Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos (49604 Views)

Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by musty2245: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
skinnyzsam:
I need help concerning how my gambling addiction has ruin my life and and plunged me into heavy debt, right now am depressed thinking of every evil possible to save myself the shame, pain and sorrow, please somebody help, am a handy man with so much potential, I do cctv installations, intercom, smart home automation, solar, electrical and electric fence.
Please someone help!!!!!!

I am in a situation that wants to take me to secret cult and cultist please somebody help!!!!!!

So help me God.
Your case no even different from my own
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by TiglathPILESER: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
greggng:
Wizkid made 5.2billion in his 02 concert in just 2 days ...yet you won't hear him.mske noise. Is one thing to have money ..is another to be mature about it. The difference is clear
and great britain will allow him take all home...chillaxx dude has only 30% of that cash...
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by skinnyzsam(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2021
musty2245:

Your case no even different from my own

How do we raise alarm and awareness on this, virtual and sport betting is ruining lives, I used to laugh at those whites crying in the stadium that they've lost their homes and money never knew it will come down here and hunt many youths, go to those places where they play this bets and the way money is lost on a daily basis, a thread need to be created to save our youth from this, gambling, fraud, drugs and so many vices are ruining lives than they do Good, our politicians are the role models to this evil perpetrating, no work, their heavy stealing of revenues and plunging the country into inflation and debts has led to so many evil reactions, young minds don't want to earn little and start a living they want to steal and cheat being on the fast lane to making money, check developed nation they care more about human capital development to improving lives and they value a small earning, their money has value.

May God help us all.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by delpee(f): 1:27am On Dec 09, 2021
skinnyzsam:

Amen!!!!
Once am out of this, am opening a campaign and awareness platforms for gambling addicts which I pray God help me, I don't want to indulge in any illicit or evil act to get out of this, God help me!!!!

God will help you as you stay focused.
Re: Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos by Holdis110: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2021
NED NWOKO ACCUSES EX-WIFE LAILA CHARANI OF INFIDELITY
Billionaire businessman Ned Nwoko has cleared the air on the reasons behind the divorce between him and his Moroccan wife Laila charani.
In a statement released by his media team, Mr Ned explained that on their vacation in London, Laila neglected the kids and was violent to them.
He also said that his exstranged wife had a plastic surgery without his knowledge. Ned revealed that Laila was wayward and would go clubbing with another man leaving the kids on their own and when he had issues with the man, he sued him without letting the husband know about the incident.
Mr Ned claimed that he sponsored the vacation and paid for all the expenses incurred during the vacation.
The kids reported her to their father that their mother abandoned them and went clubbing, she beat the kids up.
Ned explained that her attitude was the reason he refused to see her when she returned to Nigeria as no man will tolerate such behaviour from his wife.
Who is Laila charani
Laila charani is a Moroccan model that moved the Nigerian after she married Mr Ned Nwoko.
Laila charani is the 5th wife of Mr Ned and has three children with him. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/09/ned-nwoko-accuses-wife-laila-charani-of-infidelity/
[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans / Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.