Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Her Dream Guy, An Ex- Convict . (what's Ur Advice ) Prt 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Her Dream Guy, An Ex- Convict . (what's Ur Advice ) Prt 1 (366 Views)

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho / Funny: If You Love A Guy An His In A Relationship Here Is The Solutions / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Dream Guy, An Ex- Convict . (what's Ur Advice ) Prt 1 by Fentasy: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
I was restless under the duvet. At once, I turned to Bobby who is asleep, I moved closer to him and stared at him for a while. All I could see is the perfect picture of my dream guy.
I tried to touch him, but stopped. Gently I mumbled to myself.
“ Sharon will kill me if I fail this time “

Sharon is my best friend and confidant, she had given me an advice to make a move towards Bobby my new boyfriend, since I confided in her that my boyfriend is yet to have intimacy with me. Now have made up my mind to follow Sharon’s advice.

I took a deep breath, then moved closely to him, I placed one of my hands on Bobby's chest and stroked it slowly, I shook his body gently to wake him up.
Bobby who isn't deep asleep opened his eyes, I brought his face closer and kissed him, gently he responded .

Few minutes later, Just at the height of our intimacy, suddenly, Bobby stopped.
I stared questionably at him.

In his words.
“ Baby........ I don't think I want to do this.”

With so much craving on my face, I quietly asked why..
He took few minutes before he could respond.
“Baby,......I don't want to break your heart.”

I sat upright on the bed on hearing his reply.
“ Are you planning to leave me ?” gently I asked him.

Again, he took sometimes before responding.
“No am not............may be you might be the one to walk away.”

His respond drives my curiosity, I stared keenly at my beloved man to hear what secrete he has to tell me.

My name is Toke, am 33yrs, am into real estate and doing financially great. I drive a good car and lives in a good estate.
Am well loved in my family. My aunts, cousins, and siblings always expressed themselves to me that they can’t wait to meet my Mr right, they all can’t wait for me to get married.

But, I decided to take a break after my previous relationship didn't work out. Shortly I met Bobby who gave me an assistance when my car broke down.

Story continues..........

Check the blue link below � for complete story
Re: Her Dream Guy, An Ex- Convict . (what's Ur Advice ) Prt 1 by Fentasy: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
I was restless under the duvet. At once, I turned to Bobby who is asleep, I moved closer to him and stared at him for a while. All I could see is the perfect picture of my dream guy.
I tried to touch him, but stopped. Gently I mumbled to myself.
“ Sharon will kill me if I fail this time “

Sharon is my best friend and confidant, she had given me an advice to make a move towards Bobby my new boyfriend, since I confided in her that my boyfriend is yet to have intimacy with me. Now have made up my mind to follow Sharon’s advice.

I took a deep breath, then moved closely to him, I placed one of my hands on Bobby's chest and stroked it slowly, I shook his body gently to wake him up.
Bobby who isn't deep asleep opened his eyes, I brought his face closer and kissed him, gently he responded .

Few minutes later, Just at the height of our intimacy, suddenly, Bobby stopped.
I stared questionably at him.

In his words.
“ Baby........ I don't think I want to do this.”

With so much craving on my face, I quietly asked why..
He took few minutes before he could respond.
“Baby,......I don't want to break your heart.”

I sat upright on the bed on hearing his reply.
“ Are you planning to leave me ?” gently I asked him.

Again, he took sometimes before responding.
“No am not............may be you might be the one to walk away.”

His respond drives my curiosity, I stared keenly at my beloved man to hear what secrete he has to tell me.

My name is Toke, am 33yrs, am into real estate and doing financially great. I drive a good car and lives in a good estate.
Am well loved in my family. My aunts, cousins, and siblings always expressed themselves to me that they can’t wait to meet my Mr right, they all can’t wait for me to get married.

But, I decided to take a break after my previous relationship didn't work out. Shortly I met Bobby who gave me an assistance when my car broke down.

Bobby is a good looking guy with a great physique, From the onset, have really admired him, And when we became closer, I fell in love with his personality.

Bobby isn't financially buoyant much, he once lived a lavish lifestyle before things got rough. But despite his financial status, Bobby never for once requested money from me, compared to my previous Exes who were with me for the money.

This really captivated me about him, and I couldn't wait for things to start happening fast between us.

About four months into our relationship, Bobby hasn't made any attempt of intimacy, this really bothered me, and I was prompted to confide in Sharon who advised me to make the first move towards him.

Of course, Sharon's idea was working as Bobby and I were able to make out for the first time.

Still dying with curiosity, after Bobby stopped our intimate mood, I couldn't wait to hear what Bobby has to say.

Complete Story at d blue https link below.
Re: Her Dream Guy, An Ex- Convict . (what's Ur Advice ) Prt 1 by Fentasy: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
About four months into our relationship, Bobby hasn't made any attempt of intimacy, this really bothers me, and I was prompted to confide in Sharon who advised me to make the first move towards him.

Of course, Sharon's idea was working as Bobby and I were able to make out for the first time.

Still dying with curiosity, after Bobby stopped our intimate mood, I couldn't wait to hear what Bobby has to say.

In his words.
“Toke, before we go too deep, I have to let you know this, I don't know how you are going to take it, but.............whatever happens after now, I want you to know that ‘ I REALLY LOVE YOU'
At this point my heartbeat increases.

He took some moments of silence.
“Toke.................Am an Ex-convict “ I moved back with shock.

“ I was into hard drugs before the law caught up with me, I was in big money before now.......... and every hundreds of millions in my name went down on a lot before I could come out of jail.”
I could hardly believe what I heard, but it’s true.

This situation had thrown me in dilemma.

At 33, am eager to get married, should I overlook his past & embrace him ?
Or Break up with him considering that he may go back to his old ways, because, Presently, he runs a procurement company, but compared to his former financial Status, he was a multi millionaire, he might just be lured to go back to his old ways to make Big money again. This is my fear.

WHAT'S UR ADVICE ?

Check the https link below for more stories.

(1) (Reply)

Tems TWERK On Live Stage As She Perform Crazy Things / Mercy Aigbe, Kunle Afolayan, Shina Peller, Femi Adebayo Live At Ibaka Tv Launch / The Truth Behind The 28 Migrants Found Dead On Libyan Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.