Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Can I Get Admission In Lviv Medical University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Admission In Lviv Medical University? (154 Views)

Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine / Lviv Medical University To Study MBBS In Abroad | Ranking & Fees / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Admission In Lviv Medical University? by mbbsadmissio123: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Getting an admission into the Lviv National Medical University isn’t as difficult as many project it to be. In fact, I shall highlight it here itself. First and foremost, you need to have passed your 10+2 exams with at least a 50% score (it’s around 45% for the reserved category students).

As far as the NEET Exam is concerned, there’s no cutoff prescribed. This means that students only have to appear for the exam. The university merely demands the marksheet proving that you appeared for it, along with that of your 10+2.

Apart from this, you’re required to have the original and scanned copies of these, your passport, medical reports (Covid-19 and HIV) and latest criminal background check. Once all these documents are verified by the university and other important authorities and you’ve carried out all the required formalities, your candidature shall be accepted and you can proceed.

(1) (Reply)

Your Child Can’t Fail Junior WAEC Exam With This Offline Video Tutorial / Covenant Student Portal-www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng / Law: What Is The Positive Theory Of Law And How Did It Came Into Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.