Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online (48849 Views)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Rccg City Of David Abuja Celebrates 9th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by larrybabanla(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Make dem match me with that sister with yansh as big as Zuma and Aso rock combined... Anytime she stands up to shout Hallelujah, Her ass vibrates in reply and my dick nods in Thanksgiving.
haaa! jesu see ur pikin
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by cbrass(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Geemax:
Just Imagine Promoting Immorality in Christianity...that is why all this fake religion keep on mocking our God and calling Christians prostitute

what is the difference between meeting a brother on facebook,twitter,Instagram and this one?

5 Likes

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make hook up girls no take over oo
Cos an average dating site in naija na for hookup
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BullyBullies: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Make dem match me with that sister with yansh as big as Zuma and Aso rock combined... Anytime she stands up to shout Hallelujah, Her ass vibrates in reply and my dick nods in Thanksgiving.

May God deliver you. grin
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Ladycewhy(f): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
They no longer want to wait for God to reveal their spouses? undecided
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Notryme80: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Finally, it is here
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Nezzjnr: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
I thought Adeboye said Social media is a bad place for finding partners.

This church is already compromised with the Free hands that was being given to a lot of their pastors... It'll be very difficult for Rccg to get back to what it used to be before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
jokers. If a woman is mature and she has never had a husband, dating site can not solve her problem. if men did not deem her wife material in your youth, it's not when you are mature you will find husband. Any man on that site for mature women is not looking for a wife, I can tell you that for free.

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
na all these former repackaged olosho go full the site... Forming BURN AGAIN undecided Useless, Ravished, Old Pvssy undecided Marry any of those yorrobanza cowards at your own peril!!
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Tundex911: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omoooooooo

So those Olosho wey don retire can apply within too

Nobody holy pass, even righteousness no right anymore

Smh
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by praz001(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
House pls....

Urgently needed mini flat at igando area of lagos...

For lease or To let...
Either ways...please....
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by ayemip(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
End time
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Spidermon: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kpokpoogri:
Hookup things.. grin grin
Shey I fit see short time, 2 rounds with good BJ 5k?? grin grin

You valid bro.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by timefarm(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Is this the
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by EgunMogaji2: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author =Generalwoodz post=108147941] Make dem match me with that sister with yansh as big as Zuma and Aso rock combined... Anytime she stands up to shout Hallelujah, Her ass vibrates in reply and my dick nods in Thanksgiving.

However, if she has been matched to our resident nairaland pastor Righteousness, the committee members and the entire match makers should match me to sister Theodora the heavily breasted chorister[/quote]

Shey you’ll see heaven enter laidis grin

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BabaIbo: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Geemax:
Just Imagine Promoting Immorality in Christianity...that is why all this fake religion keep on mocking our God and calling Christians prostitute

Olamma, why do you think it promotes immorality?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by seyz91(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
SmellySperm:
Food is ready for scammers grin
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BabaIbo: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
I hope people don't misuse this opportunity sha.

Sometimes I wonder if these ladies running online to search for partners think at all.

If the guys around you, your work place, your home, your church, mall etc see you as someone undateable or not fit to be married, is it those online ones that will do that, especially when you are a matured(30+) single lady.
Kindly work on your character and you will be surprised how things will turn around for you.

Anyway, the way of man is not the way of God. God works in mysterious ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Hallabee1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aje.....

which one be this ooo....i beg make i join fast fast, i dont mind been made the admin but hope say by bott*l go stiil dey my side sha or help me locate iya chukudi for my cabal
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by nemynely(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked Eleyii gidigan shocked shocked shocked
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by ediko5(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
The sisters that will mostly use this platform are the ones who ones condemn social media and youths addiction to tech but the same people are putting up a platform for them to find men "that are scum" to them.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by billgabb(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Slawomirr and real nigarrs should take note. Get to work! I repeat, Get to work asap.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Iykman042(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
church trying to solve religious and relationship problems here and there
why not match mate them in the church organized program,the interested ones

5 Likes

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by talk2maurice(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lol. Boys go trip in there to bomb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by chuksoyo21(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
[/sup][sup]
larrybabanla:
Food don land for boys, u gerrit? If you don't gerrit.. forget about it
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by CUMIN: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Time for me to bang lot of sisters mind u i done mature but no sense real matters. sad

And them go mumu like craze...cus Dem go Bleep go there
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Mutaultope(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
so the time of I RECIEVE is gone?
does this now affirm the fact that WHAT YOU LIKE SUPERSIDES THE I RECIEVE ?
Double standard in religion is too much
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Mutaultope(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by edoairways: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
I hope some of the bad people and fraudsters in Nigeria won't turn it to something else, because my Bible tells me that........
So you have repented? grin grin
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by edoairways: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mutaultope:

One thing is to receive another is to apply faith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.