Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" (9686 Views)

Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal / The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by princdebola201(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Babaken:
Actually Tinubu shot himself for leg by selling this man buhari to Nigeria as the messiah now buhari fail both left and right the king maker wasn't there to advise him knowing fully well that he will depends on his delivery somehow to campaign as he is nurturing the idea of becoming the next president. Because if like buhari did well more Jonathan in his two tenure many wouldn't have been kicking against him (Tinubu) idea of becoming the next president come 2023 it would have been very easy for him.
buhari failed yen yen but he delivered more infrastructural projects than any president since 1999.

Majority of you anti Tinubu and anti Buhari re minority noise makers. You noise ends on social media.
PDP spokeperson kukah campaigned for atiku in 2019 he couldnt deliver his polling unit

All noise no substance

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by uthlaw: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Affliction shall not rise the second time. Not when many Nigerians are fervently praying for 2023 to come quickly so that we can do away with this devilish regime. Nigerians have unanimously agreed to vote for a bright mind in the future. Here in the South west we are regretting voting for this lifeless man and we won't make such mistake in the future. Buhari is the worst calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria. Let's give the Igbos chance to produce the president for the sake of equity
we are not talking about equity but a better Nigeria... If a Igbo want to be president, he should pick a ticket and contest.... We are not running a monarchy system of government!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by olatuns2017: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by uthlaw: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2021
uptimum123:

Only a bastard Yoruba won't vote for Tinubu
you are the number one bastard... We want a better Nigeria not this language bigotry... What do you ever benefited from the thief because is a Yoruba man,control and embezzled Lagos with is family,and I de here de suffer!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Seun360(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Mumu bishop, that's how they use religion to fool guillable people.

Is religion itself not a scam?

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by jullary(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Let's give the Igbos chance to produce the president for the sake of equit
seriously am from south west ogun state precisely i love this side. Buhari failed us.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by od501: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-kukah-warns-nigerians-against-repeat-of-2015-mistake/

And how are we sure there will be 2023, with all these Fulani sinister plans.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by TemmyT002(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Baba Kukah is wasting his time.
Nigerians never learn.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Malory: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
jullary:
seriously am from south west ogun state precisely i love this side. Buhari failed us.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by ivolt: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Many of us Yorubas won't support Tinubu. He is too old and curropt
SW votes is usually divided.
"Many of us Yorubas" should know this.

Going by your ignorance, I am very confident you are an Ipob member.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by MNDY(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Many of us Yorubas won't support Tinubu. He is too old and curropt

Please you guys should do everything to prevent that Lagos Landlord from emerging president. Terrible is an understatement for what Nigerians are currently going through under his APC government. We still believe that you Yoruba's collaborated with the northerners to bring this untold hardship upon Nigerians but 2023 is another time to correct it all. I love Yoruba's a lot and have some as very good friends even though I dislike the ritual killings and one or two other attributes of your people which I dislike. The ritual killings can be curbed by declaring death to all Babalawo's but your kings involved in the ritual killings cannot do that.

What pains me and others from other parts of the south is how the Yoruba's could have been in total charge of this country if they knew how to play politics more than the Hausa's. Igbo's are marginalized, the Hausa's are nothing to write home about. Their population is what just gives them an edge over Yoruba's politically.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Zico5(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
uptimum123:

Only Ur mother know who father u. I'm not a bastard and I will never vote Tinubu. Omoluabi nimi, mi o ki somo ale. U can go ahead and impose Tinubu on Ur family, that's Ur choice

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by dmbb: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
This one is an amateur comedian
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by drealcivilceno(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Affliction shall not rise the second time. Not when many Nigerians are fervently praying for 2023 to come quickly so that we can do away with this devilish regime. Nigerians have unanimously agreed to vote for a bright mind in the future. Here in the South west we are regretting voting for this lifeless man and we won't make such mistake in the future. Buhari is the worst calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria. Let's give the Igbos chance to produce the president for the sake of equity

E go shock you!
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by drealcivilceno(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's high time some of these our clergymen especially this PDP-Kukah & his likes remove their robes and join partisan politics instead of masquerading as a concern citizen.

Everyone of voting age is an Adult with consent who is responsible for the choice he/she makes.so no need for the pretended sermon.

Think of if Oyedepo comes out to become president. grin

We would not need a penny to hear thoughts on that one.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by ComeToJesus: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Bubu has been a collosal disaster and an irredeemable flop in all ramifications. A grossly incompetent fellow with no milk of human kindness.

Never again will Nigeria be governed by a jonzer

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by marhez43(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Kukh y are u wasting saliava.no need make them vote na sheybi na food rise.when money finish 4 cbn.dat tim u na go knw
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

If Peter Obi is half as intelligent as Tinubu, you’ll be living in SE by now and not SW..
lmao ppl talking shit like tinubu made Lagos
Lagos was a fast growing hub frm the time of colonial rule, southwest peasants dnt get to take credit for that,
The whole of fuckin Nigeria contributed to Lagos growth
How is ondo,Ibadan,osun etc fairing? Or aren’t they part of SW
Bozos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by marhez43(f): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
#fake buhari must go #no election in sw COmes 2023.asap
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by gozzy1988(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Even though what you said cannot be substantiated. But let me say that leadership is not about been impeccable, leadership is about having competence and capacity to manage scarce resources and getting things done, and Obi's capacity has been demonstrated time and time again. If leadership is about having been impeccable, the I guess we won't be were we are today, especially when you begin to analyze it from the prism of this present holier-than-thou administration. Thank you

headSmasher:
So Pandora Peter Obi that killed hundreds of people through James uwafor and also use government Money to set up business for his 9 years old girl is a what? chineke sent, God forbid criminals acting like saints

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by uptimum123(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2021
uthlaw:
you are the number one bastard... We want a better Nigeria not this language bigotry... What do you ever benefited from the thief because is a Yoruba man,control and embezzled Lagos with is family,and I de here de suffer!

Your sufferness is your own doing. Work smarter and don't let frustration kill you.

Tinubu is not your problem

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Atiku vs Tinubu.....2023
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by TooMuchStuff: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:

Not in Nigeria my guy
Affliction has been doing turns over and over again

Nigeria na cruise zone for everybody
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by uptimum123(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Zico5:

Only Ur mother know who father u. I'm not a bastard and I will never vote Tinubu. Omoluabi nimi, mi o ki somo ale. U can go ahead and impose Tinubu on Ur family, that's Ur choice

Every well meaning Nigerian's is with Tinubu and that's the only thing that matters.

You my brother is just a drop in an ocean

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by tollyboy5(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2021
uptimum123:

thats what you are. we are not voting him, stop acting pained . vote is by choice

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by InoGetJoy: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2021
uptimum123:

Every well meaning Nigerian's is with Tinubu and that's the only thing that matters.

You my brother is just a drop in an ocean
Do you really consider yourself a well-meaning Nigerian?
You're only supporting Tinubu because you've refused to use your God-given senses. Anyways, na una go suffer am eventually

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by orisa37: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2021
NIGERIA SHOULD STOP BEHAVING LIKE A CURSED TRIBE. NO SINGLE ONE, MILITARY, MILITANT OR TERRORIST CAN CLAIM NIGERIA FROM ALL OF US. IT'S ALL SHAKARA AND SHAKABULAS.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Babaken(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2021
princdebola201:
buhari failed yen yen but he delivered more infrastructural projects than any president since 1999.

Majority of you anti Tinubu and anti Buhari re minority noise makers. You noise ends on social media.
PDP spokeperson kukah campaigned for atiku in 2019 he couldnt deliver his polling unit

All noise no substance
please can you list the infrastructures let's also compare the standard of living then and now.
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by tollyboy5(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2021
uptimum123:

Tinubu has got followers everywhere in this country.. even the real Igbos are not left out.

So you my dear friend is inconsequential
Don't be deceived tinubu only bought enough followers in Lagos. Any other follower from else region is an overstatement.

Politians will just be politicians. MKO treatment might be received as some Yorubas will never learn.

They think they can get cheap support from the north and SS lol.

To be sincere ss/se will not vote for tinubu forget about bribing their politians lol.

The only hope from the north is if buhari endorse tinubu and atiku don't contest lol.
Atiku and tinubu no difference .

But since the Igbo's are on the verge of leaving this country and their leaders are demanding the release of nnamdi KANU, it will look unwise for 2023 presidency to go to southwest, this will only let more Igbo leaders support the Biafra struggle more.

Tompolo and the Niger deltans are just watching as event unfold b4 they get into action. 2023 might go the Igbos to keep Nigeria one

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by Malory: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2021
ivolt:

A Yoruba prince can never be an IPOB member
Re: 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" by tollyboy5(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2021
ivolt:

Our vote will be more devided coming 2023. Even the street boys politicians do buy off lost their brothers during endsars protest.

The southwest vote go shock people this time. Its only APC members and loyalist that are pushing the campaign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil War Dictionary: Nicknames, Slogans, Operational Names Etc / 2019 Elections: APC, PDP Disagree Over Readiness / Cross River Loses Oil Producing Status –RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.