Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More (342 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More by Mickeey: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
okay, i have been in the business for over a year now, at first it was all going smoothly but this year things started slowing down i can go a whole day without anybody coming to my office am really at lost i pay almost 2million naira at the mall my office is located, dear Nairalanders what other business can i add to make customers patronize me. Any business at all
Re: What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More by thesicilian: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Depends on the services you are already offering and your capital. You can add transportation, intra and interstate relocation services, warehousing services etc
Re: What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More by Mannyemmy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mickeey:
okay, i have been in the business for over a year now, at first it was all going smoothly but this year things started slowing down i can go a whole day without anybody coming to my office am really at lost i pay almost 2million naira at the mall my office is located, dear Nairalanders what other business can i add to make customers patronize me. Any business at all
Startup a food delivery business, employ sales managers to get the database of all the restaurants in your city, design banners for advertisements and paste in junctions in your city and watch the sales come and greatly upscale your logistics company in a whole.

For your business consultation and how to get the multi vendor food delivery platform for your business, WhatsApp +2349085034704
Re: What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More by Mickeey: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
cryptotrain its located at jabi
Re: What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More by Mickeey: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
and i only ship to US
Re: What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More by Optimist59: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mickeey:
cryptotrain its located at jabi
Can I have your number or send a message across via my signature

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For An Online Business To Start In 2022 / Entrepreneurial Skills You Need To Start A Great Business! / Nickel Mining Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.