truth, but afraid of eru iku... Ask Bamidele Aturu......
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by marv1: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself . You and your Lagos state government living in self denial can not fool the people for ever.
You can't hide the truth for ever.

yorubarere:

We are already coming to terms with it. There was no massacre. The fake news was spread by some elements to burn down Lagos for a political motive.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Omooba77: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Just imagine!

You want to defend evil and you even lack information!

Check the link below, where the army dneied deploying soldiers to the scene:

https://punchng.com/lekki-shootings-army-denies-deploying-soldiers-to-tollgate-despite-video-evidence/

Check the link below where army denied shooting at the scene:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54715890

Check link below where army later admitted being at the scene, but denied shooting at protesters, whereas protesters sustained bullet wounds:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/28/nigerias-military-admits-to-be-at-shooting-but-denies-shooting

You are wasting your life in the defence of liars and murderers. What a shame!

Check below for link of bullet casing belonging to Nigeria Army found at the scene of the shooting:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/484165-endsars-panel-ammunition-presented-by-army-matches-bullet-shells-recovered-at-lekki-tollgate-expert.html

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/18/nigeria-army-bullet-manufactured-serbia-used-endsars-protesters-lekki-toll-gate

Every evil you defend will crush you, Mr Yoruba buruku

Leave them, their eyes will clear....Even LCC apologised for the incident until power that be started the manipulation.......

Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by Femeto: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
ivandragon:
The Panel did a poor job.

They should have insisted on seeing the actual cctv recordings for the period

https://therepublicannews.net/2020/11/26/lagos-state-lekki-toll-gate-cctv-doctored-vital-pictures-missing-cnn-questions-the-republican-news/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/lekki-tollgate-surveillance-camera-stopped-recording-at-8-pm-%E2%80%95-lcc-md/

https://www.arise.tv/whats-most-notable-is-whats-missing-cnn-questions-cctv-footage-from-lekki-toll-gate/

The fact that the NA initially denied its presence is sufficient evidence to know that something untoward occurred at the tollgate.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/lekki-shootings-army-denies-deploying-soldiers-to-tollgate-despite-video-evidence/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi8yb_mocT0AhUF4YUKHcLLAQMQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw3ti2uOuR7lnlmJ1vM9kkGO

The Panel should have focused its efforts at getting the recordings of the cctv without which its whole report is shaky.

What is sure is that the Nigerian security agencies intended to inflict serious harm on innocent protesters knowing fully well that such could lead to fatalities... & this is serious enough to warrant a deeper investigation & prosecution of those who gave the orders to attack the lekki tollgate protesters.

But could it be established that a massacre occurred? No. That remains unproven at this time.

However, the issue of security brutality on civilians needs to be urgently addressed...

In thesame report they told us LCC tampered with the CCTV footage. You can go and read the report again. All these was done to protect the government. Sanwo-Olu is a chameleon. All the drama Fashola was acting nko. LCC even employed cleaners to clean up evidence on the morning of the 21st of October 2020.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Ingocof:

This is the stupid narrative you are all saying, I don't like Buhari not supporting the Lagos state government but it sounds foolish to say a brother of mine is dead and I will be afraid to speak out because of the fear of being killed. Can you be hiding if your relatives are involved?
What will your family gain, if two sons were lost and government gave a narrative how they died from robbery ?

And government loyalist pushed that to the media?
Will another strong son come out to fight the government? Most especially this present government lol.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
slymansun:

Mr Yorubarere, I have an issue with you and I am convinced you are being sponsored. Your zeal, desire and tenacity to drum the rhetoric of no deaths by soldier's bullets at LTG shows that you are surely hired.
You have been asking people to bring proof of the fatalities and all that.

But I want you to provide answers to the following:
1. Why did NA deny initially that they were not at Lekki Tollgate?
2. If NA has nothing to hide, why did the commanders that were at LTG refuse to honour their invitation and testify at the panel
3. You said CNN did not show any video report . If they did not, what then was Liar Mohammed's issue with them?
4. Why was the light at the Tollgate turned off at the time if the incidence? Why were the CCTC recordings removed?
5. Are you aware that members of the panel found shell of live ammunition at the scene which were found to be the same as that used by the NA?
6. Are you aware that the Doctors that treated some of the victims confirmed gunshot wounds and victims said they were shot at LTG?

My point is responders here may not have personal proof of the massacre but you also cannot convince us that there was no massacre. If you have it, then upload it here and convince us.
You already said I am sponsored, who am I to say otherwise? But if you are to be logical, not everyone is poor like you think and given the sheer amount of people asking cogent questions, it will be almost impossible for govt to sponsor all of them (that doesn't mean there won't be govt agents anyways).

Back to your listed questions. There were no evidence that shot were fired directly to the crowd, even the live feed you guys hung on proved so. There were no dead bodies in the live feed as well.

But we can't say because we don't see dead bodies, that we can now conclude there was none. We have to find out. And that is exactly what Lagos state govt did. He gave the panel the autonomy to work without interference (the panel admitted to this). He also provided everything they needed to do their work (the panel admitted to this).

But unfortunately the panel came up with fake names as dead people. Some of these people are still alive, some died a year before and some are without identities.

Be factual, should we, as sensible Nigerians accept such a shady job? These questions are genuine. Else we might just burn our homes chasing a rat that wasn't there in the first place.

These are the more germane questions which needed answers. Accusations and counter accusations doesn't solve anything. Let's dig.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by yorubarere: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2021
marv1:
Keep deceiving yourself . You and your Lagos state government living in self denial can not fool the people for ever.
You can't hide the truth for ever.

Until you find the truth, endeavour to stop spreading hate and fake news. Thanks.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa by tollyboy5(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
joyandfaith:

It is not all yorubas that worship Tinubu. Just note that. Please follow dele farotimi in Twitter.
I'm a Lagos native , I don't like tinubu. But I don't bring his name into issues when its not needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. / Dalung Solomon At BBC For A Programme On Hausa Service (photos) / Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.