Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead (20262 Views)

Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman / Chuba Okadigbo: Remembering The Ex Senate President "Oyi Of Oyi" (1941 - 2003) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Praktikals(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2021
wink
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2021
festacman:
There is no one who can be so rich or so powerful as to escape death.

Rest in peace ever smiling former Senate President Joseph Wayas.

Senseless talk

One can be so rich and powerful to escape the fangs of poverty
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by tobenuel(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Rip great man.
So you were the man I always read about in current affairs.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by alaira(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
RIP
ftc at last
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Irene001: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Chai what a sad news. May his soul rest in peace.

If you are struggling to Grow Your (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Telegram, TikTok, Snapchat etc.??) We offer you quality service as low as 100 subscribers for 400 naira
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by stayclearofme: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Senseless talk

One can be so rich and powerful to escape the fangs of poverty

You are more senseless! He is talking about death your are talking about poverty.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Badguy77(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Obudu man don go die for london.....Death came calling and he answered...R.I.P
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by seyz91(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Abi
Nonexisting:
London hospital? Let them bury him there, here is not cemetery. I don't waste RIPs on Nigerian politicians. They are the reason we are where we are today.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2021
isaiah4life:
A debt we all owe.

Be good and do good. We are all creatures of time. cry

Honestly, the last thing I fear is death.

How can I be scared of what must happen?

The best anyone can do is to prepare for it by having Jesus as Lord and saviour because death is the beginning of the real life for believers In christ.

May his soul Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by adecz: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2021
So, this man was still aliveā“
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Kraytur: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
Pastor righteousness over to you Abeg

shocked
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by chidi2003(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
London hospital? Let them bury him there, here is not cemetery. I don't waste RIPs on Nigerian politicians. They are the reason we are where we are today.
No, our Leaders are the True products and the reflections of our communities.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Jlow2: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Covid don start
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by GardenOfGod(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
As if I knew, am reseashing on all Nigerian Senators past and present. I will bring up his profile shortly.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by heniford2: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
All man will surely die upon all his stealing gerrdy and etc him still die make him soul no rest in peace
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Reference(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm.... the poster child for Second Republic kleptocracy.... his legacy lives on big time.
Even he will be impressed at the ability of today's Legislature to insert upwards of 20 billion naira into the budget without a shadow cast.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by Realtest44: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2021
That is the fellow who kill ogoja. State creation
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by IzzyAgu: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Death is the appreciation of being alive..

REst Perfectly Man!
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by OwaliZiz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
R I H my state man
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
mooremoney:
He was a Senate president when Buhari overthrew their govt. The same Buhari is still alive destroying the country. E no better for am

Just imagine
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by DIKEnaWAR: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:

Honestly, they should bury Wayas in London. As Senate President under Shagari, he took one of the jets in the Presidential fleet to London every weekend to party and shop.

Man kept balling in office till the military struck.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by olatuns2017: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
TheKing4040:
Well.. No sympathy from this user, I ain't give a Bleep about no Nigerian politician, all they know how to do is steal, theif and travel abroad without doing Shit for their own country when running affairs.. The koko is just that Nigerians politicians don't love Nigeria as a country, they only run for positions in order to steal and loot for themselves and their family.. Look the post, he has been in London hostipal for months.. Haha shey common man go even fit afford to stay local hospital for days before them pursue am for debt incurement? E go better sha, gradually when all these old looter die finish.#GodSaveNigeria.

Even people working in private enterprises do steal!!!

Stealing not peculiar with politicians in Nigeria
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by juman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
The useless generation that failed the country.
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by okuta007: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Reference:
Hmmm.... the poster child for Second Republic klepjavascript:void(0);tocracy.... his legacy lives on big time.
Even he will be impressed at the ability of today's Legislature to insert upwards of 20 billion naira into the budget without a shadow cast.

you are so right - he was arubber stamp Senate President who endorsed Shagari's profligate spending - himself and House of Reps Speaker NPP's Edwin Ume-Ezeoke - and the likes of Senators Uba Ahmed etc... - indomie generation wont know him - anyways RIP - go join President Shagari, and his VP Alex Ekwueme and Speaker Ezeoke - sad
Re: Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead by dalass(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Our leaders Always running to London for treatment after destroying our health institutions. Isn't that stupidity?

It is especially our ancestors... Who should be ready for the great beyond, will still be running helter skelter wasting our forex... Buharis mates o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Gombe State, Pics / Kayode Ogundamisi's Ratings Of Buhari's Ministers So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.