Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,029 members, 7,849,157 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Are Yorubas So Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yorubas So Nice (475 Views)

Why Are Yorubas So Strict / Why Are Yorubas So Nice? / Why Are Yorubas So Unfriendly And Stuck Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yorubas So Nice by Ilamina(f): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
smiley

Not perfect

Def one of the nicest tribes in our nation
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oponu

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by Born2winKingOG: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
we all know them as cunny down here in the south south
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by Medusa65(f): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mtchewww undecided
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by Ilamina(f): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
And they are so nice
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yorùbás are very nice and accommodating. They are liberal and seldom discriminate in almost every aspect of life. They approach life with such simplicity. I'm proud to be one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by Afamsi: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mek I pretend like I no understand english
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by teacherbim(f): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Proud to be a Yoruba, thanks so much for the compliment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by daddymummy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
The thing I like about Yoruba ladies (some Yoruba ladies) is their ability to see a man, love him and let him know she wants to date or befriend him.

Not all Yoruba ladies sha, but it is possible to meet Yoruba ladies who love a man and even spend on him.

I have seen so many of such cases and I have had 3 different occasions where a Yoruba lady came to me and said she would love to be my girlfriend.

I consider such behavior as an act of courage and strength.

I consider such as an act of purity of heart.

Women who are very scheming and manipulative cannot tell you they love you and need you in their lives, because there is an evil in her.

That is why a girl of 10 years can easily say she loves someone because her heart is still pure.

But so many manipulative adult women cannot say that because of some evil that their hearts are harbouring.

Some of those adult women are nothing but anytime they see men, they would be behaving so proudly. Their pride finds expression when they see the male gender.

I don't care how many men like such proud women.
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Nice by shantti(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
YELLOW-EBA people, the skeletal engineers

(1) (Reply)

I do wash my wife undies (call me simp, it's your problem) / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Nothing Matters To Me Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.