Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence (19557 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Newton85: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why didn't they go to the panel during its sittings?
Because they were scared, but now they've summoned courage. Shey this comedy no shock you too?
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by NGpatriot: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

I can see you lack comprehension skills. Let me help you.

1. I didn’t write “they” were, which is a pronoun and plural to address more than one person. I said “the old man” which simply refers to a singular person. Don’t miss quote me or try to give another meaning to what I wrote.

2. I didn’t write “laying down” merely but I qualified the laying with a adverb “LIFELESS”. That’s “laying LIFELESS”. To describe the way he was laying down which is literally different what you are trying to portray or twist mischievously.

As you can see. I am being specific with my choice of words and factual as much as possible.

If you lack basic knowledge of English, that’s your personal problem.

You can keep twisting and winning as much as you can but you can’t deceive me or change the facts on ground.

Next time, read, comprehend before jumping into discussion.
[/s]

Who is this poor English and can't read and comprehend liar trying to fool?

Dude, I'm immune to your ipob trolling routine.

Go and sit your lying ass somewhere.

grin grin
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by ba7man(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

So, you didn’t see the old man wrapped with Nigerian flag laying lifeless on the back of a pickup van? That alone debunked the lie that nobody died.
Had to bring this back to expose this clown denying his own words.

What else is this statement supposed mean again, Mr Forgiveness??
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Newton85: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
shiwex:
Why should they appear before the panel..so the government can kill them? The ones that appeared are already being attacked.
So, the government can't kill them now?
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by freeborn02: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
Blah blah blah, paymaster blah blah.

This one just heard posters accuse others of having paymasters and joined the bandwagon.

No original thought, just repeating words of others and adding emoticons to form attachment to empty words.

Don't rant like an aimless dumbass, boy.

Will your paymasters tamper with 3if they have nothing to hide? cheesy
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by asanausana91: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Atiku money is working. They gave you 365 days but you refused to attend the sitting even for one day, now you are exhibiting foolishness because of the little amount that PDP pay you. They should be arrested for constituting nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by SolarEdge: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by ba7man(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Don't rant like an aimless dumbass, boy.

Will your paymasters tamper with 3if they have nothing to hide? cheesy
Keep asking stupid questions related to the delusions in your head.

The answers remain in your head.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by luvinhubby(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Bereaved women protested and only the name of a popular pro-PDP lady who did not lost anyone was mentioned. So, who are these bereaved women? What’s the name of their lost loved ones? Why did they refuse to appear before the panel?

You cannot defend government lies of no massacre at Lekki toll gate without sounding stupid
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by NGpatriot: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
luvinhubby:

You can defend government lies of no massacre at Lekki toll gate without sounding stupid

What's actually stupid is saying massacre happened without proof of death or even massacre, you are not only stupid, you are a liar.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Who is this poor English and can't read and comprehend liar trying to fool?

Dude, I'm immune to your ipob trolling routine.

Go and sit your lying ass somewhere.

grin grin

Unfortunately, your good command of English has not helped to increase your cognitive reasoning.

“I saw the old man laying lifeless” not they were laying down. Olodo buruku

Where’s your family’s house in SW? You are an impersonator in disguise, claiming to be Swesterner.

Ni bo ni ile baba e ni ile yi? Northerner claiming SWner. Bloody liar.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Decide2rise: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Bereaved women protested and only the name of a popular pro-PDP lady who did not lost anyone was mentioned. So, who are these bereaved women? What’s the name of their lost loved ones? Why did they refuse to appear before the panel?
Your mind keeps deceiving you that you're intelligent but on the contrary you're not rather you're doing your self a great damage. One day you will be at the receiving end. Keep on
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

So, you didn’t see the old man wrapped with Nigerian flag laying lifeless on the back of a pickup van? That alone debunked the lie that nobody died.

Well, SW people no Dey talk too much. You will get the message on Election Day.
Is that same person DJ Witch remove the unspent bullet from his back? cheesy
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by infogeneral: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
African Magic
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

lol.. den don take lie swear for you Igbos... grin
They sleep and wake up with lies everyday. cheesy
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
Had to bring this back to expose this clown denying his own words.

What else is this statement supposed mean again, Mr Forgiveness??

I never denied my word that the old man was laying lifeless. Meaning he was dead.

But you were being clever by half by deliberately insinuating mischievously “Anybody lying down is dead according to your logic” when it’s written boldly and clearly he was laying lifeless.

That’s an unsuccessful deliberate attempt to take me out of context.

When I said lifeless, I meant to confirm he was dead and not just laying down.

If you go to court, you will be disgraced and defeated.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by ba7man(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

I never denied my word that the old man was laying lifeless. Meaning he was dead.

But you were being clever by half by deliberately insinuating mischievously “Anybody lying down is dead according to your logic” when it’s written boldly and clearly he was laying lifeless.

That’s an unsuccessful deliberate attempt to take me out of context.

When I said lifeless, I meant to confirm he was dead and not just laying down.

If you go to court, you will be disgraced and defeated.
Dude, you were directly insinuating that the man was dead, just by seeing him lying down "lifeless" in a van. Period.

One doesn't have to make unverified assumptions to push the truth.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Juoflife1(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Adetoun oo rest na.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
Dude, you were directly insinuating that the man was dead, just by seeing him lying down "lifeless" in a van. Period.

One doesn't have to make unverified assumptions to push the truth.

Stop twisting my word or trying to give a different interpretation.

And point of correction, I was not insinuating or assuming but gave a clear account of what I saw in that live broadcast.

Lying down is totally different from lying lifeless as you want me to forcefully believe.

You can lie down while still alive but I reiterate the old man was lying lifeless.

Yes, that’s what I meant but your deliberate attempt to mischievously twist it as just lying down has been debunked by me.

Now, which logic were you talking about then if he was lying lifeless (meaning dead)?
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

Is that same person DJ Witch remove the unspent bullet from his back? cheesy

Did I go further than what I said? What’s your aim behind this comment?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by luvinhubby(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

What's actually stupid is saying massacre happened without proof of death or even massacre, you are not only stupid, you are a liar.

Stupidity is defending a governor who came on air and told you two persons died at Lekki toll gate only to do a U-turn months after to say nobody died

You are either blind, insane or very steewwpid
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Did I go further than what I said? What’s aim behind this comment?
I just want to know if it was same man or another one of those who keep falling at her sides cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

I just want to know if it was same man or another one of those who keep falling at her sides cheesy

Did you see the man? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Did you see the man? Yes or No?
No. But you did?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

No. But you did?

Your probing is therefore considered irrelevant. Deliberately trying to make caricature of issue on ground.

Else can you explain the motive behind your question when you didn’t see it?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Your probing is therefore considered irrelevant. Deliberately trying to make caricature of issue on ground.

Else can you explain the motive behind your question when you didn’t see it?
I mean I don't see what you saw in the video. Maybe u saw another think on your live feed.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by wonder233: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
It is not a Yoruba vs Ibo thing. Ebun Adegboruwa is Yoruba, while many of the people tackling him are ibo. Femi Falana is Yoruba. Go on facebook and see diverse opinions. It is not even a PDP vs APC thing. It is simply an issue of individul discernment. Most people especially the youths and older folks who want to be in the good books of the youths simply follow the bandwagon and don't think for themselves. From day one, I have maintained that there was no massacre, and I'm not Yoruba, infact most of my friends who blocked me cos of my stance are mostly yorubas. Making this a tribal issue and rehashing those puerile phrases like "children of hate" bla bla only makes you as vacuous as those who sheepishly believe that there was a massacre
SlyDev:
PDP tactics, so it is now they remember their children? Where is the pictures on the placard?

The people behind this fake lekki agenda made two mistakes

1. They put their plans into the hand of children of hate when they know they are more dumb than a rock and not organised

2. They underestimated the thinking prowess of Yoruba

The Yoruba are now waking up to reality
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by ogwumgbe: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

Everyone is not poor like you. I know 30k means a lot to you

Unfortunately, I am not in the zoo with you. Here I enjoy 24 hours uninterrupted electricity, effective wifi, good road network, efficient Police, adequate water supply, Human rights, Good healthcare, etc, enjoy your hell of a country and keep aiding them to make it a sewage dump you slowpoke
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by olatuns2017: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff / Arewa Youths Meet Eze Ndigbo (Photos) / The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.