Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) (28884 Views)

Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Fake Lawyer Arrested For Duping Single Moms With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Fake lawyer: My lord, with all due respect, my client is innocent

Judge: please proceed to backing your claims up with empirical evidence and witnesses, if available

Fake lawyer: My lord, I say no be client thief the goat meat, abi na which kine lord you be sef?

Judge to police: arrest him!
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by caution001: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
cry
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Guyman02: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
The guy is an artful dodger after 10 years of field practice he should be called to beer parlour bar
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by beautyfunke(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
ebukajay184:
After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-npcJrUAe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
no wonder Jesus weep for Nigeria and said .."IT IS FINISHED"

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by eddie7: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
They should allow him joor...how many fake Nigerians do we have? How many fake police, fake soldiers, pastors, imams, fake government officials and ministers... Kpa kpa how many fake president in Nigeria...for years.

In fact, it's a fake news

2 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
This reminds me of the "Suits" series. Harvey Specter, my man. cool
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
freeborn02:
To think he will still be defended by a lawyer when he is charged to court.

How will the defence counsel even feel?

It is like asking a legally certified doctor to defend a quick doctor.

Don't worry bro, his learned colleagues are on their way to defend him.

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
eddie7:
They should allow him joor...how many fake Nigerians do we have? How many fake police, fake soldiers, pastors, imams, fake government officials and ministers... Kpa kpa how many fake president in Nigeria...for years.

In fact, it's a fake news

Would you have allowed a quack doctor to perform a surgery on you?
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Vlibray: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mike Ross
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by philiancoop(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
I like the port har "court court" part
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
How did he managed to know what he knew... all the sections and subsections...
The dude may have been even winning some cases....
Cheiiiii Which way Nigeria.. which way to go? embarassed

A "charge and bail" lawyer. grin

2 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by eddie7: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Would you have allowed a quack doctor to perform a surgery on you?

It's not my portion to be at the hospital or did you see doctor in my fake list?
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
If the Lagos state speaker can be allowed to parade himself like a lawyer even though there's no record of his existence in relevant records then I think Mr Stanley should be freed also cool
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
eddie7:

It's not my portion to be at the hospital or did you see doctor in my fake list?

You're a fvcking hypocrite! You left out doctor, why? Oh, because you don't wanna die by blade of a quack doctor!

Sounding so ignorant.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by domchike(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
What's keeping them from arresting Malami, which law school did he attend
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ediko5(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rightmsn:
everything in this our country is very porous, unless you don't have the mind to penetrate. grin grin grin grin

Exactly my brother. I have questioned police officers in about 3 checkpoints about the stop and search modus operandi. Imagine they stop a bus, search only young men below 40 years without searching the women or older men.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Richy4(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

A "charge and bail" lawyer. grin
grin cheesy
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by philiancoop(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
If he's doing well in court sessions, why don't we just allow people learn the law by themselves and practice. Why can't we democratize law if we democratize politics, governance, business, religion and even media.

What is the essence of school if he knows the law already?

3 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by pyro62(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
graphics105:
grin
This man successfully exploited this loophole for years.
Legend.

And he was winning real lawyers during these times. Maybe he actually studied law, but school no gree make him graduate.

4 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
Penguin2:
My man go don build house and train all him children grin
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by eddie7: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a fvcking hypocrite! You left out doctor, why? Oh, because you don't wanna die by blade of a quack doctor!

Sounding so ignorant.

Quackery and fakery*** is dominant and present everywhere & in every sector, even the judge that will try the accused has a skeleton in his cupboard...age falsification, academic decadence...the list is endless and I'm pretty sure you're guilty of one. Not mentioning exam malpractice and other vices. NONE IS CLEAN
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Leave certificate, people can learn most things without ever going to school

1 Like

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by wman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
How did he managed to know what he knew... all the sections and subsections...
The dude may have been even winning some cases....
Cheiiiii Which way Nigeria.. which way to go? embarassed

He messed up. He should have gained admission to a tertiary institution, then moved on to law school.

2 Likes

Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by honcdm01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
ebukajay184:
After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-npcJrUAe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shame on NBA pH Branch

No harm should come on that man. They should allow him go joor. For 10 years!!? They should rather give him award
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by ensamy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's the way Nigerian system runs. Jubrin Al sudani is in Aso Rock, the Former Governor of Abia state who is a Chief whip in the National assembly has his degree result withdrawn by Abia state university, Uturu, Bricklayers are practicing as architects and engineers, Chemist shop owners are practicing as Medical Doctors, the list go on and on... Nigeria has a fake name Naija grin
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
eddie7:

Quackery and fakery*** is dominant and present everywhere & in every sector, even the judge that will try the accused has a skeleton in his cupboard...age falsification, academic decadence...the list is endless and I'm pretty sure you're guilty of one. Not mentioning exam malpractice and other vices. NONE IS CLEAN

With this mentality, you might end up in prison if you're not careful with life. Stop justifying what's wrong because others are doing it!
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by eddie7: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

With this mentality, you might end up in prison if you're not careful with life. Stop justifying what's wrong because others are doing it!

Let him without sin first throw the first stone. Having said that, tell me that your are a saint & stainless in our present day Nigeria.

Stop being hypothetical.
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
eddie7:

Let him without sin first throw the first stone. Having said that, tell me that your are a saint & stainless in our present day Nigeria.

Stop being hypothetical.

You're irredeemable! People like you end up in ADX Florence!
Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by talk2maurice(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Country of cruise.

Wait o. This man fit don dey win cases tay tay o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) / Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.