Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,285 members, 7,853,350 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Get Cyprus ,portugal,france ,turkey Visa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Cyprus ,portugal,france ,turkey Visa! (641 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / North Cyprus / Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Cyprus ,portugal,france ,turkey Visa! by yemmy27: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
Do you want to travel to portugal,france,Uk,cyprus ,turkey ,belize and azerbaijan, moreso if you need any Documents to process your visa or you want to make an hotel reservation or booking of appointement,Do you need an e-passport and you want to get it that same day?then call me and i will render my service to u with integrity.You can contact me on 07038638697if you also want to make any enquiry my line is open.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Urgetly Needed / he's love / Going To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.