Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart (650 Views)

Where Are All The Tribalists? / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. / Are You All Not Tribalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart by komando77(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
With no war to fight, and many losses, seanet02 has savagely attcked fellow tribalist zstranger over his hatred of Tinubu. I just dey watch, dey laugh.
Re: Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart by seanet03: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
Stop poking your kidnapping nose in our affairs. Zstranger is what Andy Uba is to Ibos.
Re: Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart by komando77(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
Zstranger make you run: the gangster of Nairaland is after you. Or apologise to seanet.
Re: Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart by Ngodigha: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2011
Seanet is a kid before z/fstranger.
The only person he can apologise to is Sagamite not seanet.
Re: Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart by Mariory(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
komando77:

With no war to fight, and many losses, seanet02 has savagely attcked fellow tribalist zstranger over his hatred of Tinubu. I just dey watch, dey laugh.

And you had to create a thread to highlight this? Just so you can instigate. Sad fella you are.
Re: Body Dey Pain Tribalists, Thats Wy They Are Tearing Themselves Apart by komando77(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ Mariory,
Bia mariory, I am not Alj-Harem or Ilee-idire, who are expert instigators. The tribal fellows deserve to be laughed at wen they decide to turn on themselves, and not Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Someone Defends Sam Omatseye From The Awoists / Ripples Over Al Qaeda Planned Base In Nigeria / The Nigeria Of My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.