Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media (11098 Views)

Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
True. But US media isn't any better, it's in fact worse off there.

No be only worse.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Werjor: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Kingluqman(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2021
So Dem too know "brown envelope" lol. Naija don cast grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Pimine: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Telekinetic:

That one na female variant of FFK... Give them food and they’ll dance to your tune like dogs!
Aswearugaaad

Funny thing is they think they matter, but they're actually playthings and quite irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by hammer567: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2021
THIS IS THE APE SHE WAS REFERING TO IN HER PUBLICATION.

REUBEN APE-FACE ABATI

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by hammer567: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2021
IT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE THAT BUHARI'S NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS GOING ROUND AND DISTRIBUTING BROWN ENVELOP.

APE-FACE ABATI SHOULD PRAY HARD THE BROWN ENVELOP HE COLLECTED, DONT COST HIS LIFE.

THE TREATMENT OF THE END-SARS LAWYER WILL SOON BEFALL HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

BOYZ ARE NOT SMILING.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Segzy22: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2021
MrOON:
That Lagos Ibadan expressway brown envelop news house comes to mind.

grin grin grin
See stone....
see stone....
they're coming....
Make I move o, before stone touch my head cheesy

You and your father are animals, come and see your brothers sleep under bridges of the same brown roof city. ARINDIN

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Ykc2(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Antoeni:
I Totally Agree with You, I Can Remember the Media War in the Last Election in the US,
Fox , CNN , were Misleading in their Different Views quote author=Maxymilliano post=108170858]True. But US media isn't any better, it's in fact worse off there.[/quo te]
yes ooh I gree with you both, that's why nigeria is more developed than USA
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2021
We sef know
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Lionnation: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Antoeni:
Nigeria journalism is worst than boko harams and Iswap. Give Nigerians' journalist envelope ✉️ they will testify for devil . If you think I'm lying ask Sahara Reporters , Arise, The Nation and Daily Trust
it was this same brown envelope journalism that change the name of terrorist to bandits, change the Fulani headsmen attacks to headers farmers clash, what brown envelop cannot do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Guyman02: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
US media such as CNN, MSNBC, CBS News etc are are worse, Americans don't take them serious nor believe in their broadcast anymore

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by skybeauty(f): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Aha I said it before. No matter the propaganda or blackmail orchestrated against ESN or IPOB to tarnish their image, the international community will never believe the Nigeria gutter News paper whose editors are all made up of 1st class BMC’s. Lie Lie media. Ever since the death of Dele Giwa true journalism died in Nigeria. The rest are only after their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by MrOON: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Segzy22:
You and your father are animals, come and see your brothers sleep under bridges of the same brown roof city. ARINDIN
The post says brown Envelop. Now you added brown Roof. Very soon you'll start shedding crocodile tears that your great grand father is insulting you.

Meanwhile, I'll add Republic to your brown roof.

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by ma373733(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Of course the media world in Nigeria is controlled by algea eaters cheesy wink
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by ma373733(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
skybeauty:
Aha I said it before. No matter the propaganda or blackmail orchestrated against ESN or IPOB to tarnish their image, the international community will never believe the Nigeria gutter News paper whose editors are all made up of 1st class BMC’s. Lie Lie media. Ever since the death of Dele Giwa true journalism died in Nigeria. The rest are only after their pockets.

Lot's of people here don't know about Dele giwa's Saga

Kids everywhere undecided
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by IduNaOba: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanụ been dey talk am since nah
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by PROPEACE: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Antoeni:
Nigeria journalism is worst than boko harams and Iswap. Give Nigerians' journalist envelope ✉️ they will testify for devil . If you think I'm lying ask Sahara Reporters , Arise, The Nation and Daily Trust
Keep Sahara Reporters out of your silly list! They are better than all your mainstream media houses put together. When they told us Buhari was on admission in UK and even his wife could not reach him, where were the other media houses?

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by PROPEACE: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Mbbscentric:
The US should please not play the saint. Their media too is biased, tinted towards the left or the right.

Most of the people in Nigeria media houses studied other courses, they use English speaking and apt usage of English language as criteria to employ.
Ignore the messenger and pay attention to the message. Your media houses are fuçking corrupt! The are just glorified blackmailers. The write reports on people, show it to them and then publish or discard the reports depending on whether or not they are paid!
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by peggywebbs(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Its no longer fake news..its now misinformation. Hmmm
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by preciousmetals: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mrs Ambassador you have said it all, God bless you
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by SolarEdge: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
What poverty can not do doesn't exist.. grin
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Tonnyray: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na today?
It's a global phenomenon though.

5 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by asanausana91: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Antoeni:
you forgot vanguard,punch and the sun.
In fact punch and Sahara reporters are the most useless media houses in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Jeromejnr(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
BruncleZuma:
No be small thing; to the gentlemen comparing the US to Nigeria una actually no get 1 single sense. Where that pikin when him papa knack hammer for head? I miss reading his imbecilic and diarrhoea ridden, brain numbing writings.

You wrote a lot but didn't say anything.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Nauttyprof(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
In another post, I questioned how a journalist will interview a Minister and just do a session that only reinforced the position of the government without in anyway asking the Minister what government will do to cushion the effect of subsidy removal on other sectors of the economy. To my surprise, one Nairalander was so silly to have responded foolishly as if journalism is about the government without any concern for the citizens they try to inform.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by spinna: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Voa sacked a large no. of staff in Nigeria some years ago over this issue
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by flokii: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
The advent of social media has eroded the morals and values in journalism.. where a lunatic that should ordinarily be under lock and keys in 'aro' or 'yaba apa osi' will post lies on twitter, tiktok and the likes that will spread all over the world..

Gone are the days when journalists source for news, verify the news and get facts to support them before publishing.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by Iliya1520: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
the most worst thing in the planet is Nigerian media. they are very good in creating fake news, very excellent in manipulating original news to another way of reporting, upholding terrorist act, and so on.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by infogeneral: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
It's a reflection of who we are as a people because those people in the media are Nigerians. A banana tree will not produce orange.

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media by meobizy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Journalist must chop. Nobody reads so they need remuneration of sort for their skill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves / Supreme Court Refuses To Reinstate Nyako As Adamawa governor / Should President Buhari Embrace The Mandela Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.