Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Don't Expect Nigerian Flamboyant Pastors To Like Tb Joshua! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Expect Nigerian Flamboyant Pastors To Like Tb Joshua! (948 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / How Nigerian Christians Make Their Pastors To Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Expect Nigerian Flamboyant Pastors To Like Tb Joshua! by Antiscam1: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
Tb Joshua has no single house of his own,imagine d only house he has is an uncompleted building
in Akoko yet he runs d biggest charity organization in Africa touching many live everyday while his counterparts
would rather by Jets,fleet of cars,mansions all over d world!
only for them to turn round and tell us his fake despite d fact that he wrought more miracle than them! grin
The most amazing thing about him is that he doesn't criticise these fellow men of God who are always calling for his head! for
letting us know dat it is not all about jets & mansions and expensive universities!
Re: I Don't Expect Nigerian Flamboyant Pastors To Like Tb Joshua! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
he is you IDOL, keep worshiping him.
Re: I Don't Expect Nigerian Flamboyant Pastors To Like Tb Joshua! by nlMediator: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
Anti-scam:

Tb Joshua has no single house of his own,imagine d only house he has is an uncompleted building
in Akoko yet he runs d biggest charity organization in Africa touching many live everyday while his counterparts
would rather by Jets,fleet of cars,mansions all over d world!
only for them to turn round and tell us his fake despite d fact that he wrought more miracle than them! grin
The most amazing thing about him is that he doesn't criticise these fellow men of God who are always calling for his head! for
letting us know dat it is not all about jets & mansions and expensive universities!

Posts of this nature asre simply useless, since they're founded on gross ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Atheists Push To Censor Academic Freedom / Trinitarians I Need Your Answers Please!!! / The Fool Says In His Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.