Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk (27222 Views)

You Will Not Walk Alone - Oyebanji Assures Late APC Chairman’s Family / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Golan007: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
kingbee90:

See this Omó alè!
I'm talking about justice this one is talking about 2023.
Oga bet me, 2023 will be interesting in this Lagos.

Interesting how?

Agbaje go come out again?

grin

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Malory: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
ogwumgbe:

What do you expect from Afonja? Very useless set of people
Gbam
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by shigishege: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Mind you I'm Yoruba but I won't support evil
then you are OMO ALE JATIJATI

3 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Godispeace: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
says an igbo ediot , it will ok ? waiting for you bunch of stupid eleribu flatheadss over stepping ur boundaries on yoruba land esp Lagos. come 2023
kingbee90:

See this Omó alè!

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Golan007: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Bro you sound lame
This is exactly what the pvssy ass niggar politicians gave you peanuts to say while they'll be defiling young gals relatives cos of biscuits

Everyone knows that more than 60% of the population are not educated and less than half of the educated ones can explain themselves not to talk of granting an interview.

You should be trying to save humanity
Not because you're not a victim of circumstances doesn't mean you should poke fun to support the creators of these prejudices

I won't be surprised that you'll quote me to defend your lameness
Remember it's only a babbon that was so lame to light up his butts cos a fly perched on it
Smiling to himself that he was very wise and meticulous grin grin grin

Simple questions do not require epistles.

Give us names and pictures of purported victims of the "Lekki Massacre".

Let's take a look at their obituaries.

These things don't require lengthy prose.

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Mind you I'm Yoruba but I won't support evil

You can never be Yoruba, stop it!

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
West1side:
Se o ti ye oloriburuku baba

ONKR
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by shigishege: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingstanding:
. This is how these useless youths called students will betrayed younger generation in coming 2023 election. Have never for once believe in Nigerian youths. Useless set of students.
kill yourself then

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by MoneyTrees(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Simple questions do not require epistles.

Give us names and pictures of purported victims of the "Lekki Massacre".

Let's take a look at their obituaries.

These things don't require lengthy prose.
You didn't disappoint me
You're happy arguing while butt is on fire
Not impressed angry
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by bencr7: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
It is finished
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Golan007: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
MoneyTrees:

You didn't disappoint me
You're happy arguing while butt is on fire
Not impressed angry

Beating round the Bush is your expertise.

Just give us names or get lost.

Better still, get lost.

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by shigishege: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
kingbee90:
angry
Rubbish!!

*Who is in charge of revenue collection at the Lekki tollgate?

*Who authorized the removal of all CCTV cameras on the noon of Oct 20, 2020?

*Who switched off all the security lights at the Lekki tollgate on the night of Oct 20, 2020?

*Who invited the Nigerian Army to shoot directly at unarmed protesters waiving the Nigerian flag in a democratic government?

*What happens to all those indicted in the recently concluded report?

EVIL MEN WITH BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS
THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.

have you cleaned the blood in your land first??

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by BamakSNR(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Revenue collection and "Lekki massacre" are related?
Don't mind him. They've politicized the whole issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
27yo:
I wish there was a way we clamp down on these paid bmc’s on nairaland.

The make a post about Endsars, then attack the thread with their numerous accounts.

Most times they turn it into Yoruba/Igbo thing.

If Mr Sanwo Olu feels the government is right, then what’s the need for a peace walk when there’s no war.

Exactly my point. On one hand you are claiming that there was no massacre and yet you are organising a peace walk for the victims. How can you hold remembrance for people that never died?? Shey this werey wey call himself Sanwo Olu get brain like this??
Well I highly doubt we are going to know the full truth about what really happened on that fateful night because of the massive national and international fallout that may result. It's a highly classified case that will be locked away forever and only be accessible to a mr president.
What an unfortunate country!!!

Spits
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Shaev7(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Suddenly his own protest is peaceful, any other are menace. Irony of life.
Most Politicians are cousins of the devil. Better be wise like the serpent when mingling with them.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by mindengrave(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why are you saying student of LASU should not join the ''peace walk with Sanwo''? Have you not eaten your own rice and Domino pizza at lekki toll gate before? Abeg let student too play politics to get what they want. Life is all about LOYALTY abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Topzee109: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Students these days have lost their senses of leadership, patriotism, activism and solidarity. That is why they can't protest against injustice, bad governance, exploitation and high school fees.
it's common sense, those who rejected his invitation actually has low IQ, if I may say, for how long are you going to continue beef with lasg, this man has tried his best to show support and development for his state

but y'all choose to behaving like kid by letting a crime committed by the Federal to overule your emotions

I can tell you there's nothing you can do if this man refuses to do all he has been doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by sulaak(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
isaiah4life:
When they credit your account, you become their puppet. He who pays the piper dictate the rhythm of the tune.

They have weaponised poverty, all Nigerians are hostage to a democratic process that has reduced Nigerians to irrelevance. I am sorry to support
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by TemmyT002(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Learn from this.
Tell it to Sowore. Tell it to DEJI Adeyanju.
Tell it to anyone who still has hope in Nigeria turning around.
Tell it to people who fight for other Nigerians.
It is a waste of time.
Nigerians don't deserve to be fought for. They will come against you once they see money.
Just forget it.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by walexsho(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
If indeed this morons in this picture are students then they are a big disgrace to humanity. How can you be walking shoulder to shoulder with a well known murderer who killed hundred of youths like you during the endsars protest. The blood of the innocent people killed will continue to hunt all of you including the people defending them here on nairaland. The hottest part of hell is a reserved for all of you Punks
You want them to get expelled from LASU abi...that walk is like 5unit course they must pass
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Tzar(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is why I say that Nigerians deserve ALL they get from the systemic rot.
If you attempt to fight for Nigerians, they will shock you with their hypocisy and betrayal.
Rubbish country, full of mostly rubbish people with no morals!

How do you believe a white paper committee filled with government cronies over the report of a largely independent judicial panel?
Only in a rubbish country like Nigeria can such a thing happen.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Newton85: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
If indeed this morons in this picture are students then they are a big disgrace to humanity. How can you be walking shoulder to shoulder with a well known murderer who killed hundred of youths like you during the endsars protest. The blood of the innocent people killed will continue to hunt all of you including the people defending them here on nairaland. The hottest part of hell is a reserved for all of you Punks
He killed hundreds of youths? I thought it was just 9 youths?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Using Nigerians like toy

Cant blame them, when Nigerians choose to be idiots.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by placeofallure(f): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
He'll never walk alone? He should go drop Arsenal T-shirt now and go wear Liverpool's.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Sheriman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Students these days have lost their senses of leadership, patriotism, activism and solidarity. That is why they can't protest against injustice, bad governance, exploitation and high school fees.
They have find solace in Yahoo Yahoo and oloshoism
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by placeofallure(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
He'll never walk alone? He should go drop Arsenal T-shirt now and go wear Liverpool's.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
mindengrave:
Why are you saying student of LASU should not join the ''peace walk with Sanwo''? Have you not eaten your own rice and Domino pizza at lekki toll gate before? Abeg let student too play politics to get what they want. Life is all about LOYALTY abeg.

You are a living proof that this generation of youths is lost forever.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Malory: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
walexsho:

You want them to get expelled from LASU abi...that walk is like 5unit course they must pass
No wonder. Sanwo-olu is a bully
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by placeofallure(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:

I agree 100%
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
kingbee90:
angry
Rubbish!!

*Who is in charge of revenue collection at the Lekki tollgate?

*Who authorized the removal of all CCTV cameras on the noon of Oct 20, 2020?

*Who switched off all the security lights at the Lekki tollgate on the night of Oct 20, 2020?

*Who invited the Nigerian Army to shoot directly at unarmed protesters waiving the Nigerian flag in a democratic government?

*What happens to all those indicted in the recently concluded report?

EVIL MEN WITH BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS
THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.

Simple to give justice sanwolu is jumping up and down? If he can’t indicte the main actors then he should indicte himself and face the music.

There can be no peace without justice. Sanwolu only the Truth can set u free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by maldino: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sets of Students you paid money to....
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by chrisvic007: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
kingbee90:

See this Omó alè!

It is your father that is a bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.