Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (56190 Views)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Paperbag(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chummynoni:
This is not surprising. I once went to visit my friend at the hotel he lodged and I couldn't sit down for over 2hours that I used because I saw a bedbug on the bedside, and I imagined how many would be in the bed.

Boss its not cool at all .
I woke up at 2pm in a 25k room to discover bedbug eating me like mad .

I made sure nobody slept in that hotel that night , they had to move me to about 13 different rooms all still bedbugs , i took my money back and sat on a plastic chair all night.

What i do now is check the bed wood work for signs of bedbug in any hotel before i pay and to my surprise i have discovered 3 other hotel with bedbug
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Whobedatte(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Most hotels except 4 -5 stars are nothing to write home about .
They charge exorbitant rates with horrible services .
Water supply won't be constant , light sometimes won't be working , it sometimes takes over 30 minutes for a successful change over , TV sometimes won't be connected to cable .
There is this hotel that shares same fence with Ifeanyi Ubah Fc in Nnewi , 12k for a small room and Generator till 6pm daily , Ok make person swim one has to pay another 1k as a lodger
I just carry myself comot go Nnobi.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Whobedatte(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Most hotels except 4 -5 stars are nothing to write home about .
They charge exorbitant rates with horrible services .
Water supply won't be constant , light sometimes won't be working , it sometimes takes over 30 minutes for a successful change over , TV sometimes won't be connected to cable .
There is this hotel that shares same fence with Ifeanyi Ubah Fc in Nnewi , 12k for a small room and Generator till 6pm daily , Ok make person swim one has to pay another 1k as a lodger
I just carry myself comot go Nnobi. embarassed
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Hkff: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who force you why not inspect before paying
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by pikechukwu6(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin The room is legit and clean... Wetin carry you go under bed
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by makyegh(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
The staff of this establishment are wuked.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by samdaisi: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Brother thank God you're not used for money ritual, I dey fair Nigeria hotel now sambisa Forest
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Cantonese: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
OVB123:
Who go give u back d money.

Bros dem dey refund.

I no buy, I no sell e no dey cause wahala.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by emekamatthew976: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wat do you expect when dumb people gat smart phones
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by benzion72(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Una still they sleep for Hotel after OAU saga
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Eastcaostboy: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammydanny:
In what will come across as a really startling development, a Nigerian man has shared a video showing the dirty condition of a hotel he lodged in recently.

The man claimed he paid N10k a night for using the hotel.

The video showed dirt and condom packs littered under the bed. The bed was also in bad shape.

Watch the video he shared below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ_w1vjFxfI[/flash]
Deal with your issues and stop being talky
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by bularuz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Reminds me of one shitty hotel I lodged in Abeokuta, the bed was constructed from blocks and the rooms had open drainage gutters to drain the AC water
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by WonderManly(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wetin you self go find for under Bed grin grin grin tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by lildonn222: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I'm of the opinion that parents should never hired a house help if they've got children,make do the house chores and it'll be in them for life,you never knew where they're gonna find themselves.
To cut this short,the cleaner might likely get fired due his/her laziness.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by lugo99(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

Even if it is a low budget asss hotel ...such dirt is not supposed to be under that damnnn bed

The cleaners doing a bad job since 1932
where have u been OG??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by davidque: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Never ever open under the bed of any hotel room, some have not swept it since the hotel started, the cleaners are usually too lazy or in some cases can't lift the heavy mattress. I have seen condoms, money, biscuit parks woman's underwear and so on under a bed. I have vowed to mind my biz henceforth
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by fakati(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lazy cleaner. Instead of sweeping the dirths out he/she choose the more convenient option of just pushing everything under the bed. I am sure the hotel management will definitely sack the cleaner after this expose
what of in a scenario a cleaner being paid 8-10k per month is to clean the whole hotel alone what do you expect?
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by xjiggy: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
WaistPain:
Baba shey na Ndokwa hotel be this?? grin grin
E
you be Aj boy.
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by osazuwa23: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2021
op this is not a startling dvelopment because the average nigerian enviorment is usually dity. just go to any place in lagos or the east or north you will dirt roads filled with litter and thrash. when it rians it start smekling
Sammydanny:
In what will come across as a really startling development, a Nigerian man has shared a video showing the dirty condition of a hotel he lodged in recently.

The video showed dirt and condom packs littered under the bed. The bed was also in bad shape.

[flash=425,300]
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by osazuwa23: 1:12am On Dec 03, 2021
best hotel in lagos is the one on the mainland near shopright. the shower is ahigh pressure. worst hotel is the victoria island. i rember when we went in 2019 december the water was brown and water form sink was brown
Sammydanny:

[flash=425,300]
Re: The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video by Raspberri: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jeeez this is an eyesore... na Ajegunle hotel be this Or na ndokwa u lodge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.