Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else (1724 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Tithing : Talk Is Cheap, Nigerians Are Just Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by GistFullGround: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2022
I am dumbfounded!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by KingEverest: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Inferiority complex that's the problem with most Africans noting more

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Amotolongbo(f): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Which one is he even praying for, Ukraine or Moldova or both?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Amotolongbo(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
Inferiority complex that's the problem with most Africans noting more
Not really inferiority complex, but hypocrisy syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by complexBoss12: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2022
The most confusing subject, I have personally battled with in my head, for the greater part of my life, is whether God really exists or not??

If you observe closely, you would notice there is a strong supernatural force beyond your physical eyes. There are things that happen, that show you that a God should/must exist. Then, other things happen and you wonder why is God letting it happen??

But that's why they said you should have "faith" right?? Because you don't have to question, just believe. man's wisdom is foolishness before God. Then again, will God give you sense, and ask you not use it??
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by remsonik(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2022
May God answers all his prayers and give peace to every land on the world map

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Mooh247: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy

Weyrey tutu

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by KingEverest: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
both
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by BKayy: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Your answer

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Preator: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
the picture is fake
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by BloomingDale(f): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by qekng40(f): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
lol.
No comment!
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Oksman(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Koo
complexBoss12:
The most confusing subject, I have personally battled with in my head, for the greater part of my life, is whether God really exists or not??

If you observe closely, you would notice there is a strong supernatural force beyond your physical eyes. There are things that happen, that show you that a God should/must exist. Then, other things happen and you wonder why is God letting it happen??

But that's why they said you should have "faith" right?? Because you don't have to question, just believe. man's wisdom is foolishness before God. Then again, will God give you sense, and ask you not use it??

"It is easier for me to accept a world without God full of conflicts, than to accept that there is a God in a world full of contradictions" Nietze A German atheist philosopher penned down the above.

But compare this:
Isaiah 40:28
Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Piptocoin: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
GistFullGround:
I am dumbfounded!

how have you helped those caught in this crisis since it began? let's start from there.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Piptocoin: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:

are you implying he doesn't pray for his country while making a show of praying for another country?
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Piptocoin: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
complexBoss12:

There are billions of planets in the multiverse. There are trillions of stars all over the galaxy. The earth rotates on its axis causing day and night while its revolution round the sun causes the beginning and end of a season or year.

If you invented a sprinkler to automatically water a garden at set times of the day and left it perform the functions for which you designed it then would it deny you of ownership and design because science is able to explain the components of the sprinkler and how it works?
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by kingxsamz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin If only prayers work.
The one happening in his backyard haven't been answered yet, it's Ukraine that doesn't care about his black skin that he's praying for. Na im sabi sha.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by MoneyGoDrop: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
That's why i don't go to church anymore because i can't stand these stark illiterates mounting the pulpits and spewing their uneducated opinions for general consumption.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Shokoloko(f): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
complexBoss12:

1. God is not in charge of this world. People think He is but He is not.
2. God gave Adam all dominion Gen 1:28
3. Later Adam gives all dominion to the devil. Even when the devil tells Jesus in Luke 4:6 "all have been given to me" Jesus does not tell the devil that he is lying.
4. A time is coming when Jesus will take back and return authority to his father.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by AoifeNightfall: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Ignorance too.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Gadafii: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
he dey pray for Ukraine, and at the same time make Moldova no go collect as per it's close to Ukraine grin cheesy

How many times has the Randy apostle prayed for north east of the south east of nigeria.

Yet next Sunday, gullible nigerians will troop to his church and gyrate their bombom, pay tithes and offerings and go back home to continue their suffering

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
complexBoss12:

What is this strong supernatural force? What does it do?
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
None of these pastor did not even mentioned Ukraine and Russia in their new year prophesy message this 2022. But i believe if TB Joshua is alive by now we will have hear prophesy about Ukraine and Russia snowball into a war.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Piptocoin:

There are billions of planets in the multiverse. There are trillions of stars all over the galaxy. The earth rotates on its axis causing day and night while its revolution round the sun causes the beginning and end of a season or year.

If you invented a sprinkler to automatically water a garden at set times of the day and left it perform the functions for which you designed it then would it deny you of ownership and design because science is able to explain the components of the sprinkler and how it works?

Science has also enabled us to understand where, how and who made the sprinkler system. As for the god we only have a who postulate which has no solid evidence backing it. The where and how can't even be postulated.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Piptocoin: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
LordReed:

Science has also enabled us to understand where, how and who made the sprinkler system. As for the god we only have a who postulate which has no solid evidence backing it. The where and how can't even be postulated.

And you think every phenomenon without verifiable evidence is outside the calculable perimeter of existence...?
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Piptocoin:

And you think every phenomenon without verifiable evidence is outside the calculable perimeter of existence...?

I don't know what you mean but we only know things for certain by having evidence. Our degree of certainty raises with the quality of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Piptocoin: 2:22am On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:

I don't know what you mean but we only know things for certain by having evidence. Our degree of certainty raises with the quality of evidence.

by evidence you mean empirical evidence. obviously, you are among those peeps who believe there is no consciousness beyond the grave since life after the grave, by its very nature, does not lend itself to scientific examination. i believe that in pursuing knowledge one should also be open to truths which the physical senses cannot detect.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by LordReed(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Piptocoin:

by evidence you mean empirical evidence. obviously, you are among those peeps who believe there is no consciousness beyond the grave since life after the grave, by its very nature, does not lend itself to scientific examination. i believe that in pursuing knowledge one should also be open to truths which the physical senses cannot detect.

My view is there is no other way to gather evidence than with our senses so obviously the dead do not gather any since their senses are all offline.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2022
complexBoss12:

[s]But that's why they said you should have "faith" right?? Because you don't have to question, just believe. man's wisdom is foolishness before God. Then again, will God give you sense, and ask you not use it?[/s]?
This gobbledygook makes no sense at all. undecided

If you wish to know God, seek Him out for your own self or shut up. undecided
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Kobojunkie: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Piptocoin:
are you implying he doesn't pray for his country while making a show of praying for another country?
Here's a question for you to ponder. If prayer was meant to be used by Jesus Christ's followers to end wars and invasions, then why didn't Jesus Christ see to an end the invasion of Israel by the Romans at the hands of whom He and many of His disciples after Him met their demise? undecided

Also, what are you all doing about the bokoharam source in Nigeria which has been going on almost 2 decades now?, undecided
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Amotolongbo:

I agree with this. When my former pastor was treating me very badly, he was gathering the members to pray for Brexit.
Re: Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else by Piptocoin: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:

My view is there is no other way to gather evidence than with our senses so obviously the dead do not gather any since their senses are all offline.

the dead are nothing but shells...empty of occupants. the real you is not a physical body with blood vessels. this is just a tent that is fated to be abandoned at some time in the future. we only get to experience this after death but many medical doctors are now of the opinion that consciousness continues beyond death having being witnesses to patients who have had near-death-experiences. some of this patients, while the operation was ongoing, could narrate accurately what transpired during the operation and said they saw their "bodies" lying there...to many it felt like they were looking at another person but they couldn't deny the fact that their consciousness and the physical form are but one person....

what I am trying to say is that empirical evidence is severely limited in determining what is real or true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y God Choose The Jews Knowing They Are Greedy & Envious?Genesis 12:2-3 / Ted Haggard Returns To Start Up His Own Church / Chrisj2000, God Sstill Works Miracles Today .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.