Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav (2769 Views)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Ghot: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
We see a bunch of couple photos everyday. It is a great matter of sorrow that many of them are fake. But, I am gonna show you a picture which is not fake that would probably make you feel bad or good. It is real and sacred.

He is Umar aka Buble Man. He has one of the rarest skin disease in the world. But his beloved wife didn't leave him.

Source: https://yawabase.com/2021/12/03/man-gradually-turing-into-a-tree-because-of-skin-disease-and-his-wife-cant-leave-him-to-die/

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
If it's a man now,he's already bringing different women home to sleep with. Only a woman loves truly,most men don't have a heart, you'll only know this if their penis is put under some lifetime test of fate, they will so betray you without having a second thought.

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Mmm
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
If it's a man now,he's already bringing different women home to sleep with. Only a woman loves truly

Stop generalizing!

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop generalizing!
I can generalize if 90% falls into that category

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by MufasaLion: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
I can generalize if 90% falls into that category

90%? Show me your source or stop assumption!
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by temielects(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
As we pray we won't live to be problems to partners we should also pray for a 'for better for worse' companion,this is rare!
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

90%? Show me your source or stop assumption!
Statistics shows that 95% of men don't stand by their women in difficult times,they look for the next available options, it is the reason you'll still see a 70yr old widower taking another wife.

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Mama iyaebe zukwanu Ike. Kedu ihe umu nwoke mere gi. O buru Amu dimkpa ka icho ga cho ba ndi agebro oshodi...

Iyaebe:
If it's a man now,he's already bringing different women home to sleep with. Only a woman loves truly,most men don't have a heart, you'll only know this if their penis is put under some lifetime test of faith, they will so betray you with having a second thought.

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Statistics shows that 95% of men don't stand by their women in difficult times,they look for the next available options, it is the reason you'll still see a 70yr old widower taking another wife.

Damn!

Why you acting like someone from the medieval age? I asked for a reliable source not some bullshit written by some bitter women. People like you are the type that gives students bullshit instead of providing facts and evidence.

If you can't provide a reliable source, then your argument is baseless. I don't believe in hearsays.
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Eyah cry cry
See true love cry kiss
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nicepoker(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
If it's a man now,he's already bringing different women home to sleep with. Only a woman loves truly,most men don't have a heart, you'll only know this if their penis is put under some lifetime test of fate, they will so betray you without having a second thought.
Says a 61 years old single mom. grin

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Nicepoker:
Says a 61 years old single mom. grin
I lie?
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nicepoker(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
I lie?
yes you did.
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by CHoccolaTE: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

This one is even too much. Ordinary pregnancy and childbirth, you will see men rushing to start keeping girlfriends because their wife became fat.

This kind disease is too much for men. As soon as the first boil show for the woman skin dem go japa.

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Indian people with strange illness

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

This one is even too much. Ordinary pregnancy and childbirth, you will see men rushing to start keeping girlfriends because their wife became fat.

This kind disease is too much for men. As soon as the first boil show for the woman skin dem go japa.
Exactly yet they expect too much sacrifice from women, they even want you to put your life on the track for them.

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
That's awful. May God heal him.

Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by TheWolfen(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
One of many weird things that happens in India
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by Wonderboy01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
LA skull LA empty undecided
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by LadyD22(f): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

In my opinion I believe women cheat more than men except in marriage , it's just that men are very sloppy but na woman cheat pass on a normal day , its nice that she stuck with him but there are men that have equally seen their women in their worst and still stick with them , its not about gender its about individual choices , and understanding , its not love , its her understanding of how lonely he would be without her in this condition , loneliness kills faster than any disease , I'm happy for him , he's lucky
Re: Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav by LadyD22(f): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Who told you they didn't have girlfriends before their wives conceived and gave birth ? Or they didn't have girlfriends before she became fat or thin , they did , but still most times whatever they have outside is just a pet or a hobby , its only the weak ones that allow these pets to control them and the dumb ones will even leave their children for sex , but the real one the ones that loved who they married will not abandon her even if she survived an acid attack , is when you marry for marriage sake that you can expect your man to not recognize you coz you have one Zit , pray for better partner oh no dey wish bad thing for yourself oh

My Step Daughter Wahala!!! / Should Married Men Be Compelled To Stay With Their Wives During Childbirth? / Please I Need Your Advise