Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence (19555 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Unfortunately, I am not in the zoo with you. Here I enjoy 24 hours uninterrupted electricity, effective wifi, good road network, efficient Police, adequate water supply, Human rights, Good healthcare, etc, enjoy your hell of a country and keep aiding them to make it a sewage dump you slowpoke
But your families are in the zoo cheesy
The joke is on you. Fake Londoner

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Iamthoney:
You can never be a governor of Lagos or any state so stop that wish and kill that dream

because you've a dead dream doesn't make everyone, come next year I'll be registering in my state as a card member of a reputable party I'm sure by then you will be underground since your bad wishes will always fall on your and your generation

unthinkable specimen
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by ogwumgbe: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

But your families are in the zoo cheesy
The joke is on you. Fake Londoner

No wonder you are so myopic in reasoning. To you London is the only developed Place on earth. pathetic
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Iamthoney(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

because you've a dead dream doesn't make everyone, come next year I'll be registering in my state as a card member of a reputable party I'm sure by then you will be underground since your bad wishes will always fall on your and your generation

unthinkable specimen
A card member is all you will ever be so kiss the truth
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by yorubarere: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
ogwumgbe:

No wonder you are so myopic in reasoning. To you London is the only developed Place on earth. pathetic
Okay, you are in AfghanEASTERN cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by maker1234567: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Still asking for names of the victims at this time??!..

maim them.

......The nine deceased persons mentioned in the report are Victor Ibanga, Abuta Solomon, Jide, Olalekan Ashafa, Olamilekan Ajasa, Kolade Salami, Folorunsho Olabisi, Kenechukwu Ugoh, Nathaniel Solomon.

The report described Abiodun Adesanya, Ifeanyi Eji, Tola, and Wisdom as “missing presumed dead.” It stated that 22 sustained gunshot injuries and 11 were assaulted......

Pls try and b thoughtful

seunmsg:

Bereaved women protested and only the name of a popular pro-PDP lady who did not lose anyone was mentioned. So, who are these bereaved women? What’s the name of their lost loved ones? Why did they refuse to appear before the panel?
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by maker1234567: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
mediainc:
Oh damn grin

The nine deceased persons mentioned in the report are Victor Ibanga, Abuta Solomon, Jide, Olalekan Ashafa, Olamilekan Ajasa, Kolade Salami, Folorunsho Olabisi, Kenechukwu Ugoh, Nathaniel Solomon.

The report described Abiodun Adesanya, Ifeanyi Eji, Tola, and Wisdom as “missing presumed dead.” It stated that 22 sustained gunshot injuries and 11 were assaulted
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Iamthoney:
A card member is all you will ever be so kiss the truth

a mortal who don't know when nature will end his breath is speaking with confidence of what transcend his IQ

I don't exchange words with empty head like you
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Asbata(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Igbo pple with lies, Hahaha

Moferere:
Shebi they asked the families of people who were killed to come forward
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by christistruth01: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Willing tool,go and collect your 30k while helping them to destroy your future and that of your generation. Muthafucker

How far with the Akwuzu Massacre Panel whats happening has the Report been submitted ?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by christistruth01: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
maker1234567:
Still asking for names of the victims at this time??!..

maim them.

......The nine deceased persons mentioned in the report are Victor Ibanga, Abuta Solomon, Jide, Olalekan Ashafa, Olamilekan Ajasa, Kolade Salami, Folorunsho Olabisi, Kenechukwu Ugoh, Nathaniel Solomon.

The report described Abiodun Adesanya, Ifeanyi Eji, Tola, and Wisdom as “missing presumed dead.” It stated that 22 sustained gunshot injuries and 11 were assaulted......

Pls try and b thoughtful

On page 288 paragraph (M), the Panel crucially held

“The evidence of the pathologist Prof Obafunwa that only 3 of the bodies that they conducted post mortem examination on were from Lekki and only one had Gunshot injury and this was not debunked. We deem it credible as the contrary was not presented before the panel.”

Where are their photographs
Home Addresses
Next of Kin names and Contacts
Home towns
Date of Birth
Schools attended

For 100% identification Of the fake Lekki Massacre Victims

There was no Lekki Massacre !!!!!!!

Do you know that many people are very hurt after discovering

the enemies of Lagos deliberately wickedly Spread Fake news as an excuse to launch an attack to burn and destroy Lagos for Selfish Political reasons

Just listen to Kanu's Broadcast that same night it is Pathetic he wanted Lagos destroyed

This na the AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by christistruth01: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by bot101(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Bereaved women protested and only the name of a popular pro-PDP lady who did not lose anyone was mentioned. So, who are these bereaved women? What’s the name of their lost loved ones? Why did they refuse to appear before the panel?

Show family members you f*ckers, said, here they are. Now you are shifting goalpost. May Nigeria happen to you.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by xelly: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:

Hearsay as well. cheesy
You guys don't get tired on these lies.

What evidence do you have to backup your truth?
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Akerele44(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Y are u stressing urself..u shld av know that Nairaland and fake news are like Bread & Beans
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by xelly: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

This is getting out of hands. Now, let us settle this.

You do not own your life. Kindly say amen to this.

If someone was killed in Lekki that day, the one that gave you life should take it immediately? Just say "Amen" after 5 days if you can continue, then no one died.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by Omodua(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

How could they appear before the Panel when they were being hunted by State security apparatus and interest groups?
Kamsi was almost killed for appearing at the Panel. She was warned never to talk about those who lost their lives. And you expect others to appear
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by oyatz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
ejimatic:
Are you aware that 14 petitions of Lekki shooting alone were presented before the panel? Are you aware that Mrs Ibrahim before the Lagos Panel mentioned names of 12 among those that died in massacre? Are you aware aware that the army took some corpses away? Are you aware that the army didi not come to the panel to answer questions on the event? Are you aware that there are hundreds of casualties treated in various hospitals at Lekki after the shooting? I stand with the conclusion of the Lagos Panel

The parents/families of those that died should be compensated.

However the they need to supply the following information for verifications of the deceased;

1) Pictures

Means of identifications of the deceased e.g National I.D card, BVN etc
2) Full names and last contact addresses
3) Names and contacts , including telephone numbers of their next-of-Kins.
4) Schools attended with dates
5) State/LGA and Towns of origin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by NGpatriot: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

Unfortunately, your good command of English has not helped to increase your cognitive reasoning.

“I saw the old man laying lifeless” not they were laying down. Olodo buruku

Where’s your family’s house in SW? You are an impersonator in disguise, claiming to be Swesterner.

Ni bo ni ile baba e ni ile yi? Northerner claiming SWner. Bloody liar.

[/s]

Ipobian education is bad education..

Learn how to read and comprehend your own poor and lousy English. grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by oyatz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

If I didn’t watch the Lekki toll gate incident live on Instagram, I would have believed nothing happened but I know the truth and will respond in full measures on election Day.

Two weeks after the so-called Lekki Massacre, a Senatorial bye-election was conducted in Lekki and other LGAs in the district and the ruling APC won with a wide margin.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ipobian education is bad education..

Learn how to read and comprehend your own poor and lousy English. grin

Ni bo ni ile baba e ni ile yi? Northerner!

Unintelligent lousy educated mofo.

I have just disgraced you here now with your English.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by forgiveness: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
oyatz:

Two weeks after the so-called Lekki Massacre, a Senatorial bye-election was conducted in Lekki and other LGAs in the district and the ruling APC won with a wide margin.

Who cares about that? Wait and see.
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by ejimatic: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
oyatz:

However the they need to supply the following information for verifications of the deceased;

1) Pictures

. I thank God for your wisdom . There should not be hide and seek game on any compensation. Any body that will be compenasated must be fulky recognized. . However as Long as none of us was there on that day the conckusion of the Lagos Panel stands .
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by NGpatriot: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
oyatz:

1) Pictures

They couldn't do all that because the military took away the bodies so they made up names or pulled the names from the cars.

The individual the obtained the story about dead people from was a random person who was never placed under oath and never testified before the panel.

They were too desperate to peddle and propagate the massacre narratives, but end up tarnishing and discrediting the report and their own reputation.

Now, they are in hot water because they can not prove anything, they can not identify the dead, they can not show us where they obtained the names from or give us the identities of their next of kin.

How do you conclude that deaths and massacre occured and publish names without physical appearance or petition by certified and cross checked family members?

If you can not show up with petition and prove family relationship, then no death occured, this should have been the policy, but they set aside facts, expert testimonies, forensic experts and pathology reports and unsteady went with den say den say and hearsays.

This is why they are now in trouble..
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by freeborn02: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
ba7man:
Keep asking stupid questions related to the delusions in your head.

The answers remain in your head.

Of course, there's no other way to defend your Shane. So you are only left with dumb ranting. grin
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by luvinhubby(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

What's actually stupid is saying massacre happened without proof of death or even massacre, you are not only stupid, you are a liar.

A judicial panel provided you with you list of deaths. An investigative journalist provided you with list of deaths and family members.

Barefaced, shameless liars like you are busy trying to justify their payments from paymasters by denying what the whole world watched unfold live on n social media.

Even Satan is afraid of liars like you
Re: EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence by waldigit: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2021
mapet:

Bros,

Speak for yourself and not hold (deluded) brief for others.... and save us of all the comical claims underlined above
I should hope basic comprehension isn't a challenge here. It's my position and I didn't beg anyone to buy it. I merely expressed the logic behind it. You have yours and what ever is your reason for it. Na was for this country o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno / Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike / NNPC Takes Delivery Of Two LPG Carriers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.