Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Do Women Fart? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Women Fart? (8973 Views)

Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's / What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

The men do but not the ladies. Unless u referring to another set of Asians undecided

Lmao. Ok here is, I have a lot of Asian friends Filipinos, Kuala, bunch of sanines=Chinese haha, Vietnamese etc damn they can fart cheesy but above all Spanish guys got the award
Re: Do Women Fart? by lepasharon(f): 2:50am On Jun 11, 2011
lool! ofcourse women fart! we r just very discreet to keep up our classiness wink
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 3:08am On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao. Ok here is, I have a lot of Asian friends Filipinos, Kuala, bunch of sanines=Chinese haha, Vietnamese etc damn they can fart cheesy but above all Spanish guys got the award

What is Kuala? shocked And are all your friends female or male which you claim that can really fart? And also Spanish people are not Asians oo shocked
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

What is Kuala? shocked And are all your friends female or male which you claim that can really fart? And also Spanish people are not Asians oo shocked

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Who said Spanish re Asian's. Both M/F. Btw what is this naughty nasty thread doing on homepage? smh
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 4:00am On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Who said Spanish re Asian's. Both M/F. Btw what is this naughty nasty thread doing on homepage? smh

Ok cause when you say Kuala I thought you are referring to some animal species bear tongue Anyways, Kuala Lumpur (West Malaysians) and East malaysians are completely two different set of people. if you say the West Malaysians can really fart than I would agree with you cause those people are born that way tongue BTW, where u at to be meeting these kinda people? Im shock that they even want to talk to you shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ok cause when you say Kuala I thought you are referring to some animal species bear tongue Anyways, Kuala Lumpur (West Malaysians) and East malaysians are completely two different set of people. if you say the West Malaysians can really fart than I would agree with you cause those people are born that way tongue BTW, where u at to be meeting these kinda people? Im shock that they even want to talk to you shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Ms. I am a traveler world wide is my other name. Btw here in the US u got to met all races and stuff. Please explain the highlighted. .
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Ms. I am a traveler world wide is my other name. Btw here in the US u got to met all races and stuff. Please explain the highlighted. .

Well my dear, I guess those malaysians are exposed to Oyinbo land and all that's why they decided to be polite.

West Malaysians in general are racist. They don't like Africans, Chinese, Indians, Indonesians, Philippines. . . Overall, when they see u on their land, they will try as much as possible to give you hell. If you happen to have friends studying in Kuala Lumpur from Africa whom is a student and have no car, ask them. They will tell you how rude these people are. I myself cannot stand them cause their behavior is just too close minded. Im not saying all but the majority are like that.
Re: Do Women Fart? by ObamaUS: 5:07am On Jun 11, 2011
Men fart aloud because they eat more than women, Imagine a man wey carry five wraps of FUFU with oha soup coupled with isiewu and fresh fish, Then he come top am with one big five alive.How that kind man no go dey mess every minute.If u enter Danfo,molue or BRT,there is no way u no go dey smell mess,  grin grin

Women mess dey silent because of what they eat.They eat meat pie,sweet,N50 rice,etc and such food cannot produce loud mess because e no get pressure,but na those kind mess dey smell pass.It just come like silent pistol, But e get some women wey spoil wey dey live for those abule-egba,ajangbadi,sango,ajegunle etc.Those ones are in the categories of men.If they mess like this,u go first think say na RAPTURE don happen.Sometimes,if u hear the mess,u fit think say na the danfo or the molue get fault.Most of the noise u hear in danfo and molue dont emanate from the vehicles,na women mess una dey hear.

I REST MY CASE
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2011
wtf?
Re: Do Women Fart? by silami(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2011
I think this forum needs cleansing, this kind of nonsense making front page!
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Well my dear, I guess those malaysians are exposed to Oyinbo land and all that's why they decided to be polite.

West Malaysians in general are racist. They don't like Africans, Chinese, Indians, Indonesians, Philippines. . . Overall, when they see u on their land, they will try as much as possible to give you hell. If you happen to have friends studying in Kuala Lumpur from Africa whom is a student and have no car, ask them. They will tell you how rude these people are. I myself cannot stand them cause their behavior is just too close minded. Im not saying all but the majority are like that.

Well they dare not try such sh1t here in the States. I already knw about their racism but most of them that I know has bn here long enough to grow off of the racism ignorant attitude knowing that they some freaking immigrants btw they love Americans but scared of AA's.  Who even give a fck about them skinny axss things  undecided
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Well they dare not try such sh1t here in the States. I already knw about their racism but most of them that I know has bn here long enough to grow off of the racism ignorant attitude knowing that they some freaking immigrants btw they love Americans but scared of AA's.  Who even give a fck about them skinny axss things  undecided

Abi ooo!!!  angry angry angry Those things pisses me off on a daily basis that they made me hate my own kind myself!  angry angry angry

They are scared of AA's LMAO! grin grin grin What a shrimp! angry angry angry See what I told u? Even when they are in their country, they are scared of AA already without even knowing them undecided
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2011
So why re u diff?
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

So why re u diff?

Cause of the following:-

1) Im East Malaysian
2) Im only 1/4 Malaysian by blood and the rest is from other countries
3) My entire family comes from a variety of ethnicity from Malaysian, Chinese, Indian, Mongolian, White, Black, Philippines, Indonesians, Thailand and others.
4) I dont consider myself as a racist as I hang out with many different sorts of people

Is that enough to clear the air? smiley
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Cause of the following:-

1) Im East Malaysian
2) Im only 1/4 Malaysian by blood and the rest is from other countries
3) My entire family comes from a variety of ethnicity from Malaysian, Chinese, Indian, Mongolian, White, Black, Philippines, Indonesians, Thailand and others.
4) I dont consider myself as a racist as I hang out with many different sorts of people

Is that enough to clear the air? smiley

Absolutely kiss cheesy
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Absolutely kiss cheesy

Thank you my dear wink
Re: Do Women Fart? by upendo98(f): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2011
eeeew!!! the thread stinks now.in need of fresh air.
Re: Do Women Fart? by MMM2(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2011
front page angry
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2011
No matter how smelly this thread is, at least no one has been smoked out of this building just yet grin tongue
Re: Do Women Fart? by upendo98(f): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2011
grin grin grin me included.We are still here. 'dissecting a 'FART'
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Do Women Fart? by Psalmuell: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2011
.hw can a sensible human ask such a foolish quest.i can see u are foolish .its only a foolish person dat can ask dis type of quest.
Re: Do Women Fart? by BB013(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2011
@Op not their fault, cos they two openings which are closely related. Girls Thumbs up.
Re: Do Women Fart? by gwas(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2011
i find it somehow disgustin when i see a woman farts. all the girls have dated understand this,so they do it codedly.i never see them fart.
Re: Do Women Fart? by freeman9ja(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2011
If u ve a girl frnd or wife and u have never heard her fart,
you should bear in mind that she is hiding things from u.
She is not being real, simple.
Re: Do Women Fart? by fidelio(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2011
, no worry, just marry first, you go hear MESS !!!
grin grin grin
if you are lucky you will get some wey get timer ! like time bomb !!!
Re: Do Women Fart? by unphilaz(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=20pt]Hmm could it be becos of the heavy perfume/body spray the always use that when they fart one cannot differentiate it? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Do Women Fart? by BABE3: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2011
I hate when human beings (lol) go around burping and farting amongst people and thinking it's ok!!! Geez, it's not! What happened to courtesy and being civilized?  Somethings have to separate us from animals you know. undecided
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2011
I dont see what is wrong with fart. Just that one must realize that if he/she needs to fart/burp, he/she must do it at the right placers unbless if its an accident that the only thing you could do is apologize or blame the person nexct to you for farting.  grin
Re: Do Women Fart? by BABE3: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms Cassava, you are one of those people that blame others abi? undecided cool Not! Own up to your actions! tongue

I get the "blame game" alot. I don't do "those" in public, so some of my jealous friends always attempt to "tarnish" my image--lol
Re: Do Women Fart? by jerryben12: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2011
Mostly when they sleep in the early hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Human Body Parts In High Demand In Germany Supermarkets / Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / Will Lagos Roads Ever Be Agbero Free Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.