Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) (28887 Views)

Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Fake Lawyer Arrested For Duping Single Moms With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Awoo88: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
There was one fake doctor like who rose to the position of an assistant director before in ministry of health before he was discovered. This country na scam
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by McTobe(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
My government teacher back in the secondary days defended himself and won a case in civil proceeding. I don’t think it’s a big deal. If you study weekly reports very well and know the relevant places to get laws/ ACTS that are connected to your case you can win your case except criminal proceedings and some complicated business cases.
Richy4:
How did he managed to know what he knew... all the sections and subsections...
The dude may have been even winning some cases....
Cheiiiii Which way Nigeria.. which way to go? embarassed
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omo 9ja get confidence. We no get mate,for composure . Even in the face of Kasala.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ModestGal(f): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
A brilliant man

I would donate for this man to win this case.
If he could practice for 10years without being caught, this man has my Respect and he's one of the brains we need in Nigeria. Let me go and google his case
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ModestGal(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HOW COME? HOW CAN HE BE FAKE AND WIN CASES IN COURT.SOMETHIN IS WRONG SOMEWHERE MAY BE HE READ LAW BUT DIDNT GO TO LAW SCHOOL. undecidedHE JUST A GENIUS TALENTED MAN IN LAW,THERE IS NOTHIN FAKE ABOUT HIM. JUST SENTENCE HIM TO LAW SCHOOL LET THEM GIVE HIM AWARD CERTIFICATE:
CERTIFICATE IS NOT PERFORMANCE.THE MAN PERFORMED FOR 10YEARS.
As in, ehn. The man gat my respect.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Posa: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
I supposed he is a trained Law student but failed Law School Exam. Because to think that he had been fake practising for this long, perhaps he must have won cases, this points to the fact above
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is why Malami should be investigated thoroughly.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Bommelfc1: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
This country na waoh,cruise everywhere��
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
How did he managed to know what he knew... all the sections and subsections...
The dude may have been even winning some cases....
Cheiiiii Which way Nigeria.. which way to go? embarassed
Lol, he may be a University drop-out studying Law and managed to know some things from his time in school.

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mko123:

You ba, you wasted the FTC without a reasonable comment.

Who do you?

Did he lie?
Can u honestly tell what is left in this country?
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Emperor5(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maybe the young man was expelled during his university days.
But he isn't smart, he could have acquire that certificate within this ten years he is practicing law
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by blueblood1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Having "practiced" for so long, he should have just bagged a law degree along the line
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
We exist in different forms. If I had this kind of liver I would become the richest man on earth. Funny how you'll have such audacity and use it to be a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Loreettaa: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
If I may, my Lord, may I? grin
Barrister Athanasius Enyi Esquire grin grin
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Ferrous(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
We're the ones shouting corruption! Corruption, but, unfortunately, we will also be the same people to defend them if they are finally caught. cry cry
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by bragamycin: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
adeade83:

Wait oooo! Let it not be a fake lawyer because he is not paying DUES ooooo.

Exactly my thoughts!!! He probably accepted a big case and they might have seen that he hasn’t been paying his yearly dues hence they tagged him fake .
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by zoedew: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Probably made money from his illicit practice of Law than folks who are genuine Lawyers! tongue
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by okechuks22: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:
To think he will still be defended by a lawyer when he is charged to court.

How will the defence counsel even feel?

It is like asking a legally certified doctor to defend a quack doctor.
it can only happen in Nigeria every thing is possible in the Zoological republic of Nigeria
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by EmmyOD(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Them don nab this one from wer im dey find daily bread. You ppl should leave him biko, country hard joor grin
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by philiancoop(m): 3:23am On Dec 03, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HOW COME? HOW CAN HE BE FAKE AND WIN CASES IN COURT.SOMETHIN IS WRONG SOMEWHERE MAY BE HE READ LAW BUT DIDNT GO TO LAW SCHOOL. undecidedHE JUST A GENIUS TALENTED MAN IN LAW,THERE IS NOTHIN FAKE ABOUT HIM. JUST SENTENCE HIM TO LAW SCHOOL LET THEM GIVE HIM AWARD CERTIFICATEcheesy
CERTIFICATE IS NOT PERFORMANCE.THE MAN PERFORMED FOR 10YEARS.

But for the greed of the NBA people who feel he will be a competition to them that are not as smart not to need school
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by awoluyi(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2021
This man na SAP (Senior Advocate of Prisoners) in the making.
We may soon find out that he read law in Toronto University or Atakomasa Law Institute, Osisioma.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Jman06:
This mentality is one of the reasons whites are better than blacks! A white man will hardly arrogate himself a a title or job he's not trained or qualified to do.

But blacks especially Nigerians will unscrupulously engage in quackery in the name of "man must chop". There are many other things he could have done to feed himself and his family. Agriculture for example is a goldmine now.

I'll suggest that anybody caught in professional quackery should be given life sentence or at least 50years jail sentence. The worst of these quacks are those of them in the health sector such as the so called patent medicine dealers, fake nurses and fake doctors. Those people send many Nigerians to their early graves, and because autopsies are usually not carried out on most dead Nigerians, these unscrupulous elements get away with their murderous activities! It's too bad!

Bless you! Many of these folks supporting quackery are not learned enough to understand the damage it does to the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone / 51-Year-Old Female Banker Jailed For Fraud In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.