Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. (1750 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by IMAliyu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
MightySparrow:

1. As a follower of Buddha what fraction of his experience you had to share with us?
Not a Buddhist, but Buddhist stoic teachings has helped me get through tough times, and the principal of not contributing to the suffering inherent in the world is part of my personal philosophy.

2. What is the evidence that he walked the Earth?
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-proof-that-Buddha-existed-If-so-what-is-the-strongest-proof-about-his-historical-existence-that-we-have/answer/Robert-Walker-5?ch=15&oid=23323691&share=a59389a7&srid=5zsVN&target_type=answer

3. Jesus is alive! He is still seen today, in dreams and visions. He still communicates as he did to Paul all over the world. Some unbelievers have seen him and thereby converted.
The case of Paul is not for me to speak on, as I will be speaking from ignorance if I do.

Many people have seen, many different figures in their dreams and visions. When I was a child I once saw the prophet Muhammad in a dream, and in another I was standing in front of the Kaaba looking up to the sky, speaking with God. Now what our dreams mean are up to personal interpretation.

But I hold that dreams are nothing otherworldly or divine, they just sometimes tell us something about our own minds and ourselves.

4. Jesus is a class of His own.
Jesus is Lord!
To you your beliefs, I guess.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Steep(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
PastorM:
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyseRF6BZI
There must be heresies in other to show those who are approved.

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The job of Christians is to preach the truth (God's truth) to all, and not to withhold the gospel from others because of disunity of denomination.
Note, it is better to divided for the truth than to unite by lies.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Steep(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
T
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Workch: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2022
MightySparrow:

Jesus is still different from all of them. Jesus was from heaven, he was conscious of that. He is going to judge all human, all prophets inclusive.
Others taught philosophy, he taught life transforming principles.

So he is not only perfect, he is a perfection giver. He is not in the class of Gautama Buddha, Confucius, mohammed and all

Jesus is Lord,
Hallelujah
lol, this one is deluded grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Steep(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yeap
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Steep(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Christianity teaches faith in Jesus as the only way to be saved.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. by Steep(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2022
Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else / Little Known Truths About Prostitutes / Todays Devotion,3rd August 2009.(get Ready For Divine Surprises)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.