Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or (20327 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Kachi4christ(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Cry me a river, oluku
Malory:
This year's stolen award has tainted all the previous awards won by Leo. It shows he is curropt and a petty thief and Guardiola supporting him equally means he is a big thief
Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by geezynoni: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
it would been much better if the critics were doing it out of love for Lewandoski.
Honestly, it's just a ronaldo thing, even Ronaldo is pained.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Jaybihel25(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Blast indeed!

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by geezynoni: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
gardiola has not acheive anything in football until he move to teams like acmilan,spurs,dotmund,porto and wins the champions league, he is just as fraud like messi.

And what have you achieved in your life?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Cantonese: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2021
NORSIYK:
Fraudiola is a sentimental fellow.
Even Dani Alves the right hand man of Messi disagreed with the outcome of the award.

One thing certain, France football can't award him goals in French farmers league.
Neither are they going to award him champions league

As a footballer, if Dani Alves win am e no good? E no get shame for eye sef? You sef no kuku get shame for eye. No be man sef? Yamayama dey smell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Alex Ferguson should've moved to those teams you mentioned to prove himself. Since he didn't, according to you, hes even a worse fraud than pep who has coached more than one team

Ferguson; One team, over 26 years of coaching Manyoo, 2ucl, lost two finals to Pep....but he's a legend and the greatest coach in history grin grin grin

Pep; Three(3) teams, 2UCL, dominated ESP, Ger and now turning EPL like amala, still coaching, flogged Fergie twice...Fraud

I'll take this Pep guy... He's a real fraud

#Factos!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Cantonese: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
gardiola has not acheive anything in football until he move to teams like acmilan,spurs,dotmund,porto and wins the champions league, he is just as fraud like messi.

Are you so pained that you could not even write good English? You need to first achieve an award in good English before making such unintelligent remark about Mr. Guardiola.

Certainly you do not know who Mr. Guardiola is.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by femi4: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
This year's stolen award has tainted all the previous awards won by Leo. It shows he is curropt and a petty thief and Guardiola supporting him equally means he is a big thief
You are still crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by oxygeng: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2021
There must be some credit to this public criticism of this year award. Majority can not be this wrong. It's a shame to the organisers and even the recipient.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by zinaunreal(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2021
LEWANDOWSKI IS THE BALON D OR 2020 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by IfnobeGod20: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
For how long shall you cry? Cry no more boy!

4 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by vncntluv(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
This one brain na upside down.

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Beedude(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
How was it stolen ?

All I can say is that Lewa was unlucky cos he would have won 2020 own without any opposition but Covid spoilt it.

5 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by phorllytony(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Most of this wailing are coming from the united fans, is not even asive they love lewi but the hatred for messi runs too deep that they will tip maguire to get the award ahead of messi, AWON OSINWIN ENIYAN. Me I don talk my own, una trophy this season na sey una get draw against Chelsea. Nothing for una....IF YOU GUYS ARE TIRED OF FOOTBALL GO AND START WATCHING RUGBY�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Beedude(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Who are u to judge someone u can never achieve 1% of what he has achieved in life ?

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by yusman14(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Messi return the award..it is not for you
Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by wolexy14(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2021
paulolee:

face the message n ignore the messenger but since u want talk, let me skul u..
pep is the most successful coach in EPL in d last decade...
a coach dt is running monopoly in epl, broke records, have best win ratio n av won 8 trophies in jus 5 seasons including 3 EPL in the so called most difficult league in Europe n u still asking him to move to a small club to prove to u dt he is d best even after he won in spain, Germany n now in the hard EPL....
fergie Is called d greatest EPL coach ever bt i never saw him move to other big or small club in Europe, he stayed all his life in England...
d way una de reason eeh...
no mind am Dem dey reason like �....
Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by lichocho(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
bla bla bla
Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Irene001: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Don't mind them. Most of them haters are CR7 fans that's what I have noticed.
For last year Lewan deserve the award but unfortunately for him France football decided not to award it last year and I thought that they will give 2 awards this time.

Anyway Grow Your (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Telegram, TikTok, Snapchat etc.??) We offer you quality service as low as 100 subscribers for 400 naira

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by ehissi(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
it would been much better if the critics were doing it out of love for Lewandoski.

I already owe you one bottle of Heineken for making this comment, na how me wan pay am come be the problem!!

As Seun has refused to improved Nairaland, let alone start his own crypto currency for transaction here, it is a problem,.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by emae009(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
oxygeng:
There must be some credit to this public criticism of this year award. Majority can not be this wrong. It's a shame to the organisers and even the recipient.

Because the "public" can't phantom the idea that the greatest ever is living among them.
It's a human psychology thing. Even in an individual sports like Formula 1 there are still people that will lament that Hamilton isn't the best ever when the record is there to back him.
Let me put it this way, if I give you a shoe and said this shoe is the best ever, unless it's a shoe you already like, it doesn't matter if facts show the shoe to be the best ever, you'll always find fault with it. But if I said in 1953, this person wore the best shoe ever, because you weren't there and are relying on witness account, it's very easier for your brain to accept that the shoe in 1953 was the best ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by Rexnegro(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Maybe they should have awarded a 2nd Ballon d'Or for 2020 to compensate Lewandowski for his exploits that year.
But as for 2021, Messi has won it.
Very sensible point bro ... I agree with u on this . They should have awarded him last year own in this year gala night then rank 2nd in this year own cos clearly for me and most real football followers knows that Messi deserve it more to any other players.

4 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by stayclearofme: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Maybe they should have awarded a 2nd Ballon d'Or for 2020 to compensate Lewandowski for his exploits that year.
But as for 2021, Messi has won it.
Exactly.. very good comment.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by stayclearofme: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
As for you

5 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by sportskid(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2021
CR7 will forever wear his Number 7 to Honour Messi's Record Breakiing 7 time ballon dor awards.....CR7/CrMessi grin

6 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by stayclearofme: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
This one na real olodo... So many kids that knows nothing about football! Na Messi headache go kill all of una... Una go mourn taya, u just dey start!

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by chukxie(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Lew should have won last year's award, no doubt about that. This year's award undoubtedly belongs to Messi. The organisers should have presented Lew last year's award. That would have been the fairest thing to do. Lew had a spectacular season last year.

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by OJEEMAH(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2021
ehissi:

I already owe you one bottle of Heineken for making this comment, na how me wan pay am come be the problem!!

As Seun has refused to improved Nairaland, let alone start his own crypto currency for transaction here, it is a problem,.....
Thanks so i much for the offer but am fine....... just help me support Crystyano with anything so he can get a place to stay

To be honest. Nairaland no dey improve.........nothing don change even the interface still dey same from years ago.

You sure say Seun neva dash lala
Re: Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or by uniqueboi1(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Announce Mauricio Pochettino As New Manager / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly September 10: NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List / 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.