Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Arbitrage (usdt). Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arbitrage (usdt). Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home (250 Views)

There Are Price To Pay For Making Money At Early Age / Earn Money While Entertining Others From The Comfort Of Your House / I Want To Teach Nairalanders How To Make Money At The Confort Of Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrage (usdt). Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home by rollybest(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
I'm making this post here because of emails i received.
In this era of technological development, making money has become a little bit easier. Usdt arbitrage is simply a technique where you buy dollar from your bank and sell in another market (form of black market). The difference in exchange rate becomes your profit. Just imagine you bought dollar in your bank at 480/$ and sell at 560/$ you can see the profit margin.
This trade is not a get Rich quick ooo, it's slow and steady.
Join my telegram group as i guide you on how to go about it.
Note the following
1. You need money to do this biz(from 50k and above for good profit) cuz Banks will not dash you dollar, you have to buy it
2. You need a verified binance account
3. A zenith Bank account with master card ( other banks will be disclose in the group)
4. THE TRAINING IS NOT FREE OOO, I PAID TO LEARN IT.
5. joining the group is TOTALLY OPTIONAL (it's not compulsory, so no abuses)
6. If after learning and doing the right thing and you don't make profit, feel free to report me.
6. Read no 4 again.
Thanks
https:///+efYU1ZuQMRs3ZGQ0
I teach you, you go and do your business.no be me go do am for you ooo.

That's the group Link. Class start tomorrow
Join and wait
I made this post in two sections only.
Business and romance. I'm not doing it in any section again. Yesterday i begged for Money but today nana Grace found me

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Site To Bet On? / Am Coming To Imo State Friends / How To Hide Apps (secret Android Settings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.