Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online (48860 Views)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Rccg City Of David Abuja Celebrates 9th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by wonlasewonimi: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
RCCG Badooo
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Sheggy13(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
RCCG is fast losing it, recruiting all kinds of funny characters as pastors in a bid to fulfil their (not God) mission of putting churches in every 5 minutes walking distance all over the country. Imagine a church of God running an online dating website,this is the height of it. So they'll be in a competition with the badoos and Tinders of this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by FLYFIRE(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
The First shall TRULY be the LAST...Mt 19:30
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Truflexunits(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
....... clown.... lol..
Generalwoodz:
Make dem match me with that sister with yansh as big as Zuma and Aso rock combined... Anytime she stands up to shout Hallelujah, Her ass vibrates in reply and my dick nods in Thanksgiving.

However, if she has been matched to our resident nairaland pastor Righteousness, the committee members and the entire match makers should match me to sister Theodora the heavily breasted chorister
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Generalwoodz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truflexunits:
....... clown.... lol..
pastor Righteousness
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by MightySparrow: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Prayer no work again ni?

1 Like

Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin na to dey Bleep anyhow be dat grin
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by steve6: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BABANGBALI: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
and kills faster than hunger
who lives forever?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by smartr: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
belcom10:
Good initiative, but it should be well managed. Some people are still single because no avenue for interaction and meet up. Some people don't spend 10mins in church after service.

You're very correct. It seems somehow to be shooting shots every Sunday so this platform can help.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by STRI1: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2021
It is well..
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Ijoba85: 2:03am On Dec 03, 2021
And I am a matured single o, I need a serious minded lady. It's time to settle down. What is the address sef
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by BigBashiru: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Donbayor: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
No be only local gee' dem get branches all over the globe na[i][/i]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol
Na local e go be na
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by larrybabanla(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2021
youmour:
Whats the name of the app or site na?
connectnow.com.ng
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by larrybabanla(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2021
DaveHarry:
D platform no get name yet?
connectnow.com.ng
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by larrybabanla(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
snoopz:
Hookup on the high way
By the way where the platform na
connectnow.com.ng
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by larrybabanla(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2021
UncleSnr:
Finally, where I can get my God fearing Mia Khalifa.
u b werey I swear
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Donbayor:
No be only local gee' dem get branches all over the globe na[i][/i]

Dat particular app na for the city of David branch alone. E dey stated there.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by KingLarry04: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

so only church members can register?
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2021
KingLarry04:
so only church members can register?

Maybe it can changed later on. But that is what was stated in the article
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Donbayor: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Okay na
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Tonytonex(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Would likely visit there. I'm looking for a wife.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Tonytonex(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Maybe it can changed later on. But that is what was stated in the article
They should make it open to other denomination please. It's a great idea.
Re: RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Abeg where you for see this picture?e be like say na mannabbq cos I don see am online one time like that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.