Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Do Women Fart? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Women Fart? (9124 Views)

Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's / What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2011
well, one naija women i know claims she does not.

her words; "i tried it and i didn't like it."

hmm
Re: Do Women Fart? by zikclassiq(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2011
If u n ur GF neva share mess 2geda, den una neva start. There is dis closeness wen u do it, dis u knw, tin dat she is natural, u ar real, notin fake between the two of u,
Re: Do Women Fart? by Emeka72(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
I find it very exciting when women do it because it is an act that can spice-up love making from behind; so why shy away from what some guyz like from babes.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Fart? by sley4life(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
damn. Women fart more than guys. I was in a plane with a lady. She farted loud and turned to me like i did it. I told her to go to the toilet. But one thing that annoys me is the way they walk. They catwalk like they dont MESS or SHIT. How will Beyonce, Omotolo, Genevieve look if they fart or go to toilet
Re: Do Women Fart? by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
And who says they dont
Re: Do Women Fart? by MsPotato(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
BABE!:

Ms Cassava, you are one of those people that blame others abi? undecided cool Not! Own up to your actions! tongue

I get the "blame game" alot. I don't do "those" in public, so some of my jealous friends always attempt to "tarnish" my image--lol

baby, who and where is ms cassava sef?
Re: Do Women Fart? by 9jarocks(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Let the women eat beans + Eggs + Moin-Moin + milk and lets see the answer if not = FART grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Fart? by smokeyupu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are they not human? Farting depends on what you eat and the resultant chemical reaction in your gut. If you eat beans you are definitely going to fart!!!!
Women no matter how beautiful or ugly all FART and that's that.
Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
they are not supposed to undecided
Re: Do Women Fart? by Ibomade1: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2011
This is indeed comic relief. cheesy cheesy

But seriously, I'm with you on this one Mr Cork. I don't believe that women fart. wink
Re: Do Women Fart? by TeskyMan(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Good this is coming on NL,

My wife, heeeeee! She can fart.

This is how it goes, me I no send I dey fart anywhere, in the sitting room, at the balcony, in the store even on the dinning table, na that one dey vex my wife pass.
After my own show, maybe we jst finish lunch or dinner. I go just hear one heavy noice. Do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ know the annoiying thing, she would stare at me with a sign of "I do my own back".

This morning, we had a misunderstanding - after a while I come throw one heavy duty fart, na him my wife vexxxx so tay she start to dey nag. As God will have it, as she serve our brakefast, this morning ohhh, I jst hear one heavy sould like say trailer-brake fail. Do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ know wht happened, she startd laughing, to be sincere, this episode reconciled us and we forget say we jst Fight this morning.

My wife and I , Oba farting!!!!!!!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Fart? by yesboss20(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
This is a lugubrious topic! @topic, why not?
Re: Do Women Fart? by vislabraye(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beautiful women don't fart, only ugly women do.
Re: Do Women Fart? by yesboss20(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
Wow. Hilarious comments frm obamaUS and teskyman. Of course females fart, and a percentage of them r really gifted in da act. Da thng is they lyk play-acting=forming. It can be a fun exercise in a relatnshp though (I am a witness)!
Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
patience jonathan definitely

dora akunyili maybe

turai yar adua no
Re: Do Women Fart? by snowdrops(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
cant believe this thread is still alive
Re: Do Women Fart? by SmallBMighty: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
I tinks you alls needs derlivrances if u camnot fart,u can meet christ embassys to cure it very importamt
Re: Do Women Fart? by Dolemite(f): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
Oh no we don't. grin
Re: Do Women Fart? by Nosyke(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2011
TeskyMan:

Good this is coming on NL,

My wife, heeeeee! She can fart.

This is how it goes, me I no send I dey fart anywhere, in the sitting room, at the balcony, in the store even on the dinning table, na that one dey vex my wife pass.
After my own show, maybe we jst finish lunch or dinner. I go just hear one heavy noice. Do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ know the annoiying thing, she would stare at me with a sign of "I do my own back".

This morning, we had a misunderstanding - after a while I come throw one heavy duty fart, na him my wife vexxxx so tay she start to dey nag. As God will have it, as she serve our brakefast, this morning ohhh, I jst hear one heavy sould like say trailer-brake fail. Do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ know wht happened, she startd laughing, to be sincere, this episode reconciled us and we forget say we jst Fight this morning.

My wife and I , Oba farting!!!!!!!

Cheers.

grin grin grin I pity your child(ren)
BABE!:

I hate when human beings (lol) go around burping and farting amongst people and thinking it's ok!!! Geez, it's not! What happened to courtesy and being civilized? [color=#000099] Somethings have to separate us from animals you know. undecided
[/color]

I second you
Re: Do Women Fart? by lanrubi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
na dem do am pass?
Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
queen of england=NEVER

Michelle obama=yes she can grin

michelle palin=well well
Re: Do Women Fart? by Dominionng(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2011
Lol
Re: Do Women Fart? by Teaser4(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2011
Why not,THEY are human, so Farting is natural, esp gurls with big A$$ oh ma God,just excuse yourself,cos it will saturate for 2hours or more, I remember when ma gurl Farted,when she was bathing,it sounded Gboa!!!, I laughed ma ass off that day, No words from her,when she came out, i looked her face and started laughing again, As for guys na we bad pass,i heard wizkid fart while on-set, If ma Dad fart i will 'wlc Sir', I also rememberd the day i farted infront of ma H.O.D, Good morning

1 Like

Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2011
oprah winfrey does NOT fart.

how can?
Re: Do Women Fart? by Kk4(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
You should hear my gran ma Fart, Knockout no reach,
Re: Do Women Fart? by Emeka72(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
Most big babes look as if dey don't except d local ones.
Re: Do Women Fart? by Ritchie4u: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
Yea doz beautiful gurlz fart wit luv,passion,nd estacy lyk d cool evnin breez- pffffffff-but 4 d ugly gurlz haha dem wikd o dem fart fit block ur ear--gboa!!!!
Re: Do Women Fart? by Sike(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2011
These posts are hilarious!
Re: Do Women Fart? by namski(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
Everyone farts, both men and women, but there are other things to consider. Men obviously fart loudly as in many of the occasions they just don't care, but women are generally more sensitive to there environment and therefore tend to hold the fart when/if possible or they just release it slowly so as not to make any sound.

This then leads to the next question, loud fart and silent fart which one is more environmentally friendly? For me the loud fart is better as the only environmental hazard associated with it is noise pollution. On the other hand the more serious ones are the silent ones. They usually do not give you any warning signal to enable you get ready for what will follow, which inevitably is some serious pollution of the air to the extent that even houseflies get confused.
Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2011
lol confused flies.

anyway condoleeza rice does not fart
Re: Do Women Fart? by aribisala0(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
the other one dem go tell na say e be pusssy fart not real fart
Re: Do Women Fart? by fraco: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
Of course women fart thru both oral faeces !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough! / Where Do You Find Nigerians Most Uncivilized? / Why Mr.cork And 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.