Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine (44254 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by lalasticlala(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
As shared by Rofeeha Agboluaje

How did my healthy brother die in Ukraine overnight?

A thread.

That's my brother, Fadlullah Agboluaje in this picture with my mum at Murtala International Airport, Nigeria. He took off from Nigeria on Saturday 8th January, 2022 and landed at Ukraine on Sunday 9th January 2022.

He got picked up from the airport by Lviv polytechnic national university's representative to the school accomodation facility this same day, 9th January, 2022.

On getting to his designated room, he wasn't happy with the way it looked and also complained that that heater wasn't effective (swipe to see pictures) so my mum told him to request a change of room.

So he went to the front desk of the accomodation facility to report to the personnel on duty but unfortunately the person didn't understand english so he ended up reaching out to the liaison officer, the undersigned agent on the letter the school sent before he left for Ukraine.

This man asked my brother to see him in the morning the following day.

My mum chatted with my brother up until 11pm Nigeria time on Sunday.

Then on Monday, we didn't hear from my brother, all his calls were going through, messages were dropping but no responses at all.

My mum began to panic and began to reach out to different people for help as at afternoon time after we got no response from him all morning.

Then it struck her that she could copy the number of the liaison officer on the letter, so she began to reach out to him also.

Later that afternoon, he began to dodge our calls, keeping us in the dark.

He ended up picking his calls later that evening and then gave a student in that accomodation facility the phone to break the news that my brother was found dead on the floor of his room.

It was a big shock. My brother left Nigeria very healthy. He ran COVID-19 test as at 7th of January, and tested negative. He got the full COVID-19 vaccination, Took his yellow fever vaccine, ran a complete health check at our family hospital and everything came out fine.

After the the news was broken, we began to ask this liaison officer to send us his picture if truly he's dead. He didn't do so until early evening on Tuesday 11th, 2022.

I couldn't look at the picture until Wednesday 12th 2022 because I just couldn't look at my younger brother dead. As an older one, you always want to fend for your younger siblings. It hurt too much to look at the picture but my mind needed to have a grasp of an evidence.

I looked at the picture on my uncle's phone and my brother looked asleep in the blue shirt he wore from Nigeria as seen in the picture, fully buttoned up and in a blue thick furred coat.

They haven't sent us another picture of my brother in his dead state.

They said they've ran an autopsy, where's the official report?

Why is the school not reaching out to us like they're truly concerned? Or like they're taking responsibility.
He was already in the schools territory!

What even happened to my brother?

We need answers, we're being kept in the dark.
We need justice!
Please click the link in my bio to help us sign the petition!

#ukraine #ukrainianembassy #Justice #blacklivesmatter #muslims

https://twitter.com/Ladyinyellow__/status/1486295246786936836?t=hFCKJZibfG5aMRBmLDTnJw&s=08

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by slawormiir: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
See apartment be like slum
All these eastern europe self

May his soul rest in peace

Eastern europe way like racism.....Georgia and Ukraine
Eastern europe nor be for children...na strong men dey enter that country...strong men like we keyboard warriors...even turkey self nor be for children
Those country dey behave like Russia...na for key board warriors

Keyboard warriors are like: Darling my contract here in Ukraine didn't go well as planned due to the high crime rate and difficult environment...so I need 50,000 dollars to hasten it up.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by WiszyFraud: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
What the fxxck is this? angry

i Hope the too many vaccines didn’t end his life.. This must be so painful for the family to bear embarassed

On the other hand, being rich can sometimes contribute to our grieve in this life...because if they weren’t wealthy, he would probably be in one of the Naija schools, and somehow, this would have been avoided.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by CastingCrowns(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sad
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by tillaman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by tyson98: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Failed Nigerian system

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Lindajames1010: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
I no fit do poly for abroad o....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Romanoff(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
If not for our yeye education system, why will you leave Nigerian Universities, including private universities here to go study in a polytechnic in Ukraine?

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Felixalex(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Mjanee(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bleep, Rip sha sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by ogododo: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/Ladyinyellow__/status/1486295246786936836?t=hFCKJZibfG5aMRBmLDTnJw&s=08
Make God comfort de parents, all de money done go be dat. God give dem peace o.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by LegendHero(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is true pain for the guy's family.

I hope the creator give them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Tboymessiah(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
See the carpet floor, even our hostel for here no cast like dat.

U don go rest be dat,

If no be sey I get mama, I for don tell boys to use me do carnival meat for street

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by OLLYBEE24: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by onotiemoria(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by DominionGreat: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
There is something fishy... I believe your brother was murdered..

But I cannot ascertain the motive behind the murder.

Write to Nigerian Embassy in Ukraine..let them request for autopsy and know exactly what went wrong.. Also let thorough investigation by independent investigator be carried out

R I.P to him and my condolences to you and your household

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by DrAkpa(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
tongue
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is really sad.

That's why no matter how bad naija get, I will still prefer to stay in my country than go to some country where they will treat me like second class human being and my safety won't be guaranteed.

Sorry for your loss bro, it's especially painful seeing there is nothing you can do

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Miller232: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na Ukraine be this?? My room for ilorin sef fine pass this RIP to the guy
God will comfort the family

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Romanoff(f): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
See the carpet floor, even our hostel for here no cast like dat

I swear. All in the name of "my child is schooling abroad".

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by GeneralOjukwu: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
angry

RIP

Probably died due to poor heating and subsequently hypothermia.

No be by force to go abroad.... see how rugged the apartment is!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Administration1: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
He likely froze to death. I recall when My younger one went to Ukraine in his first year, we insisted he got a hotel to stay in for the first 2 weeks even though it was expensive, we made sure that the heater was working 24 hrs. Rest in Peace young man.

For all those wanting to travel to school abroad, please always check chat sites on the locality and know the particular environment you are about relocating to, so you can plan ahead.

Lets hop they release the autopsy report soon.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Tboymessiah(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Romanoff:

I swear. All in the name of "my child is schooling abroad".

Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by ecomalchemist(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rest easy, the grass isn't really greener on the other side.

A self con in iyana ipaja is more decent than what I'm seeing here.

If you ain't heading to US, Aussie, canada, NZ or germany...please just stay back home and strut it out.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
All these schools abroad that only want your money. I'm sure the guy was shocked seeing his room, expecting a 5 star accommodation.

Nigeria failed him though, because why would anyone leave his country to go to a school with such dilapidated hostel, a polytechnic for that matter. Rest in peace to him.

See the school fine from outside sha, Fraud!! grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by creepsyme(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
lalasticlala:

You want to know why your brother died?
Because he dared to request for a change of room, they dealt with his audacity.
May justice catch up with them!

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by megamank(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm.....

After paying so much to get a foreign certificate this is what Ukraine have to offer?
If Nigerian government can become responsible a little to fund education as been done in Europe there will be no reason for anyone to travel out and be given such shit hole to stay after paying millions...

A promising life just cut short.... RIP to you

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Thylord(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
So people still day go school for Ukraine of all places.mtchweeew.ukraine polytechnic for that matter.

Abeg make una see una next presido.
The commander in chief of every every.

Lord have mercy on this country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash / Students Who Do These 5 Things Will Succeed Academically - INFOGRAPHIC / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.