Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What It Takes To Start A Profitable Blog In Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What It Takes To Start A Profitable Blog In Nigeria. (285 Views)

My Blogging Diary - My Journey Into Creating A Highly Profitable Blog / Please, I Want To Create A Profitable Blog / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Start A Profitable Blog In Nigeria. by Kunzhar(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please successful bloggers in the house, would you be kind enough to let me know the cost (Money you spent from start e.g. hosting, adverts, domain name etc.) And the period it took before you started making money on your blog?
I am planning to go into blogging (part time) and start earning before quitting my job.
One last thing, is it possible to make 50,000 naira as a blogger in Nigeria for beginners like me?
Please I need answers from those currently owning or running a blog (Experienced bloggers). Thank you in anticipation of your helpful advice.
Re: What It Takes To Start A Profitable Blog In Nigeria. by Octopusbottle(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
From the little experience I have about blogging, it very lucrative mostly went u have lot of traffic flowing through ur site,and wen ur cpc and impression is high. went he friend introduced me to blogging I started with less than #15,000 wich include him (domain name ,host).
I was into job blog then,posting international jobs for foreigner to come to my site.
The thing dere is that get adsense is the major deal dere,some apply for it ,if it gets approve good for u,while some buy the adsense from pple who sell then.
The trick my friend tot me on how to draw traffic with out paying $25 for facebook ads or Instagram ads
1. Creating a page and a group ,which u need to grow .
2. Join group that are related to ur blog so u can post in dem.
3. U need to have multiple accounts for posting .

Too answer ur question about making 50,000 monthly. Yes ,u can make more than that if u are the right info.i had friends making up to $2000-$3000 a month then.some of my guys fuel the blogging with campaign ads with money above 70k.

I hope this answer little of ur questions
Re: What It Takes To Start A Profitable Blog In Nigeria. by Kunzhar(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Octopusbottle:
From the little experience I have about blogging, it very lucrative mostly went u have lot of traffic flowing through ur site,and wen ur cpc and impression is high. went he friend introduced me to blogging I started with less than #15,000 wich include him (domain name ,host).
I was into job blog then,posting international jobs for foreigner to come to my site.
The thing dere is that get adsense is the major deal dere,some apply for it ,if it gets approve good for u,while some buy the adsense from pple who sell then.
The trick my friend tot me on how to draw traffic with out paying $25 for facebook ads or Instagram ads
1. Creating a page and a group ,which u need to grow .
2. Join group that are related to ur blog so u can post in dem.
3. U need to have multiple accounts for posting .

Too answer ur question about making 50,000 monthly. Yes ,u can make more than that if u are the right info.i had friends making up to $2000-$3000 a month then.some of my guys fuel the blogging with campaign ads with money above 70k.

I hope this answer little of ur questions
Thanks this advice good, I hope to make blogging my main source of income.

(1) (Reply)

How My Android Phone Change My Life / Payment Received Adsense With Domain 700k Total Receive 2k$ / Yoast Seo Premium 17.8 GPL – Wordpress SEO Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.