Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall (60957 Views)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by allwell51: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbMYQPDDlML/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dirlCd4vTc

Man fries out about the poor Safety system by truck owners as he spots an Anthony Truck in Lagos that was only tied with 1 belt and is about Falling off if the truck happens to either overspeed or bends slightly to the right

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by MajesticKris: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
I saw one just now now on my way to work....

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by DannyXpress: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Everyone saw it ooo but Unfortunately nothing will be done until someone dies first.

272 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
MajesticKris:
I saw one jist now on my way to work....
i saw one while travling by air to kogi statecheesy grin angry

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Timoleon(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Disaster coming soon. These are the road users police and FRSC ought to be particular about but somehow these awaiting disasters would get past their check points and carry on like nothing is wrong after greasing the palms of our corrupt officials.

Just sad.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Timoleon(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Not funny.
Thou:

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Timoleon:
Not funny.
And hw is that suppose to be funny? i didnt crack a joke yunno, nairaland and lies are like 5 and 6!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Timoleon(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2022
What’s so outrageous about what he said that you should reply him with a ridiculous statement? These kind of sights are not rare occurrences on our roads. Containers falling off trucks are stories we read very often. These things don’t just happen, people obviously saw them before eventual disasters. No be all thread Dey for insensitive cruise. With this truck on container still on the road, lives and properties are in danger.

Thou:
And hw is that suppose to be funny? i didnt crack a joke yunno, nairaland and lies are like 5 and 6!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Boogyman557: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool SEE ROAD BANTER!..

Who Mount der!...

Make Una DRAG dat useless MANCHI of a drive down then BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND!

waiting u de PILOT!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Bluntguy: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2022
That is how they keep killing innocent people on the way. Shey the driver is pretending he is not see that the container had shifted.

11 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Frsc will never see these things. What a useless country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Klington: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
The country is disaster personified.

Everything and everywhere is a ticking time bomb.

May we never be unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
When it happens we shout "Buhari".

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by todaynewsreview: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by maureensylvia(f): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Jeez
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by pyro62(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Instead of crying out, why don't he just overtake them and block the road, then force them to do things properly before they continue their journey.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by tillaman(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
This is a disaster waiting to happen if care is not taken
I just hope when it happens innocent lives won’t be claimed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by clockwisereport: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Why is it hard to latch this thing?
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by lampard8888: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Dammmn niggarr
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by NoFucksToGive: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
allwell51:

Watch video here

Man fries out about the poor Safety system by truck owners as he spots an Anthony Truck in Lagos that was only tied with 1 belt and is about Falling off if the truck happens to either overspeed or bends slightly to the right

What exactly did he fry?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Viraltrends123: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Someone should hold it with on hand.

When something bad happen, we shout Buhari we blame northerners or a governors of another state. Nigeria will only move forward when we all start thinking like normal human being

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by MARKone(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
The anyhowness in this country is something else. There is no way that truck driver doesn't know that the container is not sitting well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by everythinggirly(f): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
This isn't funny at all.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Pymetrics: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
It's not only about crying out, what do they do to stop the moving truck? We all have social responsibilities to make our society safe. If the people on the road stopped this driver, he would and they have successfully avert the danger. After stopping him, they can call necessary agency to take over then they would leave to their various businesses. We should not just cry but take civil actions when necessary.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by rocknation62(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
This one na hire killer
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
allwell51:

Watch video here

let it fall on tinubu's head
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by LastProphet: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Thou:

I hope you found where to land in kogi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Doctor Who Just Passed Out From NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.