Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos (49902 Views)

Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Dasilva12: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:
Wizkid made 5.2billion in his 02 concert in just 2 days ...yet you won't hear him.mske noise. Is one thing to have money ..is another to be mature about it. The difference is clear
5.2bn.
Are you his accountant?
you better stop envy people, it won't take you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Dasilva12: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
People have bought costlier cars, and they hide themselves... No noise. This one is too noisy. Wizzy/burna have won in a category at d Grammy, and no noise. So if them make costly mistake of even just nominating David for Grammy, the whole world no go hear word again.
WAHALA.
SEBI NA HIS MONEY, GO WORK AND GET MONEY.
VANITY CREW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by seyz91(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Dem tell you say the whole 5.2 na for him alone undecided
greggng:
Wizkid made 5.2billion in his 02 concert in just 2 days ...yet you won't hear him.mske noise. Is one thing to have money ..is another to be mature about it. The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by SocialJustice: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
Life is just a paradox, while we have certain individuals with so much wealth which sometimes can be unnecessary, there are millions living in abject penury, ppl that their networth from now to their 10th generation can't worth up to 100m naira..let's just pray we fall among the fortunate rich ppl with time.
Na only pray Nigerians sabi pray, no plan your life make you hustle to reach your target, continue praying. God go soon commot heaven come contest presidency.

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by mayo47(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
See una after giving 250m. Sure you no go fit give that kain money.

Anneka101:
Vanity Crew!

Drop it like it’s hot
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Dasilva12:

WAHALA.
SEBI NA HIS MONEY, GO WORK AND GET MONEY.
VANITY CREW.
I no be vanity member and am rich materially, and u no dey hear noise. If u don't know, many nairlanders are rich too, but, they hate attention/noise. If u are in or around Asaba, lemme know , so u know me,
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
Na only pray Nigerians sabi pray, no plan your life make you hustle to reach your target, continue praying. God go soon commot heaven come contest presidency.
lol..sometimes no be about planning ya life, sometimes na grace, for u to meet the right ppl, connections, having the right business idea....me I de hustle,but still I still de look up to baba God for the right connections.....to make money now no be by hardwork, or suffer head.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by SocialJustice: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol..sometimes no be about planning ya life, sometimes na grace, for u to meet the right ppl, connections, having the right business idea....me I de hustle,but still I still de look up to baba God for the right connections.....to make money now no be by hardwork, or suffer head.
Na so, keep up the good job.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by fabson21(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Your mentality poor well well Davido buy car u dey call Wizkid inside talk about ur family n mind your life u for don get money na ur mentality dey way u down
Praktikals:
I dont know wizkids worth but he can never compete with Davido when it comes to spending.
Wizkid may be the only one who has money in his entire family unlike Davido who is omo baba olowo
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by merits(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mrlouis:
NICE ONE. MAKE HIM DEY SAVE UP FOR HIM OLD AGE SHA. COS I WONT CONTRIBUTE SHISHI FOR ANY EMERGENCY SU...

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, FORGET ABOUT IT grin
Lol..... You bad oooo,wetin makes you think like that seff?and truly that's the mistakes some of them use to do when they are in vogue.they forget nothing last for ever.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
Life is just a paradox, while we have certain individuals with so much wealth which sometimes can be unnecessary, there are millions living in abject penury, ppl that their networth from now to their 10th generation can't worth up to 100m naira..let's just pray we fall among the fortunate rich ppl with time.
So that we can buy Rolls Royce Cullinans? Or what is is the cause of this early morning prayer?

Well one cause of penury is unnecessary fucking which leads to unnecessary belle which leads to unnecessary pikin
So pray that there s an end to unnecessary fucking

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
Nothing like Grace or God when it comes to money, that is just the self consolation of the superstitious mind . Everybody cannot be wealthy. That is reality
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by TimeAfterTime: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Poor thwart! What do you have to contribute to the rich. If he has emergency, his background alone takes care of it...his reputation..not his fan base or family. Only his reputation as Davido. So, cry more, butt-hurt nigga

Mrlouis:
NICE ONE. MAKE HIM DEY SAVE UP FOR HIM OLD AGE SHA. COS I WONT CONTRIBUTE SHISHI FOR ANY EMERGENCY SU...

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Quahl: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Agba
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by huttonbanti(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Praktikals:
I dont know wizkids worth but he can never compete with Davido when it comes to spending.
Wizkid may be the only one who has money in his entire family unlike Davido who is omo baba olowo

Bro go google go check...you go know say Wizkid get money,baba no just dey spend money anyhow,as Davido dey spend...
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by SolarEdge: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leebellow96:
Singer Davido’s much-anticipated 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan appears to have arrived in Lagos, Nigeria

The Singer’s lawyer, Bobo Ajudua, took to his Instastory channel with a photo showing the luxury ride parked alongside other cars

Some fans of the singer who reacted were quick to throw jabs at those who said Davido didn’t have money to ship the car home

Nigerian singer Davido appears to be completely set for the festive season as he has now taken delivery of his 2021 Rolls Royce in his Lagos home.

Recall that in May 2021, the 30 BG musician stirred massive reactions on social media after sharing pictures of the whip that cost him over N200 million.

Davido bought the car from an automobile dealership in the US and disclosed plans to ship it all the way to Nigeria much later.

Well, a recent update posted by the singer’s personal lawyer, Bobo Ajudua, shows that the luxury automobile has arrived.

Was this made possible with Charity's money?
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Leebellow96(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Was this made possible with Charity's money?

He already bought this before the charity donations .. ok …..
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leebellow96:

He already bought this before the charity donations .. ok …..

He can still use Charity's money to replace what has been spent
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Tundex911: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Aswear of this lad dey give 1mili to each citizens of this nation money go still remain...

240(car) + 50(added up for orphanage), aside from the already properties and some go tell me say he no worth his 30BG.

He fuvkin get the 30billi jor no cap

We rise by lifting others �

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
fabson21:
Your mentality poor well well Davido buy car u dey call Wizkid inside talk about ur family n mind your life u for don get money na ur mentality dey way u down
Sorry if my point is too complex for you to understand.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by alphaNomega: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
No matter the economy of the jungle, a lion will not eat grass

- some wise guy like that
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Multi1: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mrlouis:

When he called for 1, 1 million frm his friends, how much did u send ?
Do u think he doesn't have investments?
The greatest investment a man can make is in another man.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by henrygold100: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pls someone should calculate how much wizkid made in that his concert
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Gee64: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
You could get one too if you have faith in doing what I do. Just see my signature below for better..
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:
Believe me bro, if wizzy makes the kinda money in David's coffers he will not be able to stop himself from shouting like a madman
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by daxon001(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anneka101:
Vanity Crew!

Drop it like it’s hot

LEMME EPP YOU wink

Vanity CREW! Drop it like it’s STEW
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations to him..
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
This life, get money oooooo. E get why.

MTN data subscription available for as low as 300naira. Check signature for details.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Bobxin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

How person wey buy rolls Royce take spoil your mind if no be say na witchcraft dey do you... I am sure nobody in your family is expecting you to buy one so why are you feeling let down ...This year Roll Royce has only sold about 4000 cars which means only 0.00005% of the world population can afford one in any given year .. goat no fit get depression beacuse of meat wey lion dey chop

Nor be juju be that...

1 Like

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by bepositive11: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
People have bought costlier cars, and they hide themselves... No noise. This one is too noisy. Wizzy/burna have won in a category at d Grammy, and no noise. So if them make costly mistake of even just nominating David for Grammy, the whole world no go hear word again.

Abeg, leave him jare. That's his personality. That's why people love him
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Kingjay007: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
hansomb:
who told you life is not so serious .
your choice..
Do whatever you want!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.