Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (56151 Views)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Bigchristo: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammydanny:
In what will come across as a really startling development, a Nigerian man has shared a video showing the dirty condition of a hotel he lodged in recently.

The man claimed he paid N10k a night for using the hotel.

The video showed dirt and condom packs littered under the bed. The bed was also in bad shape.

Watch the video he shared below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ_w1vjFxfI[/flash]
Literally the hotel isn’t dirty as to speak, but this is the hand work of a dirty cleaner who choose an easy part to do his or her job, such should be reported to the management of the hotel rather than posting it online to spoil their business, but waiting this guy go find under bed? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by lolu2019: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Burruchaga71:
The hotel is in Ibadan. Afonja and dirty are like 5 and 6
ode.most Yoruba people don't work in hotels because of the stigma behind it.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Abdhool(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
He should thank his star that he wasn't used for ritual renewal

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Xavier70s: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
WaistPain:
Baba shey na Ndokwa hotel be this?? grin grin

you dey stay for amuwo lga ??

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by smartr: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

Even if it is a low budget asss hotel ...such dirt is not supposed to be under that damnnn bed

The cleaners doing a bad job since 1932

The boss is back !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Kenneth10110(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

Even if it is a low budget asss hotel ...such dirt is not supposed to be under that damnnn bed

The cleaners doing a bad job since 1932

Damn niggar is back cheesy
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by bibiking7(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by makemoneywbsite: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nasty country. I paid 18k for one and still had to bath with cold water in the morning in the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by bibiking7(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
WaistPain:

If you know, you know cheesy cheesy

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by MartinsD12(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammydanny:
In what will come across as a really startling development, a Nigerian man has shared a video showing the dirty condition of a hotel he lodged in recently.

The video showed dirt and condom packs littered under the bed. The bed was also in bad shape.

[flash=425,300]
The housekeepers are to be blamed on this one also the supervisor takes the blame too because am sure people work as housekeepers in that hotel
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by DOTian: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
The government needs to urgently set standards in terms of quality services in hotels. Even for security too. People need to provide their IDs before being booked and the standards of rooms, sanitation, amenities and conviniences needs to be upgraded based on set standards and routinely monitored.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by mydivinely: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
i had similar experience two weeks ago , the room was stinking, the bath-up,toilet horrible, little insects flying all over i think the room was abandom for ages, looking at the hotel from outside i fell satisfied but inside,,, speechless
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by alezzy13: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tonyclems:
It's indeed unfortunate.

For ur comfort and relaxation, event, gym, swimming pool and bar service, visit us at de castle hotel G.R.A, Enugu.
u can reach me on 08061309009 or
www.decastlehotel.com

Hope una dey clean under bed of your hotel grin
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Tonyclems(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
alezzy13:

Hope una dey clean under bed of your hotel grin
Click the website there and see for ursef
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by sharpwriter(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 10k...
Poor people eeeehhhh
Baba, wire that 10k to me abeg, help a poor broda.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by SATANlST: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
wetin carry u enter under bed bro?
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by mmsen: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Disgraceful.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Kriss216: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
WaistPain:

None of Ndokwa hotels fit fine like this cheesy
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Mistermamus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 10k...
Poor people eeeehhhh
if it's ordinary send me 2k
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Revolva(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
he should STFU....that room is clean....and worth 10k.....wetin him find go under the matrass.....so he should be expecting under bed to be over neat without dust,,,,

i have lodge in a hotel like dis i carry i too know go de check under matrass one day i saw free 2k naira ...i happpy that day take am drink beer n chop goat meat for d hotel...

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by ikorodureporta: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Didn't u check b4 lodging??
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by foreshore(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammydanny:

[flash=425,300]

Why are you complaining. Did you not see it before making payment!

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Johnson1716(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammydanny:
grin grin grin
lol���
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by ogawisdom(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Usmankno:
This room is not worth 10k..Did u check the room before lodge nd payment?

Exactly na 3.5k
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Johel(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammydanny:

[flash=425,300]

Blame it on the cleaners,Manager and supervisor....I wish I can be a manager or supervisor at a mega hotel though....I love cleanliness, management and maintenance.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Ashirioluwa: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
That’s Naija for you. We can’t manage anything successfully
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Dfynboi: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Knivesout:
grin
The video showed dirt and condom packs littered under the bed hmm...this simply means the room hadn't been cleaned for a very long time! Nawaooo
ThEy probably do clean it just dt they don't carry the bed up to clean the under
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Poleski: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Knivesout:
grin
The video showed dirt and condom packs littered under the bed hmm...this simply means the room hadn't been cleaned for a very long time! Nawaooo

No, they clean only where guests can easily see.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Fourwinds: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
teacherbim:
Weytin you dey look for under the bed grin

He dey find condom
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by cmecproblem(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who told you to look under the bed? Take anything you see after paying 10k for a room.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by OVB123: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Cantonese:
Bros if e no gree you stay, collect your money, waka. Na Naija we dey.
By the way, that room be like 2,500 a night. Tell us true.
Who go give u back d money.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Tallest45(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Condom packs littered around.. Omo people dey nack o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.