Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online (48870 Views)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Rccg City Of David Abuja Celebrates 9th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Ppgg: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Many Christian family and homes has the highest single ladies in nigeria

Coz those girls don’t wanna loosen up or have sex till they get married and they also have some criteria which a man must meet that’s why they remain single

It’s hard to get a Man in this era that will dance to such tune

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
No time... We are waiting for u people.

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by aryzgreat: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rccg Don derail tey tey.

Business empire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BJanta: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingLarry04:

https://independent.ng/rccg-launches-online-dating-site/

Na where you come put prayer? Shay Churc never begin dey conform to the world like this ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Mmbb: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
The girls from Christian homes are having issues finding a man. They don’t want to have sexxxx before marriage
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BABANGBALI: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baba Adeboye go soon close am down
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by caye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Is that guy grin
Yes.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BABANGBALI: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mmbb:
The girls from Christian homes are having issues finding a man. They don’t want to have sexxxx before marriage
they doesn’t know that sex is sweeter than honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Legendoo: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Christian coded run's grin
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
These Pastors No get Joy
After Milking these old single Ladies with Tithe and Offerings
D still no find husband

Una come create online dating for them
Make boys collect their own share with online dating.

Haha
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by FolabiCash: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is what "the church of the lord" has turned into.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Whats the name of the app or site na?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by suffering: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nice. Let them marry themselves. You won’t believe it, but African women are more desperate for romantic attention than their male counterparts.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
cbrass:

what is the difference between meeting a brother on facebook,twitter,Instagram and this one?
don't mind him .

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by DaveHarry(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
D platform no get name yet?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by billyG(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
I hope baba go approve this site.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Testimony1988(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Shey daddy G.O will like this báyìí
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Testimony1988(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
I guess they are seeing themselves in the church, so no need for the dating site.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by snoopz: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hookup on the high way
By the way where the platform na
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by abbey621(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Not a bad thing as long as they can out controls in place, before any kind of dating, both participants would need to be vetted by the church, making sure guy no get family somewhere else dey come church just to dey lapoopoolala sisters in the church grin grin grin.

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BarrElChapo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Misplaced priorities
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by belcom10(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good initiative, but it should be well managed. Some people are still single because no avenue for interaction and meet up. Some people don't spend 10mins in church after service.

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Loreettaa: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
If them try this one for my church, e go too make sense.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Kirkman: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Make dem match me with that sister with yansh as big as Zuma and Aso rock combined... Anytime she stands up to shout Hallelujah, Her ass vibrates in reply and my dick nods in Thanksgiving.

However, if she has been matched to our resident nairaland pastor Righteousness, the committee members and the entire match makers should match me to sister Theodora the heavily breasted chorister
God cleanse me.

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Vireani79: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
wink2015:

THE CHURCH WILL STILL "WASH THE MEN DOWN" BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR MEMBER TO DATE A POTENTIAL SUITOR.

Do you think it will be an ALL FOR ALL.

Church will wash you clean.

If you came with a dirty heart they will use "HOLY SPIRIT KOBOKO" to flog the living day light out of your fraudulent head.

Scammer be warned !

Story
All they will do is check if you are loaded
Check ur tithes
And u are free to go
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by efighter: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you meet your wife on Facebook, you will lose her on Instagram. Who said so?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by babyfaceafrica: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
BABANGBALI:
they doesn’t know that sex is sweeter than honey
and kills faster than hunger
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by princenaira(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is this Christ like? Where is it in Bible ?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Dunga2345: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
larrybabanla:
Food don land for boys, u gerrit? If you don't gerrit.. forget about it
I garrit and will never 4geritt..���

2 Likes

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by UncleSnr(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Finally, where I can get my God fearing Mia Khalifa.

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by alfred007(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm really indifferent about this, children of darkness will want to creep in and spoil the site in search of female believers. I wonder why unbelievers dont like to marry themselves, you hate going to church, you hate pastor, yet you want a female believer to marry you, are you recruiting for church of Satan?

Why won't you marry your fellow unbeliever?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.