Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response (5246 Views)

Akwa Ibom Insecurity: Ibeno Under Siege As Eket, Esit Eket Strike / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / Gov Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Campaign Trail Will Land In Ikot Abasi And Eket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Kinematics: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2021
MrSamsung:

[s]He is telling you the truth but you won't listen.[/s]

Ipig miscreants in severe pains....

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Pass11: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Funnily the fight as nothing to do with Ijaw people .. meanwhile Ibeno is Obolo not ijaw and @kinematics was saying the truth ..
In as much as is not my business to mingle into akwa ibom matter but I think you people in akwa ibom should settle all your differences . What the guy told you about ibeno being part of ijaw land grabbing is very true but some of you from Akwa ibom seem to be blind, don't forget that ibeno and other land in akwa ibom was included in ijaw oil rivers state for state creation, those ijaw landgrabbers has gone so deep in ibeno.

6 Likes

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Kinematics: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Pass11:

[s]In as much as is not my business to mingle into akwa ibom matter but I think you people in akwa ibom should settle all your differences . What the guy told you about ibeno being part of ijaw land grabbing is very true but some of you from Akwa ibom seem to be blind, don't forget that ibeno and other land in akwa ibom was included in ijaw oil rivers state for state creation, those ijaw landgrabbers has gone so deep in ibeno.[/s]

See them, coming out of their landlocked, barren, erosion ravaged SE shithole to lament.....

3 Likes

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Cold War episode 3: Mapping fraud against Ibeno and Eastern obolo ..
State government plans to annex Ibeno and eastern obolo land to Onna , so Onna can have direct access to the Atlantic Ocean exposed

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Akwa ibom real map

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44 front page
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaw landgrabbers, already fuelling quarrels looking for solid land, water and oil to grab.

You know quite well, that the severance of ties between Ibeno and Eket is the key to grabbing Ibeno.

IYC and your hungry INC are already sharing 500 recharge card on their Facebook group.
it's truth, Obolos are Ijaws.

2 Likes

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Igboid:

You are from Ibeno I guess.

Ibeno and Eastern Obolo have since been mapped by IYC (Ijaws Youth Council) and INC (Ijaw National Council) as part and parcel of Ijaw Political franchise.

To this end, Ijaws will do anything to separate Ibeno from it's bond with other Akwaibom clans , so as to make their Ijawanization agenda seamless.

Observe how Sageb and Kinematics, two well Known Ijaw Land grabbers and expansionists are trying to make you see your Eket brothers as wolves! You think they are doing so because they love Ibeno?
Nope! They are doing it because they reckon that isolating you from your ties to Akwaibom which your ancestral relationship reflects, is a good way to water their own Ijaws expansionist agenda.

separate what from what, actually?

Ibenos are pure Ijaws.... IYC chairman is from there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ekealterego: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:

No, Ijohs are pure Bini people... Bini own Ijoh.
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ekealterego: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
it's truth, Obolos are Ijaws.
There is no such thing... That fact only lie in the imagination of Ijoh landgrabbers looking for oil and water.

Do Ibeno and Obolo speak Ijaw?

Here is a colonial census and account of Ibeno and Obolo people. This is what their grandparents classify themselves as.

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:

You're high on ogogoro grin
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

There is no such thing... That fact only lie in the imagination of Ijoh landgrabbers looking for oil and water.

Do Ibeno and Obolo speak Ijaw?

Here is a colonial census and account of Ibeno and Obolo people. This is what their grandparents classify themselves as.
they are Ijaws, nugu

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

No, Ijohs are pure Bini people... Bini own Ijoh.
I don't know what you are saying, Obolos are Ijaws, that's what I know
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ekealterego: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
they are Ijaws, nugu
Obolo people ancestors were not murdourous pirates.

Obolo are Ibibio speaking people.

Obolo people speak an Ibibio/Ibibiod dialect and nothing close to Ijoh.

Ijohs were pirates from Sierra Leone to do piracy work and steal.
By the time Ijaws came to that area, Obolo people have established their own small civilisation at Andoni.

2 Likes

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ekealterego: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
I don't know what you are saying, Obolos are Ijaws, that's what I know
How and when did Obolo become Ijaw?

When did Andoni and Eastern Obolo leave their Ibibiod language to adopt an Ijoh language? How did it happen? .
When this account was made about Ijohs not having land, Andoni was already a small civilised place fighting with Bonny..

This is a history of Ijohs written in 1800s.

2 Likes

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

Obolo people ancestors were not murdourous pirates.

Obolo are Ibibio speaking people.

Obolo people speak an Ibibio/Ibibiod dialect and nothing close to Ijoh.

Ijohs were pirates from Sierra Leone to do piracy work and steal.
By the time Ijaws came to that area, Obolo people have established their own small civilisation at Andoni.
Obolos are pure Ijaws and that's final. Obolos are more Ijaw than I. So you can keep frustrating online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Igboid: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're high on ogogoro grin

Is it that obvious? grin

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

How and when did Obolo become Ijaw?

When did Andoni and Eastern Obolo leave their Ibibiod language to adopt an Ijoh language? How did it happen? .
When this account was made about Ijohs not having land, Andoni was already a small civilised place fighting with Bonny..

This is a history of Ijohs written in 1800s.
a lie written by enemies of Ijaws

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
Obolos are pure Ijaws and that's final. Obolos are more Ijaw than I. So you can keep frustrating online
Obolo are not ijaws
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Obolo are not ijaws
what do you mean?

You don't Obolos
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
what do you mean?

You don't Obolos
I’m from Ibeno and I can tell you obolo is a nation on is own not under ijaw..
Lalasticlala front page
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I’m from Ibeno and I can tell you obolo is a nation on is own not under ijaw..
Lalasticlala front page
go asked 3 to 5 elders in ibeno and come back and apologize for been ignorant...

You are kind of person who has never stepped feet on ibeno soil since childhood.
I know your type. Travel to your village to know things but you won't agree... Now see your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ekealterego: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
go asked 3 to 5 elders in ibeno and come back and apologize for been ignorant...

You are kind of person who has never stepped feet on ibeno soil since childhood.
I know your type. Travel to your village to know things but you won't agree... Now see your life
Ijoh landgrabbers... How can their elders claim Ijoh? Ibeno people have been existing in that same space before Ijoh people came with their canoes.

Ibeno language is an Ibibiod language.

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijoh landgrabbers... How can their elders claim Ijoh? Ibeno people have been existing in that same space before Ijoh people came with their canoes.

Ibeno language is an Ibibiod language.
he should go to his village and asked just 5 elders.
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ekealterego: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
he should go to his village and asked just 5 elders.
Why does he need to ask his elders about who he is?

Have you asked your Ijoh elders about your recent migration from Sierra-leone?

1 Like

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekealterego:

Why does he need to ask his elders about who he is?

Have you asked your Ijoh elders about your recent migration from Sierra-leone?
we didn't came from sierra leone, we only passed through sierra leone..
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:

You just decided to insult me any how ..
Obolo state actualization covering Oro nation, Ibeno and it’s islands, Andoni and eastern obolo is in progress

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by IDENNAA(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Obolo state actualization covering Oro nation, Ibeno and it’s islands, Andoni and eastern obolo is in progress

Ouch!

Ijaw sscoundrels are foaming in the mouth, row....lol
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Ouch!

Ijaw sscoundrels are foaming in the mouth, row....lol
Obolo people are only observers in the ijaw council but doesn’t share the same country sentiment
Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Thoh(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ilaumoh:

brother, I'm sorry for that, forgive me.

I can't speak for the Oros, I'm not too sure of their Ijawness but Andonis are even more Ijaw than I do..

Andoni elders are in INC, the Ijaw nation congress and Andoni youths in IYC, the Ijaw youth counsel.

Timothy Igbifa the IYC president is from Andoni akwa ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cold War Between Ibeno And Eket In Akwa Ibom State … Ibeno Response by Ilaumoh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
brother, I'm sorry for that, forgive me.

I can't speak for the Oros, I'm not too sure of their Ijawness but Andonis are even more Ijaw than I do..

Andoni elders are in INC, the Ijaw nation congress and Andoni youths in IYC, the Ijaw youth counsel.

Timothy Igbifa the IYC president is from Andoni akwa ibom.

Is ok.. meanwhile Andoni is in rivers no Akwa ibom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now / See The Road Obasanjo Will Commission On Tuesday In Akwa Ibom / Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.