Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Access Bank No Be Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access Bank No Be Bank (2307 Views)

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS / Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank No Be Bank by FIFApresident1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Has anyone been able to make a withdrawal or any other transaction on access bank in the last hours?
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Lavisha(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Has anyone been able to make a withdrawal or any other transaction on access bank in the last hours?

Access bank na rubbish.

I transferred some funds from MY Zenith acct to My Access Acct since 2pm, up till now Access is yet to credit me.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Kriss216: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lavisha:

Access bank na rubbish.

I transferred some funds from MY Zenith acct to Access Acct since 2pm, up till now Access is yet to credit me.

My neighbor transferred 5k to one girl. The money is to help buy things for egusi soup while coming.
Since morning, this girl keep saying she's yet to receive alert.

I saw this post now and asked him the girl's Bank, he said Access Bank.

Una don help prevent WW3 now. He was at the verge of cussing the innocent girl.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
My guy send money to me since 6:25pm and I never see alert,
Access bank is the best to me , I think their bank network has issue which happen to all bank most the time , so I can't blame them...
I have chat the customer Care on fb to but they are not online

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Lavisha(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

My neighbor transferred 5k to one girl. The money is to help buy things for egusi soup while coming.
Since morning, this girl keep saying she's yet to receive alert.

I saw this post now and asked him the girl's Bank, he said Access Bank.

Una don help prevent WW3 now. He was at the verge of cussing the innocent girl.

Pla don't curse the gal o.

Curse Access bank.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by FIFApresident1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin I'm at the aboki noodles joint checking my balance every damn minute, Hunger wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Bluezy13(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
I bought stuff and transferred money about 6hrs ago in the market.
Waited and waited but the seller claimed he hadn't been credited.
Had no option than to leave both the goods I brought along with me and the one I bought from the man since I was in a hurry to go to somewhere else.

Few minutes ago I called him, but he still maintained not being credited.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oh... I'm experiencing the same ...
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by cesil26: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thank God

Did two 100 naira transfer to my account, took hours before one dropped to test since the 50k I did didn't drop

50k still hanging since 7pm so also with the second 100 naira...
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by FIFApresident1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thank God, Money don finally drop.
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by cesil26: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Thank God, Money don finally drop.

2 different transactions still hanging o
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by FIFApresident1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
cesil26:

2 different transactions still hanging o
No worry bro, e go still drop
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by tydi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Same issues made me encounter problem today , my sister sent me 2 k so I eat and don’t die off buhari diffused rule .
After I had down 2 fufu and better bitter leaf soup I became agile for anything that comes my way then . Then reluctantly AccessBank network issues showed up with me not having even a dime on me and I was to pay 800 hundred naira for the food I consumed.
Long story short . I still Dey there will be sleeping there cus I never wash reach 800 naira plate . No be say money no enter the account today ..Na God go punish diamond/AccessBank or whatever name they choose to come up with later.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Eife(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Did recharge on the 1st
Up till this moment
No airtime no refund
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Quality20(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2021
switch over to Uba or zenith bank, una no hear
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Rickmann: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Lavisha:

Access bank na rubbish.

I transferred some funds from MY Zenith acct to My Access Acct since 2pm, up till now Access is yet to credit me.

In this case bro, na zenith be the issue.
Zenith is useless
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by MaxiB1242: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Rickmann:

Zenith is useless
lol. the most useless iswear..
who nor know the uselessness of zenith bank nor sabi Buhari
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Agricmoney(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2021
I won't pick out any bank, but most Nigerian banks are not living up to the expectations of it's customers and it has to be reviewed in time to curb all this menace

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Lavisha(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rickmann:

Zenith is useless

Nah, Zenith gave a debit alert instantly..

Buh Access?! I got credited this morning after some vexnation with em staff at the banking hall.

I did the transfer cos a friend called that hackers have transferred all his saving in Zenith without his knowledge, so I had to move all my savings away from Zenith to Access.

It was a frustrating experience sha.
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Rickmann: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lavisha:

Nah, Zenith gave a debit alert instantly..

Buh Access?! I got credited this morning after some vexnation with em staff at the banking hall.

I did the transfer cos a friend called that hackers have transferred all his saving in Zenith without his knowledge, so I had to move all my savings away from Zenith to Access.

It was a frustrating experience sha.

Ah..thank God you got your money o
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Rickmann: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
MaxiB1242:
lol. the most useless iswear..
who nor know the uselessness of zenith bank nor sabi Buhari

grin
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Maj196(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
My guy send money to me since 6:25pm and I never see alert,
Access bank is the best to me , I think their bank network has issue which happen to all bank most the time , so I can't blame them...
I have chat the customer Care on fb to but they are not online
You must be a mumu man if you think Access of all banks is the best. Upon all the problem people dey face with the bank you still dey hail dem. Naija suffer nor dey taya una?
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by offset67(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
First bank too
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Maj196:
You must be a mumu man if you think Access of all banks is the best. Upon all the problem people dey face with the bank you still dey hail dem. Naija suffer nor dey taya una?
You are a mumu man grin , do you have a microfinance bank of your own, go to first bank and zenith to know what's up,
My own opinion has nothing to do with yours tongue
Re: Access Bank No Be Bank by Maj196(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Jamesbiodun:

You are a mumu man grin , do you have a microfinance bank of your own, go to first bank and zenith to know what's up,
My own opinion has nothing to do with yours tongue
FYI, Zenith and First bank are way better than that useless Access bank. Mumu man tongue

(1) (Reply)

Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers 2022[obj And Essay] / Good Men! Please Stop Stressing Your Self On These Kind Of Ladies. / Who Is A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.