Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,999 members, 7,821,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Your Advice Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice Is Needed (1569 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed by Oyindamolah: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year

Considering the Bad turn of events in Nigeria not to mention the spat of Hoplessness bedeviling us.

Kindly, advice if it is wise to sell my house I reside in, pay some few years rent for my wife and kids, Apply and move to Canada for studies, then move my family to me over there. Your advice could help other folks.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by lavylilly: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
My friend is actually in this situation and I'm very confuse on what to do, she's yet to complete the project and honestly speaking she don't get money the way she use to before and stuck in between completing the project or selling it to relocate since she doesn't n't have a job anyone, she want to relocate to Canada via student route with the husband on the othe hand the man is a professional trucker and she's also transitioning into tech (UIUX)
Need some advice pls
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
lavylilly:
My friend is actually in this situation and I'm very confuse on what to do, she's yet to complete the project and honestly speaking she don't get money the way she use to before and stuck in between completing the project or selling it to relocate since she doesn't n't have a job anyone, she want to relocate to Canada via student route with the husband on the othe hand the man is a professional trucker and she's also transitioning into tech (UIUX)
Need some advice pls
she should sell the property.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=119605747][/quote]please sell your house and move abroad.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Oyindamolah: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
shocked
Cutehector:
please sell your house and move abroad.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Kapeter(m): 4:04am On Jan 03, 2023
lavylilly:
Need some advice pls
Life is a risk. What if she sell it and then spent the money seeking Visa but still Dem nor stamp d passport nko? And then what if she sell and then get it too. On God. Just tell her to avoid mistakes and think it both side before making a decision.

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Kvngwitty(m): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Don’t sell your house oo probably you should look for where to get a loan and use the property as a collateral with a time frame you’ll be able to catch up with so you don’t lose your property

God will guide you

4 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Oyindamolah: 4:06am On Jan 04, 2023
shocked
Kvngwitty:
Don’t sell your house oo probably you should look for where to get a loan and use the property as a collateral with a time frame you’ll be able to catch up with so you don’t lose your property

God will guide you
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Don't sell the property you're living in until you have your visa in your hand!
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Prodadd(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=119605747][/quote]no do sell it. Do you have anything to fall back on. Cause this is 50/50
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by nicerod(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin

Abroad is not as easy as u people see it o

6 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Rechargeam247(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
So, you just go abroad and immediately you land, dollars will start raining on you??

5 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by RZArecta(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sell it as long as you'll use the funds for said purposes only, you'll make the money back faster when you get there and wonder why you didn't think of it on time

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by lavylilly: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2023
shocked
Kapeter:
Life is a risk. What if she sell it and then spent the money seeking Visa but still Dem nor stamp d passport nko? And then what if she sell and then get it too. On God. Just tell her to avoid mistakes and think it both side before making a decision.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin
Abroad is not as easy as u people see it o
No place on this planet is easy so stop discouraging folks from making their break for better life elsewhere with such silly reasons. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by frozen70(f): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=119605747][/quote]

If you are very sure of getting a visa then you can proceed

Because if you are not too sure and you are not having a better plan with the proceed for the sales, you may have an unstable financial system

So make sure you are planning well before you sell it then rent an apartment for them and move on with your overseas trip

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by ImaIma1(f): 4:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Kvngwitty:

God will guide you

If she collects a loan, it does not stop there. She has to start repaying it back monthly. Can she afford that? It is better to take a loan to put into a business that brings in money so that repayment will not be a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Kvngwitty(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
ImaIma1:

If she collects a loan, it does not stop there. She has to start repaying it back monthly. Can she afford that? It is better to take a loan to put into a business that brings in money so that repayment will not be a problem.

Like its not compulsorily you start paying immediately, atleast when you get abroad you will find a job and then you can start paying thats more like a business too

lol
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by E4Energy: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Do you know that for bank loan you go dey pay back monthly ? Like for 10m he go dey pay back about 500k monthly or more depending on the loan tenure and what do you think is going to happen if he default? Cuz I know for sure that the first 3months or so for abroad no go be honey. It’s kind of complicating cuz I Dey in the same stress.

Kvngwitty:

God will guide you

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by JeffreyJunior: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
I strongly advise against selling a house that your wife and children currently live in for something so uncertain as traveling abroad.

Doing so will put all of you under pressure when you travel and leave them in a rented apartment.

It's better to leave them in their comfort zone and source your traveling funds elsewhere.

My opinion though.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Kvngwitty(m): 2:57am On Jan 07, 2023
E4Energy:
Do you know that for bank loan you go dey pay back monthly ? Like for 10m he go dey pay back about 500k monthly or more depending on the loan tenure and what do you think is going to happen if he default? Cuz I know for sure that the first 3months or so for abroad no go be honey. It’s kind of complicating cuz I Dey in the same stress.

Hmmmm make God kuku help nobody wan stay here we all want to Japa but you know we are all trying to point out possible ways

God will guide us all

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by ImaIma1(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kvngwitty:

Like its not compulsorily you start paying immediately, atleast when you get abroad you will find a job and then you can start paying thats more like a business too

lol

That is if the loan is from a family member or friend. A standard loan company or bank repayment usually starts from the next month or 2 months after. They are there for the business. They have to see your capacity to repay and they won't be waiting till you are comfortable enough to pay. You pay according to their schedule.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Oyindamolah: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
wink
frozen70:

If you are very sure of getting a visa then you can proceed

Because if you are not too sure and you are not having a better plan with the proceed for the sales, you may have an unstable financial system

So make sure you are planning well before you sell it then rent an apartment for them and move on with your overseas trip
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by LadyRosa(f): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Never sell your property except you have something to fall back to.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by SMJay: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2023
LadyRosa:
Never sell your property except you have something to fall back to.
Tell am o

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2023
If you think selling it is going to make your dream of relocating abroad come true, then go ahead and sell it. Rent an apartment for your family and make a move. All these have something to fall back on sermon nah for the WEAK. Don’t let anything HOLD you down. I think you should look into relocating with your family at once or having them join you within a year. Try check out UK student Visa too

If the house nah commercial I for suggest u try a Bank loan but using a personal house for a loan to travel abroad ehn omo nah BP u dey set for yourself grin

[quote author=Oyindamolah post=119605747][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by ednut1(m): 1:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Student visa to Canada is not guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Hakanyeter: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
hello, I found an article site on the Internet for a canadian student visa. those who write here can also help you.
article site name visashelps.com
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Oyindamolah: 2:04am On Jan 18, 2023
shocked
ednut1:
Student visa to Canada is not guaranteed
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by ednut1(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
shocked
uk is easier thats why everyone is going there. For Canada they will access your career projections, can the course improve your career in Nigeria, does the course match your bsc plus current career, you current financial status or salaries in Nigeria, are you a real student or just wan japa. Before they make decisions. Truth is most Nigerians are not genuine students.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Oyindamolah: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
ednut1:
uk is easier thats why everyone is going there. For Canada they will access your career projections, can the course improve your career in Nigeria, does the course match your bsc plus current career, you current financial status or salaries in Nigeria, are you a real student or just wan japa. Before they make decisions. Truth is most Nigerians are not genuine students.
hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame My Husband's Abuse / Marriage And Parent Issues - I Need Help - / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.